The online racing simulator
Very happy day indeed! Some nice comments on Motors TV too, and P3 after quali to boot.

onboard shots showing my logo too! slowly building an impression for me and the team
Onboard camera shows your logo nicely
Great stuff, JJ!
Wonderful result by Craft Racing. Best livery in that race without any doubt
What a ride, from 9th all the way to 3rd, glued to the livestream for the whole last 8 hours. Will be many more podiums and spotlight in asian le-mans this year I am sure, hopefully catching a few more eyes along the way.
congrats JJ!
Guess what gents I might have found someone to buy the Porsche design and materialize it!
awesome! but didnt you say that your customer has the rights to that design?
I sweet toothed him and promised to change the color theme haha.
New Project! snapped it with a phone sorry.

Confirm will be doing a minor redesign for Charles Ng's WTCC machine. Will be a tough job trying to merge two vastly different theme colors and still make a conherent design.

Also minor redesign for the 007 aston, then it's another alight alternate version for the sister car the 009. It won't be just a color switch, my idea is to give them slightly different faces...anyone watched the anime Patlabor will under the concept.
'Different faces' haha awesome.
Some good news on my front; I'm working on my first official livery. It's not for a race car, though; but a race plane. Hells yea.
Quote from el pibe :http://secure.campaigner.com/C ... w--2kan4-mhsije6&_v=2

JJ, im sure that you can win this. you are already used to skinning an aston, so here is your chance to make it big in 'murica!

I looked at it but judging from what car no.1 and 2 is running, I don't think the team has very clear idea what their identity is, and as you can see from the other entries there's no clear theme, without one it takes a lot of guesswork and not worth the effort in my opinion. And I also question whether they have the right people to execute my sort of designs.

I am doing another competition for Daigo Saito's drift car, it seems a canvas where you can do very crazy things without concern for cost and complexity.
And right, another update.....this time it is very different!

On the livery side, I did this:

The scenario is typical mash up in the real racing world:

Two major sponsors want to be represented equally, liqiu moly part already set in stone and cannot be changed. Series sponsors taken up prime locations and design has to be tailored around them a bit, also need to leave a lot of white/black areas for last minute sponsor additions...

I think it was a decent job merging two theme colors together and still look like one car, definitely an improvement compare to last years! And after a project like this it is not hard to understand why most racing is just a base color with some logos on them - so much is out of control.

And these:

If you compare to the one in dubai...it's 90% new! the iconics front and rear is retained but the rest...do you own photohunt.

Besides liveries I have finally moved close to the real money makers......

1. I am doing a full merchandise range design for Moscow Raceway, it's 20+ items and the company behind the race track is loaded.... With this job I will get closer to doing something for Sochi GP....if that lands too. I can afford to do only 2 projects a year.

2. Another project that is VERY VERY COOL - You know the company Singer design that does retro porsches right? I will be doing a coffee table sized book for them, it's such a cool brand to associate with and the blokes there are really nice, I sense this will be a start for another fruitful partnership.

A lot is happening!
Excellent job on the BMW.
Quote from JJ72 :Besides liveries I have finally moved close to the real money makers......

1. I am doing a full merchandise range design for Moscow Raceway, it's 20+ items and the company behind the race track is loaded.... With this job I will get closer to doing something for Sochi GP....if that lands too. I can afford to do only 2 projects a year.

2. Another project that is VERY VERY COOL - You know the company Singer design that does retro porsches right? I will be doing a coffee table sized book for them, it's such a cool brand to associate with and the blokes there are really nice, I sense this will be a start for another fruitful partnership.

A lot is happening!

That's awesome! Congrats, mate!
Aston colors, mmmmmmm
Too busy to update, so, pictures do the talking!

Go JayJay!
ok, doing a Evo 9 in the Latvian Rally champsionship and R8 LMS Ultra on top of all the things! busy as ****!
Quote from JJ72 :ok, doing a Evo 9 in the Latvian Rally champsionship. ...

Definitely waiting to see that one
Quote from JJ72 :ok, doing a Evo 9 in the Latvian Rally champsionship and R8 LMS Ultra on top of all the things! busy as ****!

Pssst... I'm available for some contract work. Just sayin'...

Doing car skin.....in real life (pics!)
(343 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG