The online racing simulator
indeed, a thin line over black is all it needs. A quick job and no hassle from the client at all, can't ask for much more!
Nice work ! Love it. 

BTW, what are those round things placed on the ground ? Look weird. (See the attachment.) Maybe a cheap alternative of the kerb ?

Edit: Max res I found. http://goo.gl/yfs38 It's a pity that this part of the image is very blurry. It seems to be the last big right-hander at Sebring. Any one got more detail of that corner ?
Attached images
temp.jpg
Quote from JJ72 :indeed, a thin line over black is all it needs. A quick job and no hassle from the client at all, can't ask for much more!

Complete and total opposite of my current client...
Things taking an interesting turn, I have a celebrity client with keen interest but he has a reputation of being hard to work with, afterall he was once a top singer in Hong Kong and asia even. (Arron Kwok although you might not know it, his heyday was in the 90's)

Could get burned with this deal, time to put out the "you know what I don't have to do this" face.

It's a test of my bargaining power and true worth in this business, wish me luck.
either way it is publicity, large publicity at that. if somebody hears about you, sees your previous work, and likes it, i dont see why they wouldn't want to hire you...i say take the risks life throws at you if they are worth taking...good luck mate!
Not so sure about publicity really, if it is mainstream media, they won't probably mention it at all, just think about the whole deal, he will be in the spot light, I wouldn't be suprised if he claim the design as his own.

In terms of publicity in the racing circle, I already have two clients in WTCC and that alone weighs a lot more than someone who is a weekend racer, hence it doesn't seem like that big a help if you think about it.
Yeah - Love your work! I'm sure you'll earn his money!
well imo that is reason to spring for it; if he doesnt like it, he isn't going to go "HEY EVERYONE, JJ72 (idk your real name ) MADE THIS SKIN I DONT LIKE"

the worst that happens is you have one 'bad' client that you cant agree with on a design. the best is you make a successful client who loves your work.

weigh the positives and negatives, and decide if your time is worth it.

EDIT: ok ignore my posts, the posts after me make some nice points
JJ just do the right thing and do the WTCC clients, you know that is what your heart is telling you to do. Never change your path for someone else, the client must understand your path and learn to respect that.
Seriously everyone who have to deal with the clients personally will tell you that spoiled and quarrelsome clients usually arent worth the time, nerves and money they pay you.

So if he is being a cnt just think is it really worth the nerves and time, if you have some suspicious that he will fuk you over in some way just flip him off and go play a game, take an extra nap or something.
straight lines, straight lines, straight lines.

edit: added some alternate options not used too.
Attached images
frankhelmet4.jpg
frankhelmet2.jpg
frankhelmet3.jpg
frankhelmet5.jpg
Whose helmet is this? Someone from Gravity Management?
same guy who runs the ford gt/db9rs.

btw just strike a deal with alex yoong, yes he was crap but is ex-f1 by definitition....well.
bad news, the porsche is not being done, owner decided to sell the car.

he did pay me though.
btw...a toy car of my design is being made! with the RX8 coming too!

That's cute!

You can send it over to my address if you'd like.
Quote from JJ72 :btw...a toy car of my design is being made! with the RX8 coming too!

Now that is awesome. Your work will be on book shelves of many a racing-fanatic bachelor (and stored in boxes in the homes of many a racing fanatic husband...)! Too bad about the Porsche... nice you got paid anyways, though!
Guess my new project!
Attached images
sss.jpg
Pfff, hoping its some prototype/LMP car? Would be awesome. Cant wait to see more.
lamborghini super trofeo?
You are right to be quite Jealous!

still drafting
I never knew that logo at all.

But Oh wow. You never fail to amaze. Those angles look awesome and fits the lambo well. Only wished the colours popped more.

Doing car skin.....in real life (pics!)
(343 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG