The online racing simulator
Drift Setups Thread
(276 posts, started )
Finally i bought S2 license!!!
Here is some nice drift setups for XRT.
XRG_rudvil.st.set for single drift.
and XRG_rudvil.sh-tw.sh.set for short and twin drift.
Attached files
XRG_rudvil.st.set - 132 B - 2054 views
XRG_rudvil.sh-tw.sh.set - 132 B - 1859 views
Help!!!
Can someone make me a good XRT Drift set for drifting with g25 720D in patch X ? THX
no one wants to share i guess
if anybody needs a setup for almost anything, i can help them out if they just PM me, i am great at making sets, and i can custom make them for you

so please pm me for any set reason at all....and also should i make a thread similar to gill's engine sound thread only for setups
no this Topic has been created to share if you want to give Drift Setup post your setup here or
Quote from logitekg25 :if anybody needs a setup for almost anything, i can help them out if they just PM me, i am great at making sets, and i can custom make them for you

so please pm me for any set reason at all....and also should i make a thread similar to gill's engine sound thread only for setups

I can hardly believe you, do you have any world records?
i suck at racing

all the sets that i use are perfect for what they are meant for damage sets are hard to make, and everyone who tries them always end up keeping and using them a lot

il even prove my sets are great
I don't believe you need to have a PB to make sets that suit other people's needs, though that is what I look for in SetupGrid...

I've personally made sets that I just love... and I can't take sets that other people have made. They either oversteer like crazy (maybe because I suck with throttle modulation), or the tyres don't warm up fast enough (I am not pushing it hard enough). In any case, sets as I have known, are made to suit yourself. ----- On a side note, working with a PB set may help you work towards driving like him/her. The XFG sets for example don't work for me because I may just suck at driving! :sigh: I may need to learn to gradually open up the throttle, or adjust to the amount of understeer at corner exit.

I remember making a drift set for XRG (AND I SUCK AT DRIFTING IN ALL LFS (ACTUALLY EVERY SINGLE IN THE WORLD!) CARS when I was still driving DEMO. It doesn't drift and get you 50k pts, but I still like it! I remember hearing from this DEMO driver after posting it that he liked it also.
Wow, 105 000 views in my thread.

As soon as I'll sort my master server connection problems I will work on new setups as I lost everything I had of LFS on my computer.
Here is my RAC drift setup. Enjoy!
Attached files
RAC_drift.set - 132 B - 1844 views
i have two RAC drift sets, one is technically a W.I.P. but i cant really make it much better, so the good one is the one named W.I.P. drift, other one is just meh.....if you need any setup made, just look in my signature
Attached files
RAC_W.I.P. drifting.set - 132 B - 1896 views
RAC_drifting loose.set - 132 B - 1674 views
Quote from dbarnett566 :Can anyone post a good drift setup for xrt to use with logitech g25 on 900 degrees please?

There is no Car with more than 720 degrees in lfs ! I have one Logitech G25 on my own and i play with 720 degrees :P
You can set your G25 to 900°, though
my own Drift setup for MOMO G25 Wheel

Please do not edit
and do not say its your creation
Attached files
XRT_PRo Drift Test2.set - 132 B - 2869 views
Any FBM Drift sets ?
I made this one for 45+ degree steering.
The gears are really short, so add a sixth gear for enhanced pleasure.

Attached files
XRT_d5.set - 132 B - 1814 views
could someone make an easy-drift setup for 270 degree in XRT (i gonna use it in X for drift servers like LFD)
Drift
dose anyone suggest drifting in this[attach]107400[/attach]

[attach]107401[/attach]
Im New To This Game And Yeh Im a Demo Racer ... Once I have Downloaded a setup where do i find it once im on the game
you have to put them into setup folder

->go to your Lfs folder->data->setups...just put it in there go ingame and look for it in pit, it should appear now in ur setup list
@Russian Gangster - Ive done that butt they dont show up and when i click on it in the setups folder it says file already egzists ? when i go in game its just hardtrack and racecross and my own setup ?
Well, have u tried to leave pits and pit again and look for it? should work, if it doesn't work, i dunno
Are you using the right car? If it's a XRG set, it obviously won't show up when you have selected the XFG in-game.

And it has to have the car abbreviation in front e.g. "XRG_set", "FBM_set", etc.

Drift Setups Thread
(276 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG