The online racing simulator
Hey there!
I am STAM1NA from Germany.
My friend introduced me to LFS which I thought was a copycat of NFS until I saw it. I now bought my own license and drove my first few rounds - most of the time in the FBM. On Blackwood I can finish a round in ~1:16 minutes. Which is still 2 seconds short of most of the other guys, but makes me already quite happy. I love close racing and can happily say that there have been no crashes on my behalf... yet. See ya.
Quote from STAM1NA :Hey there!
I am STAM1NA from Germany.
My friend introduced me to LFS which I thought was a copycat of NFS until I saw it. I now bought my own license and drove my first few rounds - most of the time in the FBM. On Blackwood I can finish a round in ~1:16 minutes. Which is still 2 seconds short of most of the other guys, but makes me already quite happy. I love close racing and can happily say that there have been no crashes on my behalf... yet. See ya.

Welcome to the track , you well see how wonderfull is Lfs
Try more track+car combos
________
Buy mflb
Hi! I heard about this game on Gtplanet.net and decided to check it out. It looks like one of the best sims out there! I am downloading the demo and if i like it i will buy an S2 License. By the way i have a Dfp so i will be able to enjoy the game alot more!
Quote from KrazyMitch :Hi! I heard about this game on Gtplanet.net and decided to check it out. It looks like one of the best sims out there! I am downloading the demo and if i like it i will buy an S2 License. By the way i have a Dfp so i will be able to enjoy the game alot more!

Glad to hear that , I predict future , and you will buy the s2 license verrrryyyy soooonnnnnn
________
SUZUKI CAPPUCCINO
hi my names Aaron im 20 i live in west london england iv just got my s2 hope to see sum of u guys out on the track
im havin a few problems like finding my lfs directry
but other than that its a great game i give it 10/10 for the price an 12/10 on gameplay best sim avalibale

thanks

Westy
Quote from Speed_Flame!RO. :Demo Drivers Server? it is? or.. not... or..someone ho can Host it, and password required....i hate some servers that i'm playing on multiplayer ... i think will be great to have an Server where you can show your skins and make fair-races ...
in a couple of days i gona buy a sterring wheel ..
but S2 license not yet

(i searched some threads and i didnt se anything about Demo Special Server...so sorry for my post if it's not in the corect Topic) thanks

Speed_Flame!RO.

Hello , i recomend you buy first the s2 lic and enjoy the game

Quote from westy87 :hi my names Aaron im 20 i live in west london england iv just got my s2 hope to see sum of u guys out on the track
im havin a few problems like finding my lfs directry
but other than that its a great game i give it 10/10 for the price an 12/10 on gameplay best sim avalibale

thanks

Westy

Welcome to the track mate , See in the race line
________
Honda Cbx1000
Quote from Speed_Flame!RO. :uhmmm ...the license has the same price as the sterring wheel (in my Town) so..... i'm not ready for S2 ....because...if i buy the license...i will race whit the mouse :| and..it's a little bit hard ...
maybe in a few months ....i gona race with the you guys (2 or 3 ) [i think 2...because in March it;s my birthday and a LFS license it's a good gift ] ...i cant wait having that sterrig.. ...

have a good day/race today :P ... see you in 2 months ....
...and school....i dont have so much time...to race ... only 10 or 15 laps /day in Blackwood ... i dont like school :P and math ) ..

btw... that license it's permanently....right? i mean if i had X and need to update to Y i have the same status? (S2 driver) ?

thanks

EDIT:i'm 16 ...in March 3 i'm 17! wohooo! <:-P

SpeedFlame!RO.

Yup the license is for the rest of your life , but if come S3 (longggg timeeeeeee in the fuuuutttuuurreee) to upgrade from s2 to a s3 it?s cost 12pounds Sterling more =P

Good luck
________
Vaporizer
Quote from Inouva :Yup the license is for the rest of your life , but if come S3 (longggg timeeeeeee in the fuuuutttuuurreee) to upgrade from s2 to a s3 it´s cost 12 pounds sterling more =P

Good luck

soooo.... i am assuming that you can't just pay 12 quids more, you have to pay the price of s2 again+12quids... right?
Quote from atlantian :soooo.... i am assuming that you can't just pay 12 quids more, you have to pay the price of s2 again+12quids... right?

Nope

Just 12 pounds more for upgrade to s2 -> S3 , but is a long wayyyyyyyy to be released
________
Vaporizer Forum
hi im master_lfs.5101 i live in the US and im 10 i dont drive a 2006 toyota highlander
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :hi im master_lfs.5101 i live in the US and im 16 i drive a 2006 toyota highlander

Helo racer , enjoy the game , you be love it and buy s2 soon
________
Vaporgenie vaporizer
Quote from Inouva :Helo racer , enjoy the game , you be love it and buy s2 soon

Thank you.
Quote from hanomag251 :Name is Clarence Prigent, from Canada. 39y old (I know, its a bit old to play with little cars!!!!). I like simulations, like Flight sim (I have been playing that game for 5 years now) and now I decided to change and try driving a car for a change.

Welcome. You'd be surprised at the amount of 'mature' racers in the LFS community. (i use the word mature loosely )
You should try the Dead Men Racing server, that's full of old farts on a regular basis I feel young when i play there.

Enjoy your wheel when it arrives. Hope to see you on track sometime.
new S2 racer
Just to say hi :wave2:, got s2 licence today (was demo racer for 9 months), see u on servers
Quote from fadeaway :Just to say hi :wave2:, got s2 licence today (was demo racer for 9 months), see u on servers

Welcome to the track , enjoy the game
________
Life Saber Vaporizer
This game is AMAZING i will be buying S2 very soon! Iv only played one online race and even though its only the Demo the Racing experience was Superb! I will probably have S2 by Sunday so i hope to see you on the Track. :eclipsee_
Sorry Double-post.
Quote from KrazyMitch :This game is AMAZING i will be buying S2 very soon! Iv only played one online race and even though its only the Demo the Racing experience was Superb! I will probably have S2 by Sunday so i hope to see you on the Track. :eclipsee_

I can tell you, with S2, the racing experience will be X times better.
Quote from KrazyMitch :This game is AMAZING i will be buying S2 very soon! Iv only played one online race and even though its only the Demo the Racing experience was Superb! I will probably have S2 by Sunday so i hope to see you on the Track. :eclipsee_

Glad to hear that , enjoy the game

Quote from STAM1NA :I can tell you, with S2, the racing experience will be X times better.

Welcome to the track , and yes in s2 with all cars and track and all combo set (car + track) definitly is the best of all
________
Volvo D5 Engine
Hi mates,

I´m from Spain and 30 years old.

Just buyed S2 and i´m starting with an old Logitech Wingman Formula Force.....

Very very fun ....

Greetings all
Quote from Portero :Hi mates,

I?m from Spain and 30 years old.

Just buyed S2 and i?m starting with an old Logitech Wingman Formula Force.....

Very very fun ....

Greetings all

Hello , welcome to the track , enjoy the game

--------------------

Hola bienvenido a la pista camarada , disfruta del juego que se que te vas a enamorar ahora que tenes la licensia s2
________
Mercedes-Benz Slc-Class
Hello All
Evening All,

Been playing the offline demo for a while and now I've just Purchased S2 Licence.

Had a quick ( Well "rather slow" ) whiz on a CTRA host open wheeler and was lacking in the fps untill i was last and then it happened again when they lapped me .

Anyway will probably get the problem sorted.

Oh and Hi

Cheers,
Chris
New on here just thought i would say hi, so... Hi

New players say hi here
(3705 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG