The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
mine.

But I sold this when my baby was born...
Quote from Klutch :Kept going to one rotor randomly...pulled over and the thermo fan had blown the fuse...replace fuse, thermo fan works.
Pushed in all dizzy/plug leads, drove for a bit and it was working good, both rotors.

Headlights started dimming...Tacho moving erratic, Fuel gauge going down quickly, one of the warning lights fluctuating brightness...

Starts to **** up, so we pull over

Push started it a few times, wouldn't idle....
wouldn't even click over

ended up having to push it home (Which luckily wasnt TOO far away..and most of it was down hill)

alternator is ****ed
sigH

**** that sucks dude. sounds like too many skids.
nah, its an electrical problem

methinks alternator
could also be the dizzy due to the fact that it randomly kept going between one and two rotors
the z4 really is a nice car but the new design is uber fugly imo

actually i prefer the coupe anyways
You serious?
I think it is a really beautiful model
congrats on getting that car. you're not the only one acknowledging it's beauty.

i guess the 2.3 engine is enough to have fun already. loads of.
That Z4 is really good looking.
Bmw Z3M Coupe Pure awesomeness one of the best cars in the world
Z4 has always looked awfull, just like all BMW Z's tbh.

BMW 3 serie coupe is the best.
Quote from G!NhO :Z4 has always looked awfull, just like all BMW Z's tbh.

BMW 3 serie coupe is the best.

I like the Z3M but yea I kinda agree, the only reason i'm posting is because I had one right up my ass last night while travelling on the motorway (Been like 30 degrees 4 days in a row now, so everyone has their roofs down!) regardless of me being stuck behind cars ahead, he felt the need sit right on my bumper, so I held on my screen washers for about 20 seconds, he soon dropped back.
haha, well if you mean the Z3M coupe.................well its a rather strange looking car imo.
The Z3M coupe is sexy,the roadsters are fugly.
My ride. 1997 chevy s10, since i need a new front drive shaft i thought why not put on some street tires i had laying around for awile.
Attached images
truck 006.jpg
Quote from Bawbag :I held on my screen washers for about 20 seconds, he soon dropped back.

:clapclap:
Quote from BarryPaxton :My ride. 1997 chevy s10, since i need a new front drive shaft i thought why not put on some street tires i had laying around for awile.

Not a fan of Chevy or of the S10 in particular, but nice to see a normal vehicle instead of all of this rich yuppie BMW talk
Mine owns everyone's car.

Roc Rivor Tiel Total Destruction:bannana_g :bannana_p:banana::bananadea
I'm sure a lot of you have missed me...

.. well.. maybe not haha

(if you really don't want to read all of this [i'm sure you dont haha] scroll down to the 'So' part)

Anyways I'm halfway through college getting my art degree now (sorry, had to give up with the engineering I couldn't cut the math!) it's actually quite depressing I'm halfway through college too, scary!

Anyways so I used to drive my father's good old '95 GMC Jimmy 4wd senior year of high school just because there was nothing else.

I hardly ever ask my parents of anything, except this time around I felt it was a good time to get something good for my first own car. Except.. my mother wanted me to get a truck, if you had ever seen my garage, I HATE trucks, all anyone drives in my family is trucks just about, in the garage besides my car, my mother has a new Tahoe, my dad has a I believe an '03 GMC Sierra, one of my sisters has a like '98 Chevy Silverado 1500, my other sister however was the only person with a small car, she started with a '93 Acura Legend, and then got a 2000 Honda Accord (and now wants the new model)

Anyways, I figured I would fight my cause this time, and I think my dad (since he used to race plenty of street cars in his day) could sympathize with me in this case. So my criteria was something that isn't a truck, gets over 25 mpg, yet has enough space to be able to deal with college life and afterwords. So basically you can figure out now I was looking at 4 doors and hatches, I typically like some hatches depending on how tall they are, I'm sure none of you are reading to the story anyways so lets get down to this excitement mrodgers can't handle anymore lol

So this is what I got, 4 doors, 26-30 mpg estimate, hot hatch, and finally got the talk with my dad about getting a manual, the last time this family saw a manual car (besides the ferrari daytona) or any other race car, was probably back in the 70s

Now my mother complains she won't be able to drive my car (I don't know why she ever would though?!) and now my sister with the truck can't either (which is a +5000)

I'm sure you are all dying now so this is it, MY first car, a 2006 Mazda3 hatchback
from a honda dealership lol
64k miles, super clean, hardly any visible damage or anything, previous owner was great to this car!

And I haven't stalled it yet! (somehow!) Honestly though this is the EASIEST manual car I have EVER driven, among the list of manual cars i've driven if you're curious is two VW Golf Mk2s (one hatch the other the cabrio), 02 Diesel Jetta, 02 mercedes SLK 350

(for those wondering why I was looking the other way is because my neighbor said something.. and we don't really talk to that neighbor lol)

I won't get the title to the car until I turn 25 so.. 4 more years here in a month! until then, no engine modifications or such until then sorry!
Attached images
10898518.jpg
P1000736-2.jpg
P1000735-2.jpg
Your parents brought you a 2006 mazda?
Used, 64,000 miles, manual, one visible plastic dent in the front, extremely clean

Yea.. Like I said, I never ask anything from my dad so this time.. I went for it

I had to work with something under 50,000 miles and 10k but that wasn't happening, and this 3 was at my dad's friend's car dealership.

Final price on this is 11,800, but we gotta go down to Orlando to get my grandparent's Odyssey and trade that in so we'll be paying 3,200 for it most likely

but yes, I got stupid lucky on this deal lol, this car will last me much longer than both of my sisters' cars though so I'm glad I didn't get a junker!

My dad always had nice cars when he was growing up so I think he was plenty fine with me on this one, although I think he loves the car almost as much as I do haha!

To be honest I'm as surprised as anyone else is, I didn't think I could ever convince my dad to get me a manual, and especially as nice of a car as this is
Quote from XCNuse :I'm sure a lot of you have missed me...

You were gone?

But yeah it's nice to get something in good shape with lowish kms. I got my car 9 years ago and it's still running great now, which is good considering it's a 20 year old car and I've not put any money into keeping it running. Pay more now and you will be happy later when you're not needing to repair it all the time

This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG