The online racing simulator
Quote from JJ72 :ok, doing a Evo 9 in the Latvian Rally champsionship

Maybe you can reveal some cover and say who is the driver? Just asking if maybe that driver might come to Estonia for some rallies

E: Oh yes, might see him at estonia as well. Good luck
Alexey Mersiyanov is the client, former vice president of russian railway or something....thats what I know now lol.

Well also got commission to do a Formula Master (I am not certain what that actually is).
I got sent this:

I don't know if I mentioned I will be doing a full merchandise range for Moscow Raceway, but I am please to say the project is edging towards completion. Should just be few months until the real products are out and everyone can buy something I did. Very proud.
Attached images
template.jpg
Now it is my time to hijack this thread.

I did my (very first on real car) livery for one rallyteam in Estonia in the beginning of the year. Sadly they refused and took some ugly design perhaps. But now they contacted me again because they got new car and guess what, they want to use my livery.

More pictures and stuff after upcoming weekend.
Attached images
Forum.png
Quote from JJ72 :Too busy to update, so, pictures do the talking

It looks someone is copying your style

That doesnt count, at least those are really castrol colors, take a look at these!!!!

^dafuq is that shit?
Quote from JJ72 :

It's like they tried to cross your design with the uniforms for the Swiss Guard.
4 crappy phone pictures in attachments. 2 of Evo X designed by me and 2 of Evo IX designed by JJ72(not sure though, looks similar to his designs
Attached images
2013-05-10 17.53.12 (Small).jpg
2013-05-10 17.53.02 (Small).jpg
2013-05-10 17.50.11 (Small).jpg
2013-05-10 17.50.05 (Small).jpg
Since there is no new posts from JJ72, then I'll post my last design

well too busy to keep tabs on what I am doing, but heres a time lapse video on the latest vantage wrap! both cars will appear in macau next weekend!

Someone posted this image of a Morgan LMP2 on another forum - is this your work JJ?

Quote from boothy :Someone posted this image of a Morgan LMP2 on another forum - is this your work JJ?

Oh that spreads weirdly quick.

Yup, currently doing a Morgan LMP2 and also a Ligier CN prototype.

Doing car skin.....in real life (pics!)
(343 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG