The online racing simulator
I use Photoshop CS2.
here i got a screen.. actually 2 screens.. cus i have no friends so i cant get 2 cars at the sime time on only one screen
:ices_rofl

so that was edit number one.... than i added some contrast, just love a bit contrast and the background and the foreground are blurred a bit to get the sharpen/blur contrast...
hope ya like it

http://img72.imageshack.us/img ... wallpaperbydutchiejr1.jpg
Dang Taavi, you're gettin good at this screen editing stuff! Very very nice work!
As MAGGOT said, you are very good at this editing.

Also, good to see one of my Rothmans skins getting put to good use.
my 1st edited pic
Attached images
s2_SouthCity13 copy.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :
Also, good to see one of my Rothmans skins getting put to good use.

Oh yes, sorry for not giving you credit, that's a great skin.
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Oh yes, sorry for not giving you credit, that's a great skin.

1 question: do u take the pictures in high res from lfs? or u make them high res via photoshop?
Quote from chanoman315 :1 question: do u take the pictures in high res from lfs? or u make them high res via photoshop?

Well, i take the screen @ 1280 x 1024. If you can call that high res, then yes i take the screen high res.

Here's moar

1280 x 1024
wow! that's a very nice screenshot.
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Well, i take the screen @ 1280 x 1024. If you can call that high res, then yes i take the screen high res.

Here's moar

1280 x 1024

Thats really nice one.
I see you have been playing really well with lightning.It would be great if LFS could start using DX9 engine so such a lightning would be possible and LFS would look very realistic.MY BIG HOPE that this will start happeninh next year.
Taavi you own page 127 of this thread lol

Great work man! Keep it up.

p.s. the last picture with the XFR and element skin is my new wallpaper
Quote from JJ72 :Just playing with the details.

nice edit! looks really clean...
Quote from Taavi(EST) :
1280 x 1024

I know the shadow looks weird, and so does the headlight...

I loved the work with effects but I didn't quite like the colouring... So I thought I'd poke around a bit trying to make it look more "real" though I can see that's not the effect you were going for in the first place. I hope you don't mind me uploading my edited version (if you do, I'll take it off).
Attached images
LFSS22-axus-tweaked.jpg
The thing is, I'm using the desert mod at fern bay, so making everything look as green as possible isn't the best idea IMO. Although i like the new colors you made (i really do). You have done something else as well, the trees now look weird. (the motion blur). So no need to take the image off, constructive criticism is always welcome.
gave a try at miniature edits..
Attached images
editedLFS.jpg
My Firend and I
Attached images
1 (6).jpg
1 (11).jpg
1 (9).jpg
nice screens
but quality isnt that bad..
(i had it also not long time ago).
not much AA, maybe thats cus u saved it in Paint?
Chances are he hasn't added any AA, because like around 75% of LFS'ers, he doesn't know how to.
...or havent good PC enough for AA
Even Intel integrated GFX can do AA, i understand you will get a low FPS but it's only a screenshot, not a movie!
Taavi style hope you like it
Enjoy
Attached images
1_small.jpg
1.jpg
2_small.jpg
2.jpg

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG