The online racing simulator
Drift Setups Thread
(276 posts, started )
Can somebody share a good xrt drift setup for keyboard?
Thanks
Hello,

Does anyone have a basic guide of feedback that changing ie damper gives?
I find myself lost on what to do and i don't really love to struggle random things without knowing what they actually do.

Thanks.
in the garage the button to the left that says "drop" should be under the skin's selection thing. if you press that your car drops, ideally you wnt your car to have compressed suspension, then on the rebound, you want it to stop moving right as you get to where it usually is. so you want to ajust the damper to allow that generally. with the demo cars you dont have rebound, but what that would do, is you would ajust those two together so it is the right ratio to get the suspension stopped right at the top of the rebound.

what i have noticed for rebound, (lets say it is in the back for this example) is if you put more rebound then regular damper then it tends to generally oversteer more. not every setup will have the suspension stop moving at the top of the rebound.

i fail at explaining, so PM me if you are still having troubles.
Quote from Noctophobia :Hello,

Does anyone have a basic guide of feedback that changing ie damper gives?
I find myself lost on what to do and i don't really love to struggle random things without knowing what they actually do.

Thanks.

Have a look at these guides on the lfsmanual - Basic guide or the Advanced guide these explain what everything does.
Thanks a lot, i'm planing to buy a S2 license soon too, so see you on servers!

Have a nice day.
nice thread
i dont know where to post this but here i go, i cant save any setups from here only the first ones that are called patch y,x,w,v all other drift setups wont work for me i dont know why everything works on my FBM but on xrt it wont save at all i cant use these setups :S How can i fix it?
Quote from ElvoSX :i dont know where to post this but here i go, i cant save any setups from here only the first ones that are called patch y,x,w,v all other drift setups wont work for me i dont know why everything works on my FBM but on xrt it wont save at all i cant use these setups :S How can i fix it?

right name ??= xrt_
right folder ??= lfs/data/setup
Quote from Riders Motion :Wow, 105 000 views in my thread.

As soon as I'll sort my master server connection problems I will work on new setups as I lost everything I had of LFS on my computer.

off topic but long time no see. if you remember me good times or bad :P we should drift sometime man.
Drift set for XRG ,did by Myself. Hope you will like it

P.S. Be careful with braking.
Attached files
XRG_RACE_KamikazeD.set - 132 B - 2151 views
Thanks for nice setups
Yay, first post since 2008 lol.
Hmm turns out that the two sets i posted are both good at different things, V5 is better on tracks, but V6 tends to be better for Autocross.
i need xrg drift setup for 30 lap's in BL1!

is it possible ?!

maybe with 2 pit...

can u help me pls ?

thank's alot.
30laps ?? o0
uhm.. if u dont over do the rearcamber and the tyrepressure on same azel u can keep the xrg going for 30laps easy..
i dont pop before 20laps with that car on that combo bcause for it dont have the power that i need for fast pop.

i can tho build u one and post it up here. check back tomorrow and see if its here.

u have wheel ?
Quote from Hamed Sam :i need xrg drift setup for 30 lap's in BL1!

is it possible ?!

maybe with 2 pit...

can u help me pls ?

thank's alot.

You must kidding. 30 laps?! Dude if after 2 laps tyres in My car have enough ,all the more 30 laps with drifting will be impossible I guess. 15 laps are unreal ,too. You can forget about it.
Got bored did a re-tune, i like it, what do you guys think?
Attached files
XRT_SMKA Zombie V7.set - 132 B - 1211 views
After a break from LFS I came back had a go in the V7 didn't like it and re-re-tuned it, I personally think it's better again, thoughts and opinions welcome.
Attached files
XRT_SMKA Zombie V8.set - 132 B - 2315 views
If someone thinks that FWD drifting is impossible ,then he/she thinks wrong. This set should help you in that. BTW japanese can drift even on wheelchair.
Attached files
XFG_KamikazeDrift.set - 132 B - 2528 views
its possible, just requires no skill

and they must be naturally born with the ability
Quote from Kamikaze94PL :If someone thinks that FWD drifting is impossible ,then he/she thinks wrong. This set should help you in that. BTW japanese can drift even on wheelchair.

Pics..
:-\
My first post.. Well, I got a lot of setups from this topic, but no one seems to work. I put them in the folder, I tried "installing" them (Double-click, auto copy) and I can't see/select them in Pits. Anyone knows what's the problem? Thanks.

- Acnd The RaceKid

Drift Setups Thread
(276 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG