The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )

Update from last time and a 5 hour clean
Looks nice. You need to put some facelift lights and a Irmscher grill in and then that'll be proper smart.

PS i think there's a maximum loading weight on the rear-view mirror and 100 jelly bellys are probably over that.
looks very nice, real simple, real clean

Heinz beans good for the heart, the more you eat, the more you...

Realise the car is actually mine

Click the thumbnail, jst a quick upload, resizing ftl
No wonder you own that if you eat Heinz, I can't afford such class.

It looks very tidy though, very little rot, just get some minilites and more low. I noticed you have sand on the drive, got a bit of an oil leak?
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :No wonder you own that if you eat Heinz, I can't afford such class.

It looks very tidy though, very little rot, just get some minilites and more low. I noticed you have sand on the drive, got a bit of an oil leak?

Well to insure a one litre V reg corsa would cost twice as much as it has for the purchase and insurace on that, so I have spare monies for such luxuries

I think i may have been a bit from the drainplug? It had a recent full over service and it seems to have stopped now!
Rot wise, standard surface rust on the front valance, going to stick a bit of stoneguard over it tomorrow and theres a bit of bubbling on the rear arches but nothing to worry about, yet!
Quote from nikopdr :Still waiting for the lowering springs... Also ricewheels. Fixed&Repainted, put them on yesterday and IMHO they look quite brilliant.(in b4 ricer)

Long time No See Mr Niko!

I Suggest you get over on 4GUK.Co.uk

This will be your new home I Have 4, 4th Gen Civics! 1990 EF2, 1991 i-VT, 1990 GL and a 1988 AWD Shuttle

Btw, sell me your headlight washers!
Quote from Equinox :Well to insure a one litre V reg corsa would cost twice as much as it has for the purchase and insurace on that, so I have spare monies for such luxuries

I think i may have been a bit from the drainplug? It had a recent full over service and it seems to have stopped now!
Rot wise, standard surface rust on the front valance, going to stick a bit of stoneguard over it tomorrow and theres a bit of bubbling on the rear arches but nothing to worry about, yet!

That is why I had an Omega, cost less to buy and insure than a Corsa, I did look like my dad though. But I suppose that is better than looking like a poor builder.

That is why you should always replace the copper washer, a lot of cheap gits don't and allows oil to seep out. They only cost a couple of pence, so it isn't worth cheaping out on.

Remember to strip the rust back to bare metal, get a rust resistant primer (the red stuff), then put on your stone guard, otherwise all you'll do is find a hole appear one day because the rust continued to develop, just you couldn't see it.
Practical...

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :That is why I had an Omega, cost less to buy and insure than a Corsa, I did look like my dad though. But I suppose that is better than looking like a poor builder.

That is why you should always replace the copper washer, a lot of cheap gits don't and allows oil to seep out. They only cost a couple of pence, so it isn't worth cheaping out on.

Remember to strip the rust back to bare metal, get a rust resistant primer (the red stuff), then put on your stone guard, otherwise all you'll do is find a hole appear one day because the rust continued to develop, just you couldn't see it.

Must admit the washer was looking worse for wear. Wll remember next time!

Yeah, probs wire wheel it back, splash of red oxide then the stone guard. Only a temp thing really til I fancy getting it sprayed. The paint is awful on it. Scratches everywhere & the stone chips & key marks have been touched up with a pen that doesnt match at all!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Looks nice. You need to put some facelift lights and a Irmscher grill in and then that'll be proper smart.

PS i think there's a maximum loading weight on the rear-view mirror and 100 jelly bellys are probably over that.

I was looking at Irmy grill but thought the only people that would appreciate it and know what it actually was, would be myself and others that are into the Corsas. But the facelift lights I was considering but when properly looking just didn't look as 'euro' as the pre-facelifts. And I agree with the weight! lol , and to think friends have taken quite a few from my collection!
Quote from Danielw597 :I was looking at Irmy grill but thought the only people that would appreciate it and know what it actually was, would be myself and others that are into the Corsas. But the facelift lights I was considering but when properly looking just didn't look as 'euro' as the pre-facelifts. And I agree with the weight! lol , and to think friends have taken quite a few from my collection!

Ah fair point about the lights. But definately get an Irmscher grill. I await updated pictures within 7 days or your dog gets it!

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :That is why I had an Omega, cost less to buy and insure than a Corsa, I did look like my dad though

Could you beat a Fiesta ST though?
Quote from jakg :and the wheels somehow managed to glue themselves to the hubs in the meantime, so took an hour of swearing to get them off...

hahahahahahahaha
Quote from Jakg :The wheels turned up, they look shit to be honest, but the tyres are good.

Trial fitment (looking even more ridiculous!)

Didn't fit up front (caliper was touching the spokes), and the wheels somehow managed to glue themselves to the hubs in the meantime, so took an hour of swearing to get them off...

Looks like I either need to get some spacers (would rather not) or get some new rims to put them on...

lol, dude your car is starting to look like you couldn't afford an Impreza. i hope you are not planning on keeping the goldies.
Here is my 91 318i after a few more mods, new tires, lowered, french high beams and some more that I can't remember off the top of my head.

And this engine is going in very shortly
Looks much tidier than most e30's found in the United Kingdom
Quote from kamilek12 :Here is my 91 318i after a few more mods, new tires, lowered, french high beams and some more that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Hi from Bimmerforums.
Quote from nikopdr :Still waiting for the lowering springs... Also ricewheels. Fixed&Repainted, put them on yesterday and IMHO they look quite brilliant.(in b4 ricer)

Liking the look, kinda familiar too haha, though they look better on a red car.

Went out to buy Portal 2. Drove for 2 Hours. Forgot to buy Portal.

:d
Quote from Highsider9 :Went out to buy Portal 2. Drove for 2 Hours. Forgot to buy Portal.

WoW! The only Honda I like.
Why would you go out to buy portal 2? Unless it wasn't for PC..
My ugly baby
Quote from BlueFlame :Why would you go out to buy portal 2? Unless it wasn't for PC..

Got it for the 360

Quote from flymike91 :My ugly baby

Just curious. What does the Sticker on the rear Window say? I can only read "... in Switzerland".
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG