The online racing simulator
Oh god, the moment has arrived. Is that pic real or from a game? It's really hard to tell

I love that skin, I never get tired of seeing it

Win on debut!!
Nice!
Sweet! Is that the first victory for one of your schemes?
The GT won on debut too, and the pair of Ginettas scored a 1-2 in Malaysia F1's supporting race.
Attached images
Frank_021.JPG
Frank_028.JPG
Frank_077.JPG
Frank_094.JPG
Don't think some high res pics will hurt anyone's feeling.
Attached images
ANA_2496.JPG
IMG_0158.JPG
E03C5140.JPG
E03C9070.JPG
Quote from JJ72 : Don't think some high res pics will hurt anyone's feeling.

nope, more wallpapers only
now i was just admiring how each piece of the skin follows some line on the car somewhere...how long do you spend on each little stripe/aspect of the car? do you bounce a few ideas, or do you typically know?
Hm....when I think of something I think is Okay I will draw in down in photoshop, then I work on another detail, usually when I look back again there will be improvements I want to make, so back and forth maybe there will be three or so solutions, each coming together pretty quickly, rarely will I find a whole area to be wrong, as big mistakes are usually already picked out in the pencil sketch stage.
My Magnum Opus.....almost ready

Very nice!
Those are some awesome designs you got there. True skills, the skins fit the cars so much.

I’m wondering if you’d be able to do something like that to LFS cars too
I've won a round or two back on masterskinnerz you know.
Hey....although it is not 100% ready, I have a website!!!

Expect to see latest updates and other gibberish in the blog section too, of course I will post the HD pics over here.

http://www.fusedesign.asia
Very nice. I'm still in the process of getting a new site together (god I desperately need to replace the poor crap quickly thrown together thing I've got up there now...) myself. It's a slow process, though, as I don't have any spare time to try to learn the coding myself, and my buddy that has been doing it has recently gotten a new job which nets him 70+ hours a week...

I still don't even have my portfolio pieces picked out... or any descriptions done...

Actually, that reminds me, I need to renew my host, as well... I need more money.
you should try Behance Prosite like I do, zero coding needed and rather flexible for a do it yourself interface,cost about $120 USD a year including hosting. I made mine in two days!
Does it support custom coding? (PHP, CSS, etc) and database type of stuff? The gallery I want to use has a bunch of scripting in it, and it's not something any of those plug-n-play type services have by default (all of the gallery things on those tend to look crap).

In any case, my site is closer to completion so I might just stick with that route for now.

She certainly is eye-catching!
Psstt, need any help with a site?
Quote from Bose321 :
Quote from BuddhaBing :Good god I hate these designs. They absolutely ruin the intrinsically beautiful lines of the cars and bring to mind the dazzle camouflage used on naval ships in WW1. Yeuch.

We're aware of your lack of taste now, thank you.

Well, I agree with Buddhabing.
While those designs fit perfectly helmets, they camouflage lines of the car body.
Quite the opposite every line is there bacause of the car's contour,it is just not the most obvious lines you will draw.
Things seems a bit quiet because big plans are in the Works, finally we can remove the cover!

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/103758

Craft Eurasia who I am working with for some time has confirmed their Asian Le-Mans Entry in 2013 with a very strong lineup, and an entry of at least two Vantage GT3. Full identity work is underway and final look of the car won't be known before we get the full sponsor package down, but it is looking very promising.

If we win the class champ it will mean a proper Le-Mans 24 hr entry, and the livery will be in posters, videos, die-cast and all that jazz. I can hardly contain my excitement.
Great news! Very exciting stuff!

Doing car skin.....in real life (pics!)
(343 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG