The online racing simulator
Hi,im Sander from Estonia i used my friends lfs for a while but now im demo but i want to buy s2 license.
finally back
hi, after almost 5 years im back to lfs, was a former pure DEMO-Player, but now i came back for the real experience. i´m totally disgusted from those "Main-Stream"-Racers like nfsw,tdu(2) and so on.
So finally i´m back to my racing roots. seers Ero

german, RL-Drag-Racer, and still love the Accel!
Hi. I'm here to drift.
Yet another noob
Hi all, I'm new to LFS, and haven't even set it up yet. But I chose it because it has the ability to output dashboard info, which I want. I'll post a separate thread for specific questions I have.
-Neil.
Quote from motogrizz :Hi. I'm here to drift.

Learn on demo, then buy s2. Drifting is great over here
Hi. I like to drift.
Hi, I first played the LFS demo 4 years ago with a flight stick. After going back to it on and off and a 2 year break I ended up with Race 07 to give simracing another go. I also finally got myself a wheel (the g27). So I started a new account with LFS and just recently bought S2. I've signed up to a local league and look forward to learning how to race better as I'm a good 4 -5 seconds a lap slower than those guys
Heey1

I'm Mastahx!
My own account <3
Hi! where can I find the cruise server, here on forum.. I've lost my account and I want to write what cars, money and km's I had.

PS: My name is Rudi !
Hi, I'm Vojtěch. I'm 16 years old and live in the Czech Republic. I wanted to register as "Vojta", but this nickname was already taken by another player, so I wrote there "Vojta7". 7 - using Windows 7 :-) I joined on 7th October and till now I've driven 1374 km and my goal is to get at least 100 km every day. I'll stay a demo user for some time, because prior to buying a license I decided to buy a good wheel, which will be a used Logitech G27. I'll have enough money (used ones are sold here for about 4000 CZK/$200) probably around Christmas. Then I might buy a license, probably S2. LFS is now the only game I play and I'm trying to talk over my friends to register too.
Hi I'm a newbie and here to drift, hopefully

I do drift in the real world but I've been struggling in the game to hold the car in the drift. Tried lots of different setups etc etc ..

Any tips guys?

Will post this as a thread too..

Thanks
Totally new member/driver
Hey fellow racers!

My name is Rich, and I'm really pretty new to racing sims of this caliber, despite my almost 41 years on this planet. I don't even drive in real life, so this should be an incredibly fun and interesting adventure!

Looking forward to gleaning a lot of info from all of the great members here!
Quote from Vojta7 :Hi, I'm Vojtěch. I'm 16 years old and live in the Czech Republic. I wanted to register as "Vojta", but this nickname was already taken by another player, so I wrote there "Vojta7". 7 - using Windows 7 :-) I joined on 7th October and till now I've driven 1374 km and my goal is to get at least 100 km every day. I'll stay a demo user for some time, because prior to buying a license I decided to buy a good wheel, which will be a used Logitech G27. I'll have enough money (used ones are sold here for about 4000 CZK/$200) probably around Christmas. Then I might buy a license, probably S2. LFS is now the only game I play and I'm trying to talk over my friends to register too.

I've finally reached over 2000 km :-)
I was supposed to do this long time ago. so imma do it now:
Hi!
Im from finland and i love to drift. I use dfgt at 725° and my mouse as handbrake.
I bought my account in summer 2012. First the demo times. Played demo for 3 years. Cruised, drifted, raced, otc. Then i saw S2 vids on tube and decided to buy S2. In the demoserver they said that its not worth of buying. But i kept my mind and bought the license. So here i am now. Playing one of the best racing simulators in da world.

If you didnt read that, cheers! Didnt lost anything
Want to get into Nascar
Hi there I'm Alex. I just bought a G27 and a S2 Licence. I'm pretty new to race sims but somehow I'm addicted to controllers. Remember Steel Battalion? Anyway I really liked the LFS demo over the rfactor one. The rfactor FFB seemed broken to me with the wheel spinning to full right or left for no reason. So LFS worked way better. Now I'm interested in Nascar somehow. Is there anyone who can advice me how to get into Nascar Racing with LFS?

Thanks Alex
Hi, im Marko and from estonia.Just bought today the LS2 license, but still waiting for my steeringwheel.Keyborad is bad for my reputation.
Quote from Marko_S :Hi, im Marko and from estonia.Just bought today the LS2 license, but still waiting for my steeringwheel.Keyborad is bad for my reputation.

Welcome! Nice to see new Estonian over here. Hopefully You will stay away from cruising and do some proper racing.
Quote from TypeRacing :Hopefully You will stay away from cruising and do some proper racing.

+1

Welcome to S2 and enjoy the racing
Hi there! I've been playing LFS now and then a few years ago, but only the demo and in single player mode. Now I got back into it and I feel it's about time to go online.

As I said, I'm a complete multiplayer noob, and I really don't have much of a clue about the whole online racing thing so far. So here's a (stupid?) question: I like the TBO class the most, and I do know that there are racing leagues for TBO as well as for the other classes. But what I'm looking for is a league (or event) where the field does not just consist of independent drivers, but of teams that each feature exactly one XRT, one RB4 and one FXO (with accordant skins to optically underline the team affiliation) per race. Does something like that exist?

Edit: In case anyone is wondering how I know about the TBO cars even though I only had the demo - I used to play LFS S1 on a friend's computer back in the day. No piracy involved
Quote :But what I'm looking for is a league (or event) where the field does not just consist of independent drivers, but of teams that each feature exactly one XRT, one RB4 and one FXO (with accordant skins to optically underline the team affiliation) per race. Does something like that exist?

If I understand that correct it is a very special wish; I think the closest there is are maybe leagues where you chose a car and stay with it for all races.
for example World TBO Championship Series http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=347
Hm, and http://absolute-beginners.nl/ has a TBO race in calender too, but that will be a while. Still maybe interessting for starting online!
Yeah, it's kind of a very special idea... but something similar would do as well. Thanks a lot for your suggestions, I will check both of them!
Hi there,

New LFS (Demo) player with a G25! Received it from my wife for my PS3 but decided to try on PC.

Good simulation so far! Used to play more "arcade" game. I need a lot of reading to really understand what I can do/tweak in the game.

Any beginner multiplayer race?
Hi everyone, I'm also new to LFS.
I'm driving keyboard for now but in the future I'll buy a G25 or something like that.
I prefere drifting but I also like to race to, beautiful game and pretty realistic if you ask me !
Hi all
Been an LFS fan for a while but didnt purchase as i didnt have a wheel and it seemed pointless to buy the game without one. Over the weekend a friend had a house party and we all played some GT5 on his G25... was pretty good but not what we were after really. We are all massive motorsport fans and huge drift fans in real life. Three of us are reasonable drfiters (in real life) and the other is just starting out and learning the ropes. So when we came to live for speed we wanted to feel the realism, have it handle like a real car. We were all amazed by how good LFS was. So i decided to purchase it and it looks like we are all going round my mates house from now till the end of time to play lol (least till i can buy a wheel and they can buy a pc to play it).

Anyways, hello to all

some pics of me and some mates in action just to make the thread not so boring

New players say hi here
(3705 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG