The online racing simulator
Congratulations

is there a LFS sticker somewhere on that car?
ding ding ding ding ding.....euro f3 here we go!

btw anyone is friend of Kevin Korjus?
Attached images
Dallara F312 Livery Template.jpg
yes O____O
why : D
want to get in touch with him about designing opportunities if possible, can't seem to get hold of him through the official channels.
Nice lookin F3 you've go there
Quote from JJ72 :want to get in touch with him about designing opportunities if possible, can't seem to get hold of him through the official channels.

ill put the word out : P

btw. just out of curiosity. why him. personal affinity, or trying to gather more exposure in the upper echelons of european motorsport, or both? : D

the next andy blackmore yo
young and successful and running in a high tier single seater, why not?

thank you in advance.
One of the best threads in this forums.
just got an order for an Audi R8GT! racing soon in Super GT series.

meanwhile this is done, replacing the DBRS9, sort of a sister car?

btw thanks Lynce
Quote from JJ72 :just got an order for an Audi R8GT! racing soon in Super GT series.

I hate you.

Are you making enough money from this now for it to be a viable business yet, or is that still a ways off?
It supports me and my car, not yet a family. But this business can't really fail because the only running cost is electric bills which ain't a lot. I am just hitting the tip of an ice cube in terms of market share so with time, I don't worry about my future, unless Motorsport disappear as a whole which is unlikely.

So far this year I have the guarantee of returning customers plus breaking some new grounds, probably won't have the mainstream exposure and multi-genre impact that I ultimately want yet, but I am gradually learning.
I really gotta get myself in gear and get a proper website up. My current quickly-hashed-together-for-my-thesis-show website just ain't gunna cut it to bring in new inquiries. Maybe I should hit up the Canadian Motorsports Expo as well...
Lets team up lol

i desperately need to compile a proper portfolio as well : /
I think I'm ok on the portfolio pieces front, just have to package everything and market myself properly... It's tough, though, with pretty much no spare time as it is. Would be easier if I were unemployed (though I doubt my landlord would agree lol)
Interested in some help from me for the site? (check my online portfolio in my signature)
Possibly What are your rates? I want to build something more advanced than simple HTML, but I know nothing of PHP and CSS scripting so I'd have to teach myself before I could build my own site.

FYI: The Subzero Entertainment link in your portfolio seems to be down; looks like someone didn't pay their hosting bill :P
Quote from MAGGOT :Possibly What are your rates? I want to build something more advanced than simple HTML, but I know nothing of PHP and CSS scripting so I'd have to teach myself before I could build my own site.

FYI: The Subzero Entertainment link in your portfolio seems to be down; looks like someone didn't pay their hosting bill :P

If you PM me we can talk something out.

The Subzero site is actually changing host, so that's why it's down.
There's something very technological about that paintscheme... looks very nice so far!
I am going to do a very elaborate techno dragon hidden motif on the carbon "blade" at the side, hopefully they will let me keep it after the season.
the car or the motif?
the whole panel off the car
I'd say push for the car. If they don't go for it then "settle" for the panel.
Huge news, I am appointed to design the entire identity of a brand new Asian based team, it is a official partner with Aston Martin Racing and is a semi-works outfit, currently chewing a thick official guideline from AMR, lots of rules to follow.

Expect this team to appear in every major endurance race, extremely psyched, full creative freedom!

Doing car skin.....in real life (pics!)
(343 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG