The online racing simulator
just some quickies.
Attached images
edit2.jpg
edit1.jpg
Quote from HellBoy99 :just some quickies.

Nice edits but you better forget about Intertia Grand Prix. I asked Chris a couple of weeks ago and he said he pretty much quit LFS and he just couldn't do the event because is he too busy. Nice still!
Quote from Riders Motion :Nice edits but you better forget about Intertia Grand Prix. I asked Chris a couple of weeks ago and he said he pretty much quit LFS and he just couldn't do the event because is he too busy. Nice still!

Oh that's a shame. Maybe jdmf will have to do something
Maybe we will. *wink wink*
Not soo good but i liked it
Attached images
Sunnyday!.jpg
Quote from EmilO :Not soo good but i liked it

Totally, i mean totally ruined by those grass walls on right.
My best edition ever today. 2 hours.

Edit for my Team. And Specially to TeamSW. Hugor.

Note: Only 29 Layers.
Attached images
Team SW.jpg
Team SW original.jpg
Quote from Lynce :My best edition ever today. 2 hours.

Edit for my Team. And Specially to TeamSW. Hugor.

Note: Only 29 Layers.

another impressive work.. lol a lot of layers.. 29, i normally use 7 or 5 i think thats why my edits are so crappy
edited preview for my newest public skin.

link.
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Last optimized:

And Thanks chano, for comments.

Gracias chano por el comentario.
Attached images
Team SW.jpg
it's the IGP SL exhibition round's layout.
Quote from Lynce :Last optimized:

And Thanks chano, for comments.

Gracias chano por el comentario.

This one very pretty Lynce, continues so you are a star player
Awesome pictures Lynce, no doubt that mines are so booring, i use 1 layer usually !
Thanks Feat and Ratón.
Last optimized and add asphalt reflections:

38 and 47 Layers.
Attached images
Team SW perfect.jpg
Team SW.jpg
you got kind of a grain in that that makes it look not so good, else very good work like always
nice job lynce
amazing job, although i noticed one bug. The reflection of the tyres says cromo, but the tyres on the car are Evostars
Quote from Lynce :Last optimized and add asphalt reflections:

38 and 47 Layers.

great one!

you know what I like best? reflection in bottom left corner. I would be considering that for hours - would it be there or not? and I love reflections at the rear of the car - I wouldnt even try that without rendering.

heh funny that with Cromo
Nice, but ( ) watch out for the mirrors next time. That black color looks strange
OMG Lynce Perfect
Quote from Spangler_CZE :Nice, but ( ) watch out for the mirrors next time. That black color looks strange

+1
Lynce nice...
i just dont know how do u dothat your pics are awesome!
I'm sorry but I have to disagree with most of you guys about the last picture Lynce posted. He definitely has a lot of nice works, but this just isn't one of them, yet it boggles the mind why everyone's jumping on the "omg its perfect" bandwagon.

1st of all the skin on the car is low quality. The checkered flag on the back of the car is full of jaggies. Then there are the reflections, there are so many of them that I can't even see the car, which judging by the composition of the shot seems to be the main focus. It blends together with everything. There is a time and place for reflections, this just isn't one of them.
Quote from pdanev :I'm sorry but I have to disagree with most of you guys about the last picture Lynce posted. He definitely has a lot of nice works, but this just isn't one of them, yet it boggles the mind why everyone's jumping on the "omg its perfect" bandwagon.

1st of all the skin on the car is low quality. The checkered flag on the back of the car is full of jaggies. Then there are the reflections, there are so many of them that I can't even see the car, which judging by the composition of the shot seems to be the main focus. It blends together with everything. There is a time and place for reflections, this just isn't one of them.

Gotta agree with you, although it's a stunning picture, it had too many little "bugs" to be "Lynce worthy" IMHO.

Btw.. that checkered flag looks a bit like the one i did on a FZR some time ago

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG