The online racing simulator
welcome to lfs tlr996 ,u will enjoy playing lfs its a great game and the best thing is you will meet some good people on it,have fun and will look out for you
Welcome newbies!

'Tis nice to see LFS is getting new Demo and S2 Racers on a daily basis!
Hey Guys, Im new too, well to S2 at least as I have been using the demo servers for about 2 years now.

I took the plunge yesterday and finally got my S2.
I have to say though, getting used to the new cars is kinda scary!
But checking out the new tracks/cars has been a blast, though ive been mainly
just spectating on races in Multi and having a burn on singleplayer more so because
I dont wanna P**s anyone off by ramming with what seems like my noob driving! LOL

Anyway, good luck all and maybe see you on the track, or off it depending how hard I hit
the walls LOL

Rick
hi there i'm also new i'm interested in possibility to drive cars like XFG or XRR with manual gear instad of sequence one? I have g27
Quote from michael.hartman :hi there i'm also new i'm interested in possibility to drive cars like XFG or XRR with manual gear instad of sequence one? I have g27

E:Oh and just in game: Shift + G two times and its all manual. in race, press esc, settings, controls..
E2: Sorry, didnt notice. I was sleepy or somethin.......
Quote from Mikko1 :Demo racers cant drive XRR

E:Oh and just in game: Shift + G two times and its all manual. in race, press esc, settings, controls..

Bro, im not demo racer im S2 licensed And THX for your help, will try as soon as i get to my G27

Edit: Sir, i still have problems with some cars.. tryed to use shift + G and on the sceen is written i have switched to manual gear but it is still not funkcioning.. it is ok with some cars like XR Turbo LX 5/6 or FZ5... but i really can not find out how to use manual gear with XR GTR, XF GTR, XF GT and so on...

Thanx 4 advices!
Welcome guys! Enjoy your stay here :-)
And many fast and enjoyable kms for you ;-)
Cheers Mich
hi everybody my name is Kostas (in game [HDT]Driftovios) i am from greece and i play lfs for 2 years.i mostly drift with my DFGT and yesterday i got my s2 licence
Quote from Driftovios :hi everybody my name is Kostas (in game [HDT]Driftovios) i am from greece and i play lfs for 2 years.i mostly drift with my DFGT and yesterday i got my s2 licence

Hi Kostas =)

Have fun with S2 license. See you on tracks (maby?)
hi i have lfs for i think 1 year but i ceep losing with my g25 setup so can anyone give me a tip?
Hello sander997cc! First, You probably need to go here, Not in this thread.

And try to make a detailed thread title E.G: "How do I get my lap times down in XRG/XFG on Blackwood/Rallycross"

I'm sure some talented or just friendly racers would love to help.
Quote from TehPaws3D :
I'm sure some talented or just friendly racers would love to help.

No we wouldn't, we're all a bunch of heartless jerks here!
Just bought an S2 License =)
I have a Driving Force GT wheel.
Done a search through the forum, I can't find any solid drifting setups for the wheel or cars, would anyone be able to point in me in the right direction? I really want to drift the XRT. But whenever I drift, it seems as though I can't get the wheel back in time to stop it from snaking off into a mess. Any help would be extremely appreciated.
I hope to drift with some of you soon =)
Quote from Silverracer :Welcome!

Try the following sites for race/drift sets.

Thanks so much Silverracer, those sites are fantastic!
hi peeps nice to join lfs
Hi peeps,

I recently joined and started racing at Live For Speed. So far so good, I'm loving the on-line action and am looking forward to seeing you guys on the race track. Just trying to set up my car for maximum efficiency and power yipeeee.

c u peeps later
Quote from ()R][G][N :Hi peeps,

I recently joined and started racing at Live For Speed. So far so good, I'm loving the on-line action and am looking forward to seeing you guys on the race track. Just trying to set up my car for maximum efficiency and power yipeeee.

c u peeps later

nice to meet you emm wth is your name? anyway hopefully you can buyed LFS S2 soon, for you it is only a extra £12.
Hello everyone!

Actually, I'm not new but I haven't said hi here yet. I drive with a wheel and I'm still demo licensed. But as soon as my gaming computer gets fixed, I'll buy S2! I really can't remember how I discovered this game. But I like this game very much and I always wait for updates to get this game even better!
Hi, just started playing LFS again after a few years, very rusty! Got a wheel but lost the power lead so no force feedback and its currently perched on my lap! Forgot how much I love this game, hope you won't mind me being one of the back markers.

If in a race online and I'm in a slow car should I pull over to the left or the right to let people past?
I would take the interior of the next corner if you are in a straigth, or go slow on the exterior while in a corner. But always with smooth movements so the driver behind can understand and anticipate your movements
Quote from Bigboosta :Hi, just started playing LFS again after a few years, very rusty! Got a wheel but lost the power lead so no force feedback and its currently perched on my lap! Forgot how much I love this game, hope you won't mind me being one of the back markers.

If in a race online and I'm in a slow car should I pull over to the left or the right to let people past?

Welcome back!
Whatever you do, try to be predictable - better than running off the track, spinning and consequences
Hello!

I'm Johan, I'm not that good in racing, but you can find me at several drift-servers, or a drag-server (recently got banned on a server, by some guy that hitted me, and blamed me for being a "crasher", as a sim-racer I do know how to race "clean" ). I dont have a special racing steer, just a cheepo with "vibration". Anyways, I've been racing in rFactor, and a mate of mine hates it, so he made me buy LFS S2.

Ingame, my nickname also is Johan, I like to keep things "Simple"

Greetings!
welcome and i hope you will learn to race fast with your simple wheel.
Actually I've played LFS for a while, but hi!

Upgraded to S2 about a month ago after I'd played S1 for a while. I'm driving with a G27 and 3 monitors. You can find me on WKD Cruise Server or one of the drift servers or cargame servers but only when I'm actually there.

See you guys later..

New players say hi here
(3705 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG