The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Bawbag :What engine?

1.6l gasoline (74kw/101bhp) .. not that much, but enough for a poor student

before that I was driving a 60 bhp polo... felt more than it actually was, due to the little weight
Nice, superclean white, winter tyres on it atm? Will look beautiful with some alloys.

Try the 1.4.... , Drove a '98 1.4 polo 16v, 100bhp......rather jelous when I got back into my heap.
Quote from Bawbag :Nice, superclean white, winter tyres on it atm? Will look beautiful with some alloys.

Try the 1.4.... , Drove a '98 1.4 polo 16v, 100bhp......rather jelous when I got back into my heap.

unfortunately those are not the winter tyres .. the car was dad's former company car and we bought it with the summer and winter tyres for quite cheap. probably I won't buy proper rims and new tyres before the summer tyres are worn out. although I'd really love to have the audi rs rims (or at least some cheaper fakes), so it would look like this.

and yea I actually did drive the 1.4 golf, too. feels a bit lazy, but so what, still a nice car imo
Quote from Jens O. :unfortunately those are not the winter tyres .. the car was dad's former company car and we bought it with the summer and winter tyres for quite cheap. probably I won't buy proper rims and new tyres before the summer tyres are worn out. although I'd really love to have the audi rs rims (or at least some cheaper fakes), so it would look like this.

and yea I actually did drive the 1.4 golf, too. feels a bit lazy, but so what, still a nice car imo

why not Vdub it with old school bbs's ??

who cares about what it looks like on the outside... you cant see that from the inside
Quote from theirishnoob :why not Vdub it with old school bbs's ??

who cares about what it looks like on the outside... you cant see that from the inside

Why would you? So you can go to car shows where there are 20 identical looking "vdubs" in a row?
Quote from sgt.flippy :Why would you? So you can go to car shows where there are 20 identical looking "vdubs" in a row?

why go to meets... so you can hear the " oh this is my mothers car, mines in the shop... "

or the " year... 5 years of ard tlc to get this only worth 100 euro but i want 5000 for it mkII banger... Yeah rustic Vdub looks rocks man "

Car meets are like children - i hate them.
I like the bbs rims too, but I think they fit better to the golf 3. also I've always been into the audi rs rims, and since I can't afford a proper audi, the golf will have to wear them some day

about car meets - never been a fan of those, probably I'd have to change a lot more things to identify with a car and feel like showing it off. and when seeing VW meets on tv, I seriously doubt if I'd ever want to go there :P
Quote from theirishnoob :why go to meets... so you can hear the " oh this is my mothers car, mines in the shop... "

or the " year... 5 years of ard tlc to get this only worth 100 euro but i want 5000 for it mkII banger... Yeah rustic Vdub looks rocks man "

Car meets are like children - i hate them.

Meets are fun if you know people. Just go looking at the cars is crap. You have to do it with friends.

Atleast I do it for the people..
Quote from theirishnoob :why not Vdub it with old school bbs's ??

So wait, you told him to "Vdub it" with BBS wheels, then you say "who cares about what it looks like on the outside... you cant see that from the inside"?? You sir, are an absolute douche.

@ Jens O, nice car and it would indeed look nice with the RS wheels.
If you want my advice, i would save your money and put it towards a nicer golf, like a GTi or R32.
Quote from sgt.flippy :Meets are fun if you know people. Just go looking at the cars is crap. You have to do it with friends.

Atleast I do it for the people..

but the people are often then not the problem.

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :So wait, you told him to "Vdub it" with BBS wheels, then you say "who cares about what it looks like on the outside... you cant see that from the inside"?? You sir, are an absolute douche.

Jesus, you Really should of be an abortion but ill try to Simple things even more: Looks aren't important but standards must be maintained, since he's poor, a cheap set of alloys will do for the time being, since bbs work on basically Anything VAG... Yeah, do please Stfu.I never told him to be original.

Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 : Good Call.

Should'a went to spec savers.
Quote from theirishnoob :Jesus, you really should have been an abortion but I'll try to simplify things even more: looks aren't important but standards must be maintained. Since he's poor, he should spend his money on more important things.

Should've gone to Specsavers.

And you sir, should've gone to school more often.
Quote from theirishnoob :*random gibberish*

Sure standards must be maintained, but telling him to "vdub" it, then say "who cares what it looks like on the outside" is just confusing. Its as if your saying to modify the car, then not bother because you cant see it.

But in all seriousness, work on your bloody grammar and spelling. I'm no spelling bee, but i like to think people can read my posts with relative ease, so maybe you could put a little bit of effort into your posts and quit with all the "slang" and crap.

E: "Last edited by hrtburnout; Today at 14:40. Reason: for the lulz"
Right, a little update on the capri. Should hopefully be on fuel injection next weekend! The carbs are playing me up, and its about time I got it done, so going to see a man with a shed who knows his engines (a race car with a home built/tuned BMW 2.5 N/A M10 engine with 250bhp and at one point a E30 m3 S14 16v evo2 engine turbo'd at 13psi to get 600bhp)
So hopefully ill have a few pics of the install some time this month to show you guys.
fook the capri,just take that m3
Quote from robt :Right, a little update on the capri. Should hopefully be on fuel injection next weekend! The carbs are playing me up, and its about time I got it done, so going to see a man with a shed who knows his engines (a race car with a home built/tuned BMW 2.5 N/A M10 engine with 250bhp and at one point a E30 m3 S14 16v evo2 engine turbo'd at 13psi to get 600bhp)
So hopefully ill have a few pics of the install some time this month to show you guys.

If you go to ITB's, be sure to post some good quality videos of it in full bore too.
wow am i like the only one here that owns a truck? lol.
does a bicycle count on this thread since its more efficient and greener than anything with an engine ?
Quote from el pibe :does a bicycle count on this thread since its more efficient and greener than anything with an engine ?

"Post your Car"

Where does it say Bicycle?

Shoo.
Quote from BarryPaxton :wow am i like the only one here that owns a truck? lol.

Yeah, most of us realise we don't really need it

Quote from BarryPaxton :wow am i like the only one here that owns a truck? lol.

My whole family has trucks just about, and that is what I drove before, that was my one argument for a new car, that it not be .. basically taller than me lol
lol, yeah im gonna be jacking my s10 up soon and putting some big mudders on it.
Quote from Klutch :"Post your Car"

Where does it say Bicycle?

Shoo.

still, a bicycle is still counted as a ride for those who are not allowed to drive.
BUT its now a CAR!! lol
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG