The online racing simulator
a interview with the driver: "im getting bored driving around here year after year on my own"
Quote from Franky.S :a interview with the driver: "im getting bored driving around here year after year on my own"

lol : D
"Orange Stig is much different than the real one: he completes laps in an indefinite period of time."

"F*** this. I really hope I'm getting paid overtime."
So far Franky.S is winning, 5 - 15 more. Depending on how many people enter quickly. o.o
"Almost there"
"let's check the coding again. I see a ; out of place. This calls for a total rewrite"
The new Scirocco Diesel. Berlin to Warsaw in one Tank.

I fear very few popple will get this.
So close, but yet so far.
Quote from Highsider9 :The new Scirocco Diesel. Berlin to Warsaw in one Tank.

I fear very few popple will get this.

I get it, remember it from Top Gear!

My attempt:

THE NEW Scirocco Diesel.......

(jeremy clarkson inspired)
dream.jpg
"Good things come to those who wait"
'' Those who wait for the release of GT5''
"and as you see here, scawen is laughing to himself while driving the completed scirocco"
"I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time."
Treat every day as if it were the day when the VWS gets released, because, one day my friends, you will be right.
"A Vault Tec Presentation: Finding The Scirocco" (Louis Armstrong plays in the background)
"OH MY GOD. Is the marshall behind the shed having a fap?"
The scirocco patch is developing slower than pain drying and will never be released, can you confirm this message?
S2 final. Download here.
I tried looking at the stuff that was funny, But there wasn't really alot, More of it was a statement, In funny stuff Franky.S won. But since most this stuff was more of a statement ( Wasn't mindless ) But could still be visualized as text on the picture; ATC Quicksilver, danthedangerboy tied for that.

I'm quite confused on who would win, Do I just go with the ones that were funny? Or do I go with one that makes more sense?

(After reading a bit I think I'm suppose to say like.. 3 Way free for all.. I dunno.. Help! D: )
you pick the one that is funniest to you.
Ah, Well I'll be waiting for Franky.S 's picture.

( He is winner. )
Quote from TehPaws3D :Ah, Well I'll be waiting for Franky.S 's picture.

( He is winner. )

i'll inform him of the good news.
ohh thanks...
Attached images
hands-free-phone.jpg
"Introducing Africa's No. 1 hands free..."

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG