The online racing simulator
You designed that ford GT that made a massive shunt to didn't you?
#77 - JJ72
yup, however the damage was actually not too bad internally, the driver ran over oil at 210kph and did a great job minimising the damage. The car will live on to 2012 with some technical updates from Matech.

and here's a video summary for the Mazdas, it looks seriously fun to drive!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?f ... mbedded&v=V49F-HsErQQ
#78 - JJ72
side project, just sold my very first piece of racing art. already made a few reprints as xmas gift, will make publicly available as soon as I have a collection.

Wow! I want that in my bedroom. NOW.
Quote from el pibe :Wow! I want that in my bedroom. NOW.

Fap material aye?

Very nice JJ!
whoa dood
that is so good
i suck at acrylics :<
i would buy it
That's beautiful dude!

Done on a computer?
Corel painter or something like that?
#84 - JJ72
It's acrylic on canvas.

No.2 is already in the making and also in talks of producing reprints on wooden frame, problem though is production cost and how to protect it through shipping, when it is ready you will be first to know Aiming for a price point below 30 euros for a 45 x 60 cm print, it will be a nice textured oil painting like surface and no frame needed, and some smaller versions of course.

I am aiming for a collection that doesn't subscribe to a particular racing scene or culture (most racing art are about a particular era, brand or series), but touches on the very basic of race driving, the universal experience in all tiers. whether it goes commerical or not it will be a personal project of mine.
#86 - JJ72
haha it is a media when you can cover up bad strokes though, as long as you keep at it it will turn out good.

also painted these:

yeah all about practice and whatnot, i know i know
i love drawing in monochrome though... or sketching with markers involved. ill stick to that and leave PS for my color blending needs

the lower one is siiiiiick, i wonder how sick it would look with more defined lines (or atleast thicker and more defined black) between all dat geometry :0
I want that lion-ish painted on my wall.... Get over here JJ!!!!!!!!
thats some awesome art dude! and one thing id love to see you do is an LFS car at high speed down a straight or something, i bet you could pull off some nice effects with those brushes.

p.s dennis, im not following you on the forums
Quote from xtraction :thats some awesome art dude! and one thing id love to see you do is an LFS car at high speed down a straight or something, i bet you could pull off some nice effects with those brushes.

p.s dennis, im not following you on the forums

Sorry for hijacking thread JJ.

Oh yes you are Sean, i know you like me.
Quote from JJ72 :It's acrylic on canvas.

GOOD!

I was hoping I was wrong hahaha.

That driver one is absolutely beautiful!
I got to skip out on painting in college, I enjoy seeing them but I can't, won't, and never will want to have the skill. But wow, it's awesome.
i would like on paper, it could cut back on cost, and ease to ship. you could sell many more cause it is overall less.

i might be a minority here
#94 - JJ72
will consider that as well!
#95 - JJ72
in the Pipeline....Vantage GT3, Mp4-14 GT3.
i hope that the MP4 is one of those that will compete in fia gt
#97 - JJ72
Gt1 not quite yet. working towards it

meanwhile this is going on....will join a few Super GT rounds in the GT300 class as well

Also did a Formula 3, should able to show you guys once finalized.
Attached images
quater.jpg
#98 - JJ72
very honored to have my car beside the legendary 787B in Tokyo Auto Salon......

Is there a thread around here with prominent LFS users? You need to be on that!

Congrats, looking forward to seeing more and more of your stuff on track!
a clever ruse!
it actually says fuse on the rear quarter
lol
O__O

Doing car skin.....in real life (pics!)
(343 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG