The online racing simulator
Drift Setups Thread
(276 posts, started )
Quote from Ghfrirfk :Hey all Im new in this Forum.I got S2 for Christmas and I was wondering is anybodu has a Lx6 set for me please.

Cheers,
Matthew

PS.The Setups on here are awesome good job!

If you have s2 than login with your s2 account
Hi guys, anyone have the best drift keyboard setup for the "d1 odaiba drift circuit"?
Quote from Bass-Driver :If you have s2 than login with your s2 account

Coz my Parents gave it a stupid name

But I dont race online so who cares

Cheers,
Matthew
Quote from Ghfrirfk :Coz my Parents gave it a stupid name

But I dont race online so who cares

Cheers,
Matthew

"Coz my Parents gave it a stupid name" haha wtf?
Was requested by one person, so here is my "real life" setup for the XRT, like said, it's more stable sideways than strait and allows some very agressive corner entry with the solid rear tire foot print and toe out to keep the outside rear tire at less slip angle while sideways. This is meant to be used with a 900 wheel, my usual hand brake and clutch setup hasn't been working so I have been using no hand brake or clutch, the use of both would make this set even better.
Attached files
XRT_Drift_S.set - 132 B - 2887 views
Unfortunately, i haven't got S2 licence, so i have to play on LFS Demo. I think, on next time, i'm going to buy S2 Lincence..

Ok So,
This is setup that i use to drifting in old demo version - 0.5x. Setup is for XRT. It is specially for show drift and i may say that speed drift i think - it depend on somebody's style. In any case, person who likes speed drift, manages it.

I'm waiting for your opinions and criticims..

XR GT TURBO_dot edit.set

Have fun!

edit: I forgot to say about: Setup is easy to control with the DFP wheel.
Attached files
XR GT TURBO_dot edit.set - 132 B - 1247 views
yao! posting My firend Manne's drift setup ... Now don't start flame me 4 posting it 4 him!! >< he dosn't use internet right now since he got ''banned'' (dataförbud) by his parents XD *LOL*

now whatya think???

*delete [SET] at twk file*
//Manne S.
Attached files
XRT_tajta drift 4wd.set - 132 B - 2070 views
drift 4wd.twk.set - 59 B - 1052 views
here's my set for a xrg, i use it on KbStabilised, and on cold tyres pretty easy to control and when it goes to hot, then u start to need skill. style drifting change tyres to knobs, speed drifting change to tyres to norms is my recommendation.
Attached files
XRG_drift.set - 132 B - 2020 views
why don´t you setupdownloaders make your own setup, so u can make it like u want...

my setup sux, i made it from the race_s setup,
im sending my other setup tomorrow,(drifting with hot tyres is easy with this one) and i am not using handbrake so i changed the brake strenght to 31% in front i think, if u use handbrake, set it to 70-75% in front
Attached files
XRG_drift.set - 132 B - 1694 views
31% front is just so wrong.
i said, that i wasn´t using handbrake,
and i said if u use handbrake, set it to 70-75 in front,

READ!
Even after reading this last night, I'm stupified as to how you take the end of BL straight properly.
how ?? feint and just take the corner at full speed then the car just precise hit´s full 90degrese u floor it and there u are doing the turn on BL..
Still sounds off, he should go flying off with a resounding thud and tearing of metal after hitting the wall.
how´s that ? if u feint into the corner and will stall the speed to a halt while the foot is printed to the gas.. u slow down auto.. i do it all the time.. timing is everything and then u got the hang of it u nailing it all the time.

xrt is ftw..
Quote from Ca18Slider :Even after reading this last night, I'm stupified as to how you take the end of BL straight properly.

easy on the brakes
RAC driftsetup wanted!
Cant manage to make a good setup for myself so I need a setup I can learn from
My final drift setup,very good control and angle also after 2 laps on blackwood.
best drift car ?
wats the easiest drift car to learn with can u send setup thx

i have licence but i forgot my pass :S getting it back soon
Quote from jakesta :wats the easiest drift car to learn with can u send setup thx

i have licence but i forgot my pass :S getting it back soon

*Sniff* *Sniff* I smell a smoky smell...is the account you're posting with the same as the one you bought S2 for? You're not allowed multiple accounts unless they are all S2. You get an instant email if you use this link: http://www.lfs.net/?page=loginretreive

Anyway, the most used drift car (I think) is the XRT, so that might be a good one to start off with to get used to it early...the RB4 is much easier to drift, but it isn't really drifting. The tecniques and possibly setups influence the difficulty level more, surely?
Here is my drift set!.. What work very very good at me with keyboard, but much more at driving wheel.
GO! to try out.
Attached files
XRT_Drift.set - 132 B - 2230 views
I uploaded Patch V to Patch Y setups to the first post.
-
(ministy) DELETED by SamH
-
(Cash_FLow) DELETED by SamH
Does anyone have a good drift set for XRT for 90 degree wheel?
Hey guys quite new here sorta. Got my s2 licence a while ago but my laptop was kinda weak so never played much. Since then got a g25 and just got me a beastly laptop so IT'S ON!!! Just wanted to know the basics. i.e tyres,diff,and any rough adjustments to the cars setup that help so i can start working on my own setup. Any help would be awsome

hope to slide with some of you guys sometime !

Drift Setups Thread
(276 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG