The online racing simulator
hello im lfstakumi i have just started play lfs and its a great game i might be buying it soon apologize my english.
Hello all, i've been racing for some time but finally decided to join the discussion here on the forum I have a G25 that should help out and make the sim much more entertaining.

Still trying to get used to it though.
Hi all,

Signed up last week after trying out the demo. I've been simracing since GPL and have played all major sims. A few years ago I already tried the LFS demo but wasn't too impressed. With the news that Rockingham and the Scirocco are coming to LFS I decided to give it another try and it it feels like a completely different experience from what I can remember. Already had some great races online and I'll be looking for a league to join soon.

See you on track!
Quote from Ontzettende Jan :Hi all,

Signed up last week after trying out the demo. I've been simracing since GPL and have played all major sims. A few years ago I already tried the LFS demo but wasn't too impressed. With the news that Rockingham and the Scirocco are coming to LFS I decided to give it another try and it it feels like a completely different experience from what I can remember. Already had some great races online and I'll be looking for a league to join soon.

See you on track!

Welkom

Great to see more Dutch players buying S2
G'day!

What an awesome game - I can't believe it took me this long to find it!

See you on the circuit!
No c jugar
BUENAS MUCHACHO ME REGISTRE PERO NO C JUAGR SOY NUEVO EN ESTO ME GUSTARIA JUAGAR CON USTEDES POR FAVOR AYUDEMEN
Quote from FIRE666 :BUENAS MUCHACHO ME REGISTRE PERO NO C JUAGR SOY NUEVO EN ESTO ME GUSTARIA JUAGAR CON USTEDES POR FAVOR AYUDEMEN

Ever heared of the language called English?

Anyways, welcome
Hello fellow racers, I was a long time demo racer and am now S1. I'm still getting the hang of it but I hope to improve my technique over time. See you guys (and girls) on the track!
Quote from FIRE666 :BUENAS MUCHACHO ME REGISTRE PERO NO C JUAGR SOY NUEVO EN ESTO ME GUSTARIA JUAGAR CON USTEDES POR FAVOR AYUDEMEN

Hola,

yo tambien soy nuevo a este juego... El mejor consejo que te puedo dar es practicar, practicar, practicar...

No sé si usas un volante pero es extremamente recomendado usar uno!

Además hay algunos consejos aqui en el forum en la sección de los principiantes, pero está todo en inglés.

Devirtete!
Hello everybody,

Ok, I am also going to introduce myself
Lately, I was playing a lot simulation games... I tried Rfactor, it didn't please me, then I've been stuck with GTR Evolution. It is a great game but also there was sthg missing. A big advantage is that it is possible to add new tracks, cars and everything is real!

To come to an end, I discovered LFS with its great physics! It's a pity that there are no real car models and even worse no real tracks like the tracks I love like Francorchips, Donington Park, Oulton Park, Brands Hatch etc.
BUT... the driving feeling of LFS does compensate all its disadvantages!

I use the microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel but sooner I will change to the G25.

So, see you on the track
Quote from a-k-m :It's a pity that there are no real car models...

- Formula BMW
- MRT5
- Formula 1 BMW Sauber -06
- Raceabout
- Scirocco (Coming soon)

Anyway: Welcome!
Just saying HI to all
Just dropped in to say Hi to all... I enjoy RallyCross racing..
Waiting to see if DEV's are going to add any RallyCross to S2 or S3
Hi Mud Puppy here, don't know how I missed this post but better late than never!

I like dirt racing, so more dirt is good!

Rally Cross; because you really should not need a road to have fun!
sup people im new to this game my name is Eduardo Quiñones, im from Puerto Rico and i really like the feeling of the real car, i even bought a logitech driving force gt for ps3 but using it on the pc and its awesome but there's one problem with me i have always prefered street racing games like NFS, but i really like the feel of the car with the steering wheel that i would like someone to teach me how to race clean on circuits, i hope i can buy the s2 license soon to enjoy the full game, i hope to see you guys on the track soon.
Quote from Prieto :sup people im new to this game my name is Eduardo Quiñones, im from Puerto Rico and i really like the feeling of the real car, i even bought a logitech driving force gt for ps3 but using it on the pc and its awesome but there's one problem with me i have always prefered street racing games like NFS, but i really like the feel of the car with the steering wheel that i would like someone to teach me how to race clean on circuits, i hope i can buy the s2 license soon to enjoy the full game, i hope to see you guys on the track soon.

Hello and welcome! "sup" isn't very good start but ok I'd recommend buying s Logitech wheel soon, I have a G25 and it's one of the best so far.

And you should read the sticky threads in this forum and also check the LFS manual for useful info about this game.
let me refrase the "sup", hello and thanks for the welcome and i do have a logitech driving wheel. and im loving the force feedbacb now im making a custom H- Shifter, and a custom clutch. i hope to finish them soon.
Hi every one, joined LFS permanently 2 days ago and bought S2.
Soon getting an G27, and i have a real Sterring wheel by JDM deep dish, hope to see you in games.
Hello. I'm hoping to make a custom Shifter and Clutch soon. Although I enjoy racing in the FBM most, I hope to race in the XRG and XFG soon. I currently use a DFGT.
Hope to see you ingame.
Hello everyone.

I am new to S2 and to the community here at LFS

I already have a g25 and im testing it out on a cruise server to see if it works properly.

I will sure as hell be racing in the near future and hope to see all of you around,

Regards Frank.
Howdy and a warm welcome

See you on track!
-
(logitekg25) DELETED by logitekg25
g'day fellow racers. I'm gridghost, from sweden and not THAT new to LFS as i've played around w the Demo for some time. But now i'm a fullfledged owner of the game (S2) and im looking forward to getting my butt kicked ingame whenever i get the time to race.
Quote from J@tko :/slap

Think before we post please? :doh:

this is embarassing

i always get the FBM and the BF1 confussed :dunce: :dopey: :doh:
hii.

New players say hi here
(3706 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG