The online racing simulator
It's a hotel chain/property corp in Macau, don't have much foreign exposure. I know about the colors, it's on request by client unfortunately.
I think those colours are fine; they're different from the usual 'pop' that custom race schemes tend to have so it's a little more unique in that way. The design itself is very lambo; almost fractal in nature it really speaks to their current design language (Reventon, Aventador, Sesto Elemento).

Nice work! Jerk!
I haven't before knew that here is a thread about your work .

Should be your dream work, enjoy your life

BTW VERY EXCELLENT WORKS AND ART !!!!!!11!!!!!!!111
Thanks for the very analytical feedback, Maggot.

Most the lines I laid were connecting the original lines, so the facets are all hidden faces already in the Lamborghini Language. The key line that I put down is the one sloping downwards from the top edge of the door, it echoes the straight slanting roof line and also define the black area near the cabin, what it does in my eye is make the tail biased proportion even more pronounced.
I'd say it looks like you've achieved what you set out to do. Nice stuff!
New lid from the painter!
Attached images
YU Frank HP3 2012-01 (02) (1).jpg
great work!!!
never saw that thread but its amazing! Top work there!
Quote from JJ72 :New lid from the painter!

Excellent! Any updates on other helmets or cars?
all pending sponsor approval lol, the vantage is being done in a week or two, with some minor changes too.
Good god I hate these designs. They absolutely ruin the intrinsically beautiful lines of the cars and bring to mind the dazzle camouflage used on naval ships in WW1. Yeuch.
do better
Quote from BuddhaBing :Good god I hate these designs. They absolutely ruin the intrinsically beautiful lines of the cars and bring to mind the dazzle camouflage used on naval ships in WW1. Yeuch.

We're aware of your lack of taste now, thank you.
Real nice stuff man.
Seen your design not too long ago. Can't remember where, but i think it was instagram. Cars getting alot of media attention thats for sure
I got approached by a Russian Motorsport marketing agency to help them out on a freelance basis, early talks but there's some news for you.
Quote from JJ72 :I got approached by a Russian Motorsport marketing agency to help them out on a freelance basis, early talks but there's some news for you.

Nice!
so far it seems really legit, I am talking to the manager director of Moscow Raceway, over there seems to be a pretty big push in motor racing, just hope world economy won't **** up before I got any real results!
Lambo Super Trofeo is go! debuting in Ordos next week!
We want pics!
you got pics!!
Attached images
539131_10152033153245092_1380104075_n.jpg
559116_10152033156040092_2000781817_n.jpg
Sweet.
Man, this is just... Just...

No words to say, great job man, great skins

old girl still going strong

Doing car skin.....in real life (pics!)
(343 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG