The online racing simulator
Joining in in the Panorama discussion:

This ones made of 16 pictures, 4x4 panorama LARGE FILE WARNING

These one's are made with 16 pictures next to eachother: Click for HD
-
(Nathan_French_14) DELETED by franky500 : you guys know better than this.
Am I the only one who does not use mods?
Quote from stickylfs :Am I the only one who does not use mods?

:nol2:

Posting screenshots with modded content despite knowing that it is not allowed is just stupid and screaming for a long ban, tbh.

I thought that some of the people doing that would be more intelligent than that.
Really simple one.
Attached images
XRTSO.jpg
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I think there is a ban heading my way.

These are only basic edits. Just filters and stuff, but I like them! Feel free to comment.

I don't know why, but they are sooo great. Maybe because of seeing something fresh and pretty good quality at the same time in LFS.
kinda low quality, sorry about that.. and it's x-patch
Attached images
066372141cf57e.jpg
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I think there is a ban heading my way.

These are only basic edits. Just filters and stuff, but I like them! Feel free to comment.

I like them, it's something new.

I think pictures should be allowed - but no links/downloads etc.

Edited pictures atleast.

Quote from TuomasH :Really simple one.

You REALLY need to use motion blur on the background, otherwise it totally ruins the illusion of the spinning wheels and movement.
I think that HQ mods should be allowed.

I can't post mods here; I'm on my last warning according to one of the moderators.
Quote from brandons48 :

You REALLY need to use motion blur on the background, otherwise it totally ruins the illusion of the spinning wheels and movement.

Damn :doh:, I do it too quickly and forgot it.
This should be better.

EDIT: added another.
Attached images
XRTSO2.jpg
FZ5  copy.jpg
Quote from brandons48 :I like them, it's something new.

Edited pictures atleast.

+1, this nazi rule they have here is just pathetic.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :+1, this nazi rule they have here is just pathetic.

Could you explain what this rule has to do with nazism?
Here's my 2 second edit. Don't start about all the flaws, I was bored and meh. Got like alot of massive high res pics.
Attached images
JasonX.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :Here's my 2 second edit. Don't start about all the flaws, I was bored and meh. Got like alot of massive high res pics.

Nice one! Forgot the "A" from PIAA though, and no blur in the window.
And maybe too much blur overall, but it still looks nice
Someone needs a humour check
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Oops?

Nice shot there!
-

Something from me. Been trying to tame the GTRs.. I'm really slow, but at least I don't spin in every corner anymore

Attached images
xrr_decalbomb.jpg
The angle and the motion and radial blur parts are very nice. If you had played with some colors, it would have been a very nice screen. I really like the angle.
Yep andRo, the angle is very nice !
Good screen macsy.
Quote from andRo. :The angle and the motion and radial blur parts are very nice. If you had played with some colors, it would have been a very nice screen. I really like the angle.

Thanks! Yea, the colors bothered me a bit, but I'm really no good with them. I did some saturation adjusting, and clicked some of the auto settings, but really, I don't know much about making good colors..
Hope you like 'em. Click for bigger pics.

on first pic u forgot to blur tyre threads,but u have to make me a tut how the hell to blur wheels that nice and perfect! plz
Quote from Bose321 :Here's my 2 second edit. Don't start about all the flaws, I was bored and meh. Got like alot of massive high res pics.

Hey, thats me!
Audi that's cool man Xrg powah
Quote from brandons48 :I like them, it's something new.

Edited pictures atleast.

Quote from PioneerLv :I don't know why, but they are sooo great. Maybe because of seeing something fresh and pretty good quality at the same time in LFS.

Thanks for the positive comments guys! It is no surprise that my post has been deleted, but hey ho, I was expecting it so no big deal.

And yes, I agree. I also don't see any harm in posting pictures of Edited content providing there is no download link but I guess that is a rule that we unfortunately have to stick to!

Edited pics
(14119 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG