Another crap edit from me
Attached images
lfs_00000385.jpg
There he is again
smaller please
Quote from baSh0r :rofl MataGyula tells me i made a double post
i say odabasz
Töki heard that. He is here now.

Saying odabasz is like turing on the batman signal, now you face the consequences

@Lynce - Nice RB4 ( a little mud on the car would make it even better :P ) =)
@falkyto - I like that pic, the road texture looks great, also nice skin , but please use some Anti Aliasing next time :]
@Tomas - yay, colours ! The sorroundings look like they're real , but the car gives it away. I like the picture, maybe it's because of all the green colour ... I like green ... hmmm
Nice one.
3 mins edit.. didnt bothered to select correctly
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Quote from Anathema :

Nice.. wallpaper material..

Quote from chanoman315 :3 mins edit.. didnt bothered to select correctly

If you're not bothered to edit a pic properly, please don't bother to post it too. (Sorry)

Anyway.. Here's an new edit of mine.. It's my new wallpaper for now and features a new skin I made Sunday evening (took about 5,5 hours in total).

P.s. Skin is private srry
P.s.2 shot added which shows skin better
Attached images
NexT edit 2.png
NexT_1280_wp.jpg
Quote from Sponge :Nice.. wallpaper material..

If you're not bothered to edit a pic properly, please don't bother to post it too. (Sorry)

Anyway.. Here's an new edit of mine.. It's my new wallpaper for now and features a new skin I made Sunday evening (took about 5,5 hours in total).

P.s. Skin is private srry
P.s.2 shot added which shows skin better

Attached images
bugs.JPG
You're right about the one by the headlight.. but the one by the windshield and the kanard i don't see what's wrong..
sry,jpeg quality..look at your png
Quote from hadesko :sry,jpeg quality..look at your png

Hmm.. I see a very thin line along the bottom of the windshield.. bit too tiny for me to care about But you've got some sharp vision dude :P
dang... designdudes rock again NOIZE!!!!

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG