The online racing simulator
What?

I hope they make a completely new anime based ONLY on the managa, and not the filler crap.

Oh and by the way, what's up with the new intro of Bleach?
Currently reading TWGOK online. There are some others I follow, FMP: Sigma, Zero In, etc.

Watched Toradora! on YT. Hell, I liked that one.
Quote from mamoru :Check the 'myanimelist' link again. It says it won't end soon

gona finish the aizen arc ( Till aizen death ) then is gona end there.
Quote from Inouva :gona finish the aizen arc ( Till aizen death ) then is gona end there.

referring to this:

Quote :Morita Yosuke, the assistant recording director of Bleach anime, denied the rumor and said "The airing schedule has been fixed far in advance and it won't be ended soon." ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D removed the post in their blog.

Quote from mamoru :referring to this:

So was a misunderstood from ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D, what and ass,

But yea, bleach should end, bleach have more fillers that cannon
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Currently reading TWGOK online. There are some others I follow, FMP: Sigma, Zero In, etc.

Watched Toradora! on YT. Hell, I liked that one.

I re-watched Toradora! recently, it's one of my top 10 anime series.

Are the FMP manga any good? Do you read any other mecha manga?
Quote from LineR32 :I re-watched Toradora! recently, it's one of my top 10 anime series.

FMP = Full metal panic?, If yes, then yes is "good", they are some good feedbacks about the FMP saga
Quote from LineR32 :I re-watched Toradora! recently, it's one of my top 10 anime series.

Sigma will conclude the FMP Manga.. It's great, but also a bit sad so far. All FMPs where good, manga aswell as anime.

Other than FMP, I didn't watch many Mecha series.

VanDread, Zone Of The Enders are two examples. I liked both, and ZOE with Games and anime is good. IMO, better than that thing they call Bubblegum errr Gundam. I didn't watch it, bust it doesn't look appealing to me.

I wish Zero In would get some more chapters...
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Sigma will conclude the FMP Manga.. It's great, but also a bit sad so far. All FMPs where good, manga aswell as anime.

Other than FMP, I didn't watch many Mecha series.

VanDread, Zone Of The Enders are two examples. I liked both, and ZOE with Games and anime is good. IMO, better than that thing they call Bubblegum errr Gundam. I didn't watch it, bust it doesn't look appealing to me.

I wish Zero In would get some more chapters...

Well, Code geas y Code geas R2 have good mech battles

You have also, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Eureka Seven, Baccano
I've seen all 3 FMP anime series, I just haven't taken a look at the manga.

Gundam is good, you might want to start with Gundam Wing, Gundam 00, or Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team (more tactics than any other Gundam warfare).

Code Geass is good (I need to re-watch it), Gurren Lagann is OTT but that's what makes it great.

If you want something more realistic, then Patlabor will fill that criteria (movies or the tv series).
Quote from LineR32 :I've seen all 3 FMP anime series, I just haven't taken a look at the manga.

Gundam is good, you might want to start with Gundam Wing, Gundam 00, or Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team (more tactics than any other Gundam warfare).

Code Geass is good (I need to re-watch it), Gurren Lagann is OTT but that's what makes it great.

If you want something more realistic, then Patlabor will fill that criteria (movies or the tv series).

Also, Gasaraki, and argentsoma, Ghost in the shell / 2 / stand alone complex
Well Gurren lagan is basically some mech action which is actually awesome.
But what makes it great is the kind of awesome characters Like Yoko and Kamina.
Sorry, but I am a great fan of ZOE, I don't think Gundam will really catch me.

I played ZOE: 2nd Runner(One of the first games I decided to buy even though the genre never interested me lol!) and liked it so much, I still have it, it's has become rare these days. Also my brother found ZOE1 on the flee market and it's nice to have both

VanDread was an interesting story, the men separated from the women. Dita was funny with "Mr Alien"

Btw: @Chrishuu01: Hey, I saw you make liveries from time to time, even Bleach?

I did something similiar, just much worse with Love Hina.

But I am also a fan of Japanese racing cars. For example:

Nissan Calsonic&Pennzoil Skyline, TOM's Supra, Renown Mazda, etc.

I plan to enter iTCC this season, but I have no skin. Would you maybe be able to help me? I am absolutely shite at skinning...
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Well Gurren lagan is basically some mech action which is actually awesome.
But what makes it great is the kind of awesome characters Like Yoko and Kamina.

You only think Yoko is awesome because of the boobs. :P

I liked Vandread too.

I've got both PS2 Zone Of the Enders games as well as Zone Of the Enders: The Fist Of Mars (they should make another, but they're too busy milking MGS).
Quote from LineR32 :

I've got both PS2 Zone Of the Enders games as well as Zone Of the Enders: The Fist Of Mars (they should make another, but they're too busy milking MGS).

Mr Kojima, I really don't care about how gay Raiden is, just fecking forget about it and do us a favour in working at ZOE3.

THANK YOU!

I'd really like to know with what he'd come up as story.

I don't have Fist of Mars, but I am watching a German YT'er that plays and puts the gameplay aswell as the cut scenes on YT. So I know what the story is like!
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Mr Kojima, I really don't care about how gay Raiden is, just fecking forget about it and do us a favour in working at ZOE3.

THANK YOU!

I'd really like to know with what he'd come up as story.

I don't have Fist of Mars, but I am watching a German YT'er that plays and puts the gameplay aswell as the cut scenes on YT. So I know what the story is like!

Have you played any of the Front Mission games?
Quote from LineR32 :You only think Yoko is awesome because of the boobs. :P

I liked Vandread too.

I skimmed your post and this caught my eye. I got excited thinking it was a game based on the Ender's Game novel series, but then I read it more carefully and was like: .
Quote from LineR32 :You only think Yoko is awesome because of the boobs. :P

Weel you can hardly credit yourself for guessing that since I know that you agree.
Quote from LineR32 :Have you played any of the Front Mission games?

I don't even know them, I think.
There's only been 2 of the series released in Europe, Front Mission 3 (PS1/also on the PS store) and Front Mission Evolved (PS3).

Front Mission 3 offers over 100 hours of gameplay.
I'm gona Re-watch Code geas both season
I just started reading My Balls, I've only read 2 chapters and it's made me lol.
Quote from LineR32 :I just started reading My Balls, I've only read 2 chapters and it's made me lol.

Gona read it after i finish with to-love-ru, Yandere kanojo and kissxsis
What an absurd name, what is the mange about?

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG