The online racing simulator
Caption Competition
(4341 posts, started )
...and we see several cars overtaking the safety ca.... ngaroo??!!!
That kangaroo is faster than you, can you confirm you understood this message?
'Skippy has been penalised with a drive-through penalty for a jumpstart'

*get's coat* :hide:
oh my gawd.. so many 'so terrible they are good' kangaroo racing puns

Quote from TehPaws3D :And the insim lucky jumper award goes to number 0- Wait, What's that? A kangaroo you say? No shit?? Well then! Oh deer! The lucky jumper award goes to the kangaroo - NEXT to the 00

but at the end of the day, the silly idea of giving a kangaroo the lucky jumper award made me chuckle the most.
Woot! First win.

And, For my photo: Conspiracies roll..
"Release date: Early 2009"

Well...someone had to do it...
"fap fap fap"
"You will never drive this on LFS"
"Can't touch this"
a interview with the driver: "im getting bored driving around here year after year on my own"
Quote from Franky.S :a interview with the driver: "im getting bored driving around here year after year on my own"

lol : D
"Orange Stig is much different than the real one: he completes laps in an indefinite period of time."

"F*** this. I really hope I'm getting paid overtime."
So far Franky.S is winning, 5 - 15 more. Depending on how many people enter quickly. o.o
"Almost there"
"let's check the coding again. I see a ; out of place. This calls for a total rewrite"
The new Scirocco Diesel. Berlin to Warsaw in one Tank.

I fear very few popple will get this.
So close, but yet so far.
Quote from Highsider9 :The new Scirocco Diesel. Berlin to Warsaw in one Tank.

I fear very few popple will get this.

I get it, remember it from Top Gear!

My attempt:

THE NEW Scirocco Diesel.......

(jeremy clarkson inspired)
dream.jpg
"Good things come to those who wait"
'' Those who wait for the release of GT5''
"and as you see here, scawen is laughing to himself while driving the completed scirocco"
"I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time."
Treat every day as if it were the day when the VWS gets released, because, one day my friends, you will be right.
"A Vault Tec Presentation: Finding The Scirocco" (Louis Armstrong plays in the background)

Caption Competition
(4341 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG