The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Hey I'm glad you've gotten that kinda mileage out of a car, honda or not!; I just crossed 70k earlier this summer and it isn't a feeling of joy lol!

Lava Orange is a pretty rare color, don't see to many of those around, mine is a whitewater pearl which was an accessory color made only in '06. I wish I had the rally white which is basically pure white, but it's whatever!

I do agree, I am sure the Vibe has a lot more space in the back, it is quite a large car for sure though.

I haven't seen to many people complain about gas mileage, I never really noticed some people's though, I know people with the Speed3 aren't getting nearly as good, but that's because 90% of the people on the 3 forums is modding their car and drive it hard

My opinion on the new ones... I wouldn't buy one.. well I shouldn't say that. If you're on the forums check out GEJAY's '10 speed 3, it's GORGEOUS!
Unfortunately the newer models are quite a bit heavier and have larger engines.. so you can see where that is going.

As for the looks if you're curious abou that, the 3 is more or less the evil middle child of the Mazda family, with the 6 being the grown up, white collar style, and the 2 being the youngest of the family (which they're also making a turbo speed version, should be pretty wicked) that is more or less a focus competitor.
So that kinda explains the happy grin on it.
Quote from R34GTR :

New car!

I love these, does it have the half red recaros? Wittle wocket!
Quote from Bawbag :I love these, does it have the half red recaros? Wittle wocket!

I don't think they're Recaro's as there is no badge or anything? It's the seats with the 1 and the arrows, full heated leathers would of been nice
Quote from thestig1690 :Wow Klutch a load of auzzies who cant drift backed by some of the worst music i have ever heard u must be proud

Don't try and troll Mr 1690 from N.I...
Quote from AMB :Don't try and troll Mr 1690 from N.I...

i bet you've never seen a stereo type before hehe. see what i did there? he'll get bored and piss off.
Quote from thestig1690 :Wow Klutch a load of auzzies who cant drift backed by some of the worst music i have ever heard u must be proud

*aussies
*can't
*you
Klutch your Mazda makes 18x more noise than speed.

Also just to point out you should use a capital 'I'.
Quote from G!NhO :Klutch your Mazda makes 18x more noise than speed.

...whats your point? lol

Why you should never loan your car keys to a woman
She forgot which pedal was the brake and drive into a fence post. Which has added even more to my bills as it has slightly damaged the lock (doesn't operate correctly from the inside), exposed bare metal and put in a lot of dints. So I've had to buy the gear to try and fix her up.

My poor little van
wow u guys must have a tight little click and dont like new people and i didnt know this was a grammer forum. obviously my backround and up bringing intrigues you, however, im here because in acar enthuiast.

car list

1997 ford fiesta 1.3 encore before i passed my test

1997 megane coupe 1.6. 17 inch tsw alloys, aftermarket spoiler and side skirts, recaro bucket seats with 3 piont harness, dvd player, lowered, powerflow exhaust, greeen cotton induction kit, blue hid lights, more mods i cant think of

same megane with engine conversion to a 2.0 supersport

1989 bmw 318i coupe, powerflow dual exhaust.

cheap corsa runaround

vauxhall cavaleer turbo diesel 180,000 miles and started everytime, for shooting and carrying dogs in

another dismal corsa this time 1.7 diesel.

1998 saxo 1.1, vts engine conversion, will continue post at a later date have to run there is a few cars to add on
Quote from thestig1690 :wow u guys must have a tight little click and dont like new people and i didnt know this was a grammer forum. obviously my backround and up bringing intrigues you, however, im here because in acar enthuiast.

for me it was your lack of full stops. it made your posts look like a vicky pollard scene.
what do you shoot? birds or bigger game?
Picked it up last Saturday, gave it a good clean this Saturday.

Quote from thestig1690 :wow u guys must have a tight little click and dont like new people and i didnt know this was a grammer forum.

Like all forums this one is full of dicks. Ignore them and crack on anyway. I do.
Last week I test drove this....

Fits what I need, something to get to work along with replace some of the family driving in the mallrunner SUV. We take a lot of day trips as a family so the back SUV like hatch sounded like a real good idea. They run well, 130HP 1.8l Toyota motor with a 5 speed. Nothing exciting. Ran good, seats were a little weird with no support behind your knees/back of legs. Seats kind of angled down the wrong way even though they are adjustable. Plain Jane non-exciting interior and performance. Would be a good 30ish+ mpg runner to work.

Friday night I test drove an 06 Mazda3 Hatchback....

Fell in love with this car! 160 ponies, very nice interior. Options like radio controls on the wheel, leather wheel and shifter knob, well supportive seats, etc, etc. I'll buy it in a heartbeat, except..... found out there is a huge rust problem. I'm reading everywhere about them rusting around the fenderlips in the rear. This particular one is an 04 with 88,000 miles and already has paint bubbling up on both sides. Seems Mazda is taking care of folks with the problem in Canada, but not the US. I'd be hopping mad to buy a new Mazda to find out 4 years down the road it was going to rust out. I drive my cars 10-15 years. I expect the rust to start happening past the 10 year and 150,000-180,000 mile mark, not on what is practically a new car.

A shame because it is a very sweet running car. I'm scrapping the idea of finding one because every example I've found has rust starting on it from the 04-06 year range I'm looking at.

Thus, I found this and test drove it this morning. 03 Jetta 1.8T. Wow! This thing ran! Press the accelerator in any gear at any speed and it picks up and goes. I wouldn't have any problems up and down the hills all day in this thing.

I've never driven a VW, but have a friend who has always been a big fan of them and I've passenger ridden in plenty of his. Body is solid on it, as in you can feel the thick sheetmetal. I've never seen a rusted out VW. The 1.8l has been in the lineup for years and years and years. I've never driven a turbo either. From 2000 rpm in any gear it pulled up through the rpms with no problems at all. VW has to have the best seats in the automotive business. I've yet to sit in one that wasn't ultra comfortable or ultra supportive. Not as refined and "luxurious" as the Mazda was on the inside, but still had the nice feel of leather wrapped steering wheel and shifter knob. Big negative was the lack of a center arm rest on the console, but I'm sure I could retrofit something from somewhere else in there. A place to put the elbow is important when you drive long distances.

This particular Jetta is put high on the list. I could buy it early this week. Else I have some more looking to do. I'd still like to check out some Hondas, but the Focus has been scratched off. First, I see too many dang Grandmas driving around in them, and second, the powerplant is just too weak. I'm not going to mess around with something weak when there is adequate power out there. Nothing is worse than cruising down the road at 60 mph on a main travel road and having to downshift down to 3rd and still have the car slow down and barely hold 45-50 while cars behind you pile up.

Indecently while roaming around looking for cars, I ended up in the big city, Pittsburgh to be exact, with my little 100HP Honda. I thought I was going to die! Everyone else around me is flying around at 80 mph and I've got to try to accelerate and merge into traffic while I can barely do 60, let alone try to accelerate up to that point in less than a minute. I still don't know how you folks over there can run with your little cars.
Quote from G!NhO :Klutch your Mazda makes 18x more noise than speed.

your still talking about his sh!tty Rex ??

jasus...

it must be atleast a year of talking about how his car has more rust then a ginegrs genitals,

more noise then a fat bird bouncing on a washing machine on full cycle sitting a dildo forged from the mould of chuck norris's penis ( which sounds like a fun thing, but it is actually a metal bar with jagged glass attached... and another fist )

and how its slowwer then a push bike.

Klutch, your car stinks, get over it.

OT: i wrote 3 cars off in about 4 months....

Dont ask.
well every time you try out a new car, you like it better then the previous one

so test drive thousands of cars, until you reach the max amount of joy

and that jetta a diesel?
Quote from logitekg25 :well every time you try out a new car, you like it better then the previous one

so test drive thousands of cars, until you reach the max amount of joy

and that jetta a diesel?

jettas/bora's are real nice cars imho, brothers girlfriend bought one roughly 2 years ago and hasn't looked back, only needs a service every now and again and the light bulbs changed, bar that, sweet as a nut... the last model...

dog of a car.... i swear if i have to fix another one ill shoot myself.
Quote from theirishnoob :your still talking about his sh!tty Rex ??

jasus...

it must be atleast a year of talking about how his car has more rust then a ginegrs genitals,

more noise then a fat bird bouncing on a washing machine on full cycle sitting a dildo forged from the mould of chuck norris's penis ( which sounds like a fun thing, but it is actually a metal bar with jagged glass attached... and another fist )

and how its slowwer then a push bike.

Klutch, your car stinks, get over it.

OT: i wrote 3 cars off in about 4 months....

Dont ask.

HAHAHAH OH GOD.

You go off raging about my car (Which by the way, i haven't mentioned for quite a while, other people mentioned it..) and then go on to say you wrote off 3 cars in 4 months?!?!?

Whoa, thats a fair effort, please never drive on the roads of australia, i fear for my LIFE.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG