some new stuff
Awesome work man!

Charles' helmet is super cool to!
Very nice
Shakedown time for Macau again
Attached images
46494_10151330068099924_1400280928_n (1).jpg
481893_10151330068169924_1298862963_n.jpg
warning...huge ass shots (probably too late when you are loading this)

Enjoy!

It's damn sexy.
+1. Damn.
New paperweight for me.
Attached images
88. (1).JPG
88. (4).JPG
88. (5).JPG
The more I look at this thread the more I feel like a loser for not just shoving everything in my life aside to get my personal works together and try to break into the business.
yes I am just looking at it right now
I added a link to this thread to the articles comments, hope thats ok
thanks a lot for the shoutout! Chatted with charles today and it seem it would be okay to put on logo on this car next year! Although not sure which team he will end up in, he is a bit tired of being pushed around by the FWDs.
Want to share some new design direction, inspired by organic structural engineering and motorcycle chassis.
Attached images
2012-11-20-333_1.jpg
I'm so impressed by your designs! In a grid full of graphic blandness and colours put together in despair your fresh yet timeless liveries stand out greatly. It's an absolute blast seeing these "skins" on the road for real!

Can't await your next creations!
Much thanks!! Now some time has passed and I have happy to say even the earlier works has pretty good staying power.

I would like to invite you lot to like my FB page as well, I am not into social media marketing aggressively and certainly won't bombard you will irrelevant posts, but in case someone stumble upon my page, it will be good to have a decent and international following

http://www.facebook.com/pages/FUSE-Design/214289588599904
your link is somehow not working here.

did you hear anything from the speedhunters guys? One of their moderators replied to my comment.
The owner sold the car before I finished and only cared to tell me after I delivered him the goods. Which is sad because although I took his money, it also means it cannot be resold to other potential clients, I think there must be someone out there who wants to run this livery.
Some amazing work mate. Liked the fb page. Best wishes!
Quote from aoun :Some amazing work mate. Liked the fb page. Best wishes!

Hey thanks a lot!

Actually I half fancied the prospect of maybe doing one year of in house design work for racing teams in Australia, working visa is easy to get and the pay seem good enough to warrant a year off. Could be interesting experience, however I don't know if the big teams are used to keeping a graphic design guy constantly within a team or do they just outsource them to 3rd party agencies.
Do you base in Hong Kong?
I wouldnt mind moving to australia for that, of course not permanently.
I imagine that teams emphasize more on car design in one make series'. Its harder to stand out in a field of cars that look the same.

Your unusual design tends to break with the normal car shape, hence it could be quite attractive for say the V8s or Utes
Livery design is more a one off deal, you do one and they use it for the rest of the season, if decide to go abroad I will need a team with a year long PR program, who needs constant publication and brand extension etc.

Actually I had contact with Caterham F1 team before but the living cost and tax makes it pretty much impossible to sustain a healthy enough income.

Doing car skin.....in real life (pics!)
(343 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG