The online racing simulator
Drift Setups Thread
(276 posts, started )
Quote from Riders Motion :Wow, are you so good that EVERYONE on a server is asking for your setup? Personally, I dont mind giving away or even posting my setups here. Why? Because I know that my setup wont make you better. A setup is probably 25% or a person's skills. The rest is talent and experience. So why are you so scared to give your sets away? It must be a really big problem for you to get you to write a story in the Drift Setups Thread...

<3333333333333333
lol i think you guys took that the wrong way
im saying anyone not just me, i jsut think its better to learn on your own, asking ppl to HELP you is just fine with me tho, i dont think anyone should have a problem helping out someone work on a set.

<3333333 im gonna raep you for that post RM, just know that
Quote from MrPDR :<3333333333333333
lol i think you guys took that the wrong way
im saying anyone not just me, i jsut think its better to learn on your own, asking ppl to HELP you is just fine with me tho, i dont think anyone should have a problem helping out someone work on a set.

<3333333 im gonna raep you for that post RM, just know that

<3333333 Raep me all you want!
Heres my XRT set I use, its more the foot brake and clutch use..
Attached files
XRT_scoobydrift.set - 132 B - 2336 views
I have a rather radical setup. Damn bouncy but I love it since it gives the right feeling, not just cruising sideways, really racing and trying to keep the car on the track.

DRFT is for normal days at the office, but when I get pissed off and wanna rape the whole track I use RACEDRIFT.
Attached files
XRT_DRFT.set - 132 B - 2560 views
XRT_RACEDRFT.set - 132 B - 2636 views
Quote from Qvarnis :DRFT is for normal days at the office, but when I get pissed off and wanna rape the whole track I use RACEDRIFT.

Nice words used
Is there any way to add more steering angle or power?
More steering angle with Cheat-O-Matic and more power with tweak?

Cheat-O-Matic might work with power too... Figure out yourself.
#110 - ssm
Now that is just too much. FBM drift setup?
#112 - ssm
Lol. too much? Is a YACHT too much? Is a vacation home with a speed boat too much? How about you go and do a BMW Formula 1 drift setup and let's make it a LOT much? (inspired by the AM/PM commercial, you would get it if you live in the northwest Americas).

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=880965#post880965
Quote from ssm :Lol. too much? Is a YACHT too much? Is a vacation home with a speed boat too much? How about you go and do a BMW Formula 1 drift setup and let's make it a LOT much? (inspired by the AM/PM commercial, you would get it if you live in the northwest Americas).

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=880965#post880965

oh look people! i wave way to many yacht! maby i should have less yachts...
#114 - ssm
I save the setups in the setup folder but I cant seem to find them to put them on the car and can you drift at any track or is their a certain place in the game to do it?
can some1 make me drift set plz?

car:XRT
wheel: g25(720 decrees)
patch: Z

Thank You
Heres one. A drift set that Glazer and Huips (my teammates) made. Very good controlable set and very stable on hot tires. Very good balance as well. Use on 10-40% fuel to enjoy the weight balance.
Attached files
XRT_dr_42.set - 132 B - 3350 views
Quote from ImportFantasy :Heres one. A drift set that Glazer and Huips (my teammates) made. Very good controlable set and very stable on hot tires. Very good balance as well. Use on 10-40% fuel to enjoy the weight balance.

thank very much do u have some good setup for fz5 too?
hi to all, i have play online 2-3 times and i saw some guys they drift with non stop somke tyres on 1-2-3-4 gear.And now i looking for his setups can someone help me?link? thx a lot
Quote from trang :hi to all, i have play online 2-3 times and i saw some guys they drift with non stop somke tyres on 1-2-3-4 gear.And now i looking for his setups can someone help me?link? thx a lot

xrg ?
annyway..

i don´t think we can help u find this set because u have to ask him to giv it to/lend the car to u.. it´s the way this work mosttime´s..

but..
tell me were u are on what server and i can join to give u a sutiable set for that kind of drifting.. :P
Hey D1 ^^
Thanks you guys for postting the drift setup i'm new to lfs i have no prob really with drifting just with XR on stock settings remind's me of Forza 1 lol much thanks to how try out one of your guys setting and tweak till i get it right Thanks To all
Tweak in how? What you mean by tweak?
Quote from spenceris :Tweak in how? What you mean by tweak?

tweak the setup, like configure it untill it's perfect.
can some make me drift set please?

wheel: Genius Twin Wheel f1(90 grades)
patch: X
Quote from DjVio :can some make me drift set please?

wheel: Genius Twin Wheel f1(90 grades)
patch: X

car:XRT = no
wheel: Genius Twin Wheel f1(90 grades) = no idea
patch: X = no

Drift Setups Thread
(276 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG