The online racing simulator
Hi all
Hi there ive been using the demo for too long so i thought id splash out and get the S2 license, incredibly realistic game, I love it too bits. Watch out for an R32 Skyline about on the cruise servers . And also i want too find out about adding new alloys to the cars, where do the files go etc any help would be appreciated. Thanks
James

PS, ive made a couple of skins where do I post them?
Hi all,just bought the S2 Liscense for a week,hope you can see me later in the WR chart
Hi all,

I "found" LFS while googling (Someone suggested to hold a race event in forza motorsport and another one asked if that couldn't be on LFS, Project Torque, ... .). I really like the game, and will get S2 someday (when I have paypal + money on it).

The name is because an admin asked to change my original one (my first name was " ", just an empty field, and they didn't liked that very much) so instead of holding the alt button and enter 0160, I typed ALT with that number.

Some player may have seen me online already, and I hope to see the rest of you too.

PS: Sorry for spelling errors.
Hows everyone going. i just joined today, and id have to say its a great sim, and alot harder than most other racing sims wich is good imo. i had a go in the demo and im ok at the racing although i still was falling back from the race leaders, the driftings hard.

also i payed for the s1 and i dont know how to download it, any help would be great
download s2 from www.lfs.net and unlock s1 content with name and password you got when you purchased your s1 license.
cheers yeah i worked it out, i also bought s2
Hello i'm new to lfs s2...i played the demo 2-3 days and now...i'm joining the top dogs
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Quote from iwegian08 :hi, new here. i'm far from racing with other people. if i did it now, i'd be a road block. but this is a lot of fun!

Welcome, and I would suggest you buying the license as soon as you can
hi guys im very bery bewy new here lol, ive been driving for a while at the demo, too bad i cant buy any license because im in the Philippines and im only 13...aww lol, cheers
Hello everyone. I am new to LFS, but not new to racing games/sims. I used to play Sport Car GT, GTR, Forza 1/2 and Rfactor. I also autocross my 96 miata, and none of those games capture the feeling as well as LFS.

I really look forward to racing online with you guys.
Hey guys, New to this, hope to see you all on the track..or you might see me in the wall as im still getting used to it. Is getting a Wheel worth it?

Ive got a S2 license bout 1-2 days ago n cant wait to get on

edit: Question how long does my licence last for?
Quote from MattySx :edit: Question how long does my licence last for?

Your whole life, if you don't do anything stupid
Welcome btw
@Puscifer :- Only licensed members can have avatars i'm afraid.

@MattySx :- Yes, getting a wheel takes LFS (and any racing sims for that matter) to a completely different level. Once you've got a wheel you'll never go back.

(personally i would rather not sim race at all if i didn't have a wheel.)

welcome new guys!
I've just bought s2 and... its hard.
Well I'm here, still a demo racer until i get my credit card ;-). Hopefully my Mum and Dad can get a S2 license for me.

I will hopefully have fun here :-)
Hi all, Just tried out the demo and loved it.
Will be going S2 license as soon as my G25 wheel arrives.

Looking forward to meeting up with you all.
Welcome guys
Hey.
Hey. I think I’m doing this correct...

I’m Craig, I live in SE England and I’ve had LFS for about 2 days :P.
I got it for my birthday (10 June) and every bit I’ve played I played with joy!

I would like to thank the creators for LFS and rate it 10/10.

Thanks. For reading.

Craig Walker.
Hi
Hi all i am Marc from Belgium,I live just 20 km from zolder circuit
After grand prix legens,gtr2,gtlegends its now time for live for speed
see yah on the track.
Hello all

Just activated my S1 key. Got ahold of LFS last February and I've been racing on and off for about 4 months. Started with the FB02 and then switched to the XFG.

Got S1 because I thought those three guys needed a little financial recognition for bringing us LFS, and to take a first taste of the full game.

I race mostly at night hence the name. See you online
hi. I bought s2 yesterday
Quote from noskillz :I've just bought s2 and... its hard.

No one said that it isn't.

Quote from Krankor :Hi all, Just tried out the demo and loved it.
Will be going S2 license as soon as my G25 wheel arrives.

Looking forward to meeting up with you all.

Yes, and let's hope they don't send you a broken wheel.

Quote from NightShift :Hello all

Just activated my S1 key. Got ahold of LFS last February and I've been racing on and off for about 4 months. Started with the FB02 and then switched to the XFG.

Got S1 because I thought those three guys needed a little financial recognition for bringing us LFS, and to take a first taste of the full game.

I race mostly at night hence the name. See you online

Welcome here - I'd suggest to buy S2 too to have even more stuff.

Quote from mymoon :hi. I bought s2 yesterday

Welcome in the S2 world. Train offline first a bit before you go to online servers.
Quote from khoianh94 :Welcome here - I'd suggest to buy S2 too to have even more stuff.

TY for the welcome. Still busy trying to get a feel of the new tracks. Yet S2 is down the road I guess
-
(gyunter) DELETED by gyunter
Welcome

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG