The online racing simulator
FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FIFA South Africa 2010
post any and everything about the fifa world cup in south africa
i sure hope that cote divoire plays as well as they did last time
sure they have no hope of advancing but from what i remember they were by far the most enjoyable team to watch
-
(schumaker) DELETED by schumaker
Wooho i cant wait. Was gona make a thread also.

Yep good luck to all the african teams, hope at least one of them can reach the quarters or semis.

Also i dont really want brazil to win, but i feel they are going to do well this time around after they poofed in 2006. I want the spaniards to win but of course they'll have the tough rivals of argentina, germany, etc etc.

well i cant wait and ill try and watch most of the matches. I also wished Jamaica never dropped out of the qualis after they were so close.

heres the schedule if anyones interested.
Quote from jrd.racer :...I want the spaniards to win but of course they'll have the tough rivals of argentina, germany, etc etc...

Nah, dont worry. We wont make it through the group stage.
Well actually sorry to hear that Ballack wont be able to play 'cause of injury. He is a strong force in midfeild. But still that shouldnt stop them from going far.
Ballack´s injury is the least of our problems.
The whole squad is completely laughable, as well as the coach or manager or however you call him.
Pathetic!
I hope México does as well as they did against England but with a little more effort and some goals... if they do that they may have a chance... if they don't then it will be like very single world cup, eighths finals (I don't know if this is the right term...) and then ticket back home.
Oh yes, Mexico, you guys beat us 3-0 in Mexico and then failed to beat honduras in mexico. If you had beaten Honduras we would have been through. Damnnnnn.
Although we could have capitalized on that 0-0 draw with canada if our flippin coach would have just put out the best squad. He just kept on his theory to build up some of the younger, less experienced guys and then wasnt the time to do it. And so we failed!
Quote from Shotglass :i sure hope that cote divoire plays as well as they did last time
sure they have no hope of advancing but from what i remember they were by far the most enjoyable team to watch

Holland usually is the most enjoyable team for me, tbh.

Quote from jrd.racer :Well actually sorry to hear that Ballack wont be able to play 'cause of injury. He is a strong force in midfeild. But still that shouldnt stop them from going far.

I consider Ballack not being there an advantage. He just sucks and is ridiculously overrated.

Quote from Evoluti0n_II :Ballack´s injury is the least of our problems.
The whole squad is completely laughable, as well as the coach or manager or however you call him.
Pathetic!

That's a bit harsh. Calm down, we aren't British.

BTW, Spain will win it.
Wow i never saw ballack that way.

And yeah Spain or the argys for the win.

Anyone knows by chance if the matches will be streamed free online?
Argentina could have been the favourite, their players have been really good this year but thanks to Maradona they won't have a hope in hell to win.

Also, I'm going to the army on 6th of July so I'm going to miss the final.
Quote from zeugnimod :Holland usually is the most enjoyable team for me, tbh.

shame on you!
although i will admit that ned-cz in 2004 was a truely epic game
Argentina easily has best players on the paper, but how will they work we'll see.. I'm expecting a lot from my country, we played awesome football in qualifications, we have a proper coach now and it's a good atmosphere in the team, can not wait!
Quote from Evoluti0n_II :Ballack´s injury is the least of our problems.
Pathetic!

Germany ALWAYS do well regardless of form, don't worry!
Im watching the neds vs mexico atm, and sofar netherlands are crushing them. YAY.
two awesome goals from van persie from two awesome crosses.
Go Holland!!!

For the serious note, my favourites are Argentina, Brasil, Holland and France.
i'll be supporting holland
they got a good chance to atleast make it to the semis i think

Brazil doesnt look dominating to me this year,
actually no team does.

Argentina could have been awesome but it seems Maradonna is messing it up.. oh well, we'll see
Holy madness mexico put on dos santos and vela after half time and they are pounding away at the neds goal now. They've already pulled back one.

the neds are looking iffy.

Edit - Im still backing spain and neds for the win though. Maybe brazil could do well too.
hahah! we expect to match the game 2-2.
Well, I hope my country wins the first match, and against uruguay, and Im sure they will
Boo mexico, you should have beat honduras in the qual rounds and we would have been through.

Oh and agaisnt Uruguay? you should win after how i see them playing now against netherlands.
First half was awful, awful choice of players but when Vela and Gio came in something changed... LOL... but yeah the first half was a complete piece of crap.
Quote from Shotglass :shame on you!
although i will admit that ned-cz in 2004 was a truely epic game

Oh yes.

And how could you not love this? The 2-0 is amazing!

Quote from TexasLTU :Go Holland!!!

For the serious note, my favourites are Argentina, Brasil, Holland and France.

There are actually still any France fans?

I hope they are eliminated after the first round with a goal difference of 0-10 or something.
Quote from zeugnimod :And how could you not love this? The 2-0 is amazing!

not bad actually... but you know how it is with games italy is in theyre usually horrible to watch
and i always get quite confused by watching 11 garbage men run after a ball
Yeah, the two matches against France and Italy were awesome. (EURO 2008) A shame that Russia beaten us after it with Hiddink We had a good chance fot the title there.

Tonight's match was pretty bad, especially second half. Van Persie played a nice match though. And of course most of the top players didn't play at all.

WK is gonna be interesting, Argentina looks strong, but the other teams like Germany, Spain, Brasil, England etc. shouldn't be underestimated. I also think The Netherlands has a chance for the title, let's hope the best:yummy:

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG