The online racing simulator
Hot damn that is awesome, Keitaro!
Quote from _Keitaro_ :...

That was amazing !!!

Don't like only the rear window, otherwise it was 6+ stars !!

Keep up the good work!
Love all your pics...
But I would like to post something, but I can't get a good screenshot. Can anyone do some screenshots and send 'em to me, so I can (try to) edit them.
Quote from _Keitaro_ :Okay here i come with an edit. Always wanted to paint something like this :P It was A LOT of work. 2 days of doing nothing but edit, probably because i was failing and fooling a lot lol. It was very hard to do and i know it's not perfect. Scene od edit was updated. Doors and interior were 100% painted. References were photos of my car, and for the geometry check 3ds max (thanks to my friend goes here!) Please check full resolution, preview is too small.

In your line. Amazing as always.

Quote from Vendetta :incredible lynce...

here is my edit:

"pic"

Incredible yours.

Another one. Really nothing special.

Bigger. 1280 x 1024:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com ... 05069454_5bd0564339_o.jpg

Well, back to the "job". (RP).
Good job as always. Nice angle and the sky seems to be turned off
Quote from Flame CZE :Good job as always. Nice angle and the sky seems to be turned off

Thank you. Is the new Sky of Fern Bay.
-
(_Keitaro_) DELETED by _Keitaro_
I can see interesting technicue there (using cures for reflections hm) Lynce where did you learn everything? Any tips? Thanks for comment btw!
Quote from _Keitaro_ :I can see interesting technicue there (using cures for reflections hm) Lynce where did you learn everything? Any tips? Thanks for comment btw!

From my C.V.:

" I'm a professional graphic designer since 8 years. My title is focused on layouting applied to the graphic design for publishing houses.

I specialized in various disciplines of graphic design as graphics, designs, artistic design, drawing design and artistic draw and photo editing.

Paralely, I have been working in advertising and marketing focused to the world of insurance, finance,car sales and construction. Today I'm working on Norwich union insurance (Called Aviva in Spain). A British company.

And in my spare time, I am fond of 3D and textured, assembly and professional video editing. I've done some work for communities and business".

Maybe that can give you a idea.

About your question, brother. I'm not anyone to give advice but, don't stop to work. Really this is the secret to make professional works. School of life. Have an interest in learning everything.

Cheers, Keitaro. I hope to see you more times in this thread.

Yea thanks a lot, i were just wondering if this way is a proper way for most of professional graphic designers Seems like it is. Nice CV!

I think i will do some other graphics now (for learning), but who knows i may do spontaneously graphics from LFS too

Moderators sorry for little offtopic!
Sorry for the .vob mod
Quote from TuomasH :New fail pic

Its not that bad, except if its that fast so the rims gets blurry, the tire thread should be blurred too
Quote from hazaky :Its not that bad, except if its that fast so the rims gets blurry, the tire thread should be blurred too

Perhaps
------
Here's new one, not best edit, but was bored.
Attached images
Drift copy.jpg

Attached images
lfs_edit1Lo.jpg
lfs_edit1Hi.jpg
Quote from TuomasH :Perhaps
------
Here's new one, not best edit, but was bored.

Nicely blended there!
Quote from lukelfs :

You should have hidden the pop-up headlights, and maybe add some depth to the fake ones, but I like the pic otherwise.
Quote from krkriv :Sorry for the .vob mod

Can you please remove that picture?? It's huge and doesn't even load properly!
I had made this for a local picture edit contest...
Click for high-res:
Some rally shot :rally_dri
Attached images
Rally copy2.jpg
Great edit Tuomas. And lovely one too keitaro ( the xrg with open door)
Very nice edits on this page.
It's not really an edited pic, because it's tired of a WIP video
But I love it.
Attached images
mbc5.png
Very good screen FireMike15 !

Jolie t-on screen Vegas ! J'aime beaucoup qualité ! effet ! Enorme comme tu es !
Quick edit. Sneek peek of a new skin.

Hi-Res
Attached images
rb4_valvoline.jpg
rb4_valvoline_small.jpg

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG