The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Yupyup.
Attached images
076855491e9f71.jpg
0768549772d0ea.jpg
I just wanted to be cool and only post a picture as well.. aww man.. back to the drawing board I guess.. :Kick_Can_
Posting pictures that make no sense is spamming and spamming is uncool.
Quote from mamoru :and you are the one to say that because?? You just told me to respect others opinion but you don't respect mine, nice theory.

and, define ignorant.

you are ignorant for believing a car's sole purpose can only be practical transport.
so let me ask u people something.

hotrods?
Quote from e2mustang :so let me ask u people something.

hotrods?

Pure show now a days, back in the day they were only meant for drag racing.
then how come i see them on the roads here?
Quote from e2mustang :then how come i see them on the roads here?

because americans have no taste whatsoever in anything
It's just all show, they abviously don't care how it drives.
Quote from Shotglass :because americans have no taste whatsoever in anything

ill agree on that,but we have to admit,the new camaro is fkin sweet ! just have to take the chrome shit off the taillights.
its ****ing ugly
also its a muscle car not a hotrod
not that muscles cars any any less tasteless than hotrods but still different type of car
Quote from Shotglass :its ****ing ugly
also its a muscle car not a hotrod
not that muscles cars any any less tasteless than hotrods but still different type of car

oh comon.. i think ur just trying to hold ur line here.thats everything is shit besides german beer.
Quote from nisskid :you are ignorant for believing a car's sole purpose can only be practical transport.

I cannot remember saying that. I just said that I didn't know how a car worked inside. I do like to race it sometimes, but I just don't know how it works. So that will exclude me from being a car enthusiast, I believe.
I wouldn't think you not knowing how a car works would mean you weren't a car enthusiast. A car enthusiast could mean a number of things.

I have no idea how a car fully works, But I could name you every single car in my street with ease, because I absolutely Love cars but that doesn't mean I'm not an enthusiast, I love cars, and I love driving them
Sorry for going off topic but I have to make something clear.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :1978-2009

How often has it been posted on this forum? Though Lada is portrayed falsely here because of some reasons: Firstly it did not look like that in the very beginning, more like this:

Secondly if you know little about cars and look at this picture you should be able to figure out easily that this did not come from the late seventies. It must be said that the original design of the Fiat 124 (of which the Lada was a licence build) went into production already in 1966.

Lastly I'm not even sure if the Lada Nova is still being sold or even produced in Russia but whether or not they also released this in 1996:

Just to keep thing a bit more correct...

Edit: Now that I think about it you have to watch this! :] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLW4tVGgz9o
Quote from 5tag :
[Lada 112]

Nice to see they recycled the alloys. But that car actually looks nice, from that angle anyway. Makes me think of old school rally.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Nice to see they recycled the alloys. But that car actually looks nice, from that angle anyway. Makes me think of old school rally.

Sounds like shiz though. Reminds me of a tractor.
Quote from e2mustang :oh comon.. i think ur just trying to hold ur line here.thats everything is shit besides german beer.

i am not
but all american car especially the powerful one are simply vulgar and fugly
im sorry but thats a fact
Quote from Shotglass :i am not
but all american car especially the powerful one are simply vulgar and fugly
im sorry but thats a fact

Bwms don't look so flaming either pal.

We can't help we have retarded people building our cars, But most of our cars.. .......................... So hows the weather over there recently?
i really like the way most BMW's look :hide:

and yeah its all talk. dont let him phase you
Quote from TehPaws3D :Bwms don't look so flaming either pal.

all the things i said apply equally to bmws
and even more so to bmw owners
gtfo pl0x, bmw ftw

end.

This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG