The online racing simulator
Hi lfs racers , im sorta new here and love this game.
Hi I am new here either. the game is very cool, i played rfactor and gtr2 before but lfs is better! hope i will dont post too many bugging questions...
Quote from Euskady :Hi I am new here either. the game is very cool, i played rfactor and gtr2 before but lfs is better! hope i will dont post too many bugging questions...

NO question is to dumb, but try to use the search function so that you dont ask questions thats beeing asked every single day...
Newbie here
First experience with a racing sim and I'm addicted!!!

Built a sim rig with a G27 and am enjoying the "experience", could never afford a real race car but this is the next best thing!

So many things to learn . . . LFS is so easy to get up and running though I'm finding out.
Quote from brucepts :First experience with a racing sim and I'm addicted!!!

Built a sim rig with a G27 and am enjoying the "experience", could never afford a real race car but this is the next best thing!

So many things to learn . . . LFS is so easy to get up and running though I'm finding out.

Welcome, what's your favorite car so far?

I suggest to get fast in the FZR if you want to go far in this game, but being well rounded is key aswell.
Hello guys,

New to LFS and Simracing, but not new in the racing scene irl.. Got a AE86 "Tougemonster" and been driving some rally before and now moved to the tarmac stuff. Anyways.. As a student, don't really have the money to take my car at the track too often so basically public winding roads are my tracks during night time.. Reason for buying S2 is the winter here.. don't wanna ruin the Hachiroku in snow and salt.. and learning track lines..

Currently driving with a oldass microsoft sidewinder, but waiting for my G27 to arrive..

Cheers,
Lew
hey all,just a quick hello.

I've had my s2 licence for some time now but my wheel broke so had to stop playing.just got another, so back to it.happy days.

greetings to u 2
HI !! my name is Alex and i'm from Romania
Nice to meet you all
Nice to meet you alex, welcome to the LFS World.
thanks Mike!
i have a question !
how can i join a race/championship if i have LFS demo>? i mean where?
plz help
Hello
I am Richard.
I am new here and i have serious passion about traveling and I am armature in car racing.
Very excited to exchange our experiences

off road camper
caravans for sale
Quote from Richard22 :Hello
I am Richard.
I am new here and i have serious passion about traveling and I am armature in car racing.

off road camper
caravans for sale

You should keep being an armature in car racing and don't register on forums to spam your stupid sites.
Hello everyone.

I'm a Race 07/rFactor player come to see what LFS is like. I'm impressed by it so far. Although I've been a strictly singleplayer-only guy so far, I'm tempted to start getting into the multiplayer scene in LFS, so figured I may as well drop by and say hi.

By the way, how do racing teams in games like LFS work? Is it like a clan in Counter-Strike? Do you sign up to championships and enter your top 2 drivers or something?
I am Richard.

noob site
faggot campers

Amateur or Mature?
Quote from lemming77 :By the way, how do racing teams in games like LFS work? Is it like a clan in Counter-Strike? Do you sign up to championships and enter your top 2 drivers or something?

It depends.

There are all kinds of teams. There are very competitive teams as you said who sign up for the big leagues and only practice for them and then there are "just for fun" teams who are just a bunch of friends who race online together.

Most teams are a combination of those two, I think.
I am Richard.

off road camper
caravans for sale

Welcome to Live for Speed mate. And prepare for dildos who live at LFSforum like zeugnimod! However, people here are mostly cool. See you in the race! cargame.nl S2 for racing, CAD Destruction Derby for, ehm, a bit different racing, JDR Libreville Cruise for cruising and duh I can't drift, sorry no tip here.

Welcome and behave! :nerd:
What's up everyone. I'm new so I thought I would post up. Forth day in LFS and I'm lovin it. I drift, but I do race and rally too. See you online soon.
Quote from c.mitchell :What's up everyone. I'm new so I thought I would post up. Forth day in LFS and I'm lovin it. I drift, but I do race and rally too. See you online soon.

Welcome to the community *I think GTR Racing is the way forward (FXO GTR, XR GTR and FZ50 GTR)* FXR, XRR, FZR Best way to go in LFS.* Its the most popular racing for leagues etc. You might wanna check it out :P
Quote from xtraction :Welcome to the community *I think GTR Racing is the way forward (FXO GTR, XR GTR and FZ50 GTR)* FXR, XRR, FZR Best way to go in LFS.* Its the most popular racing for leagues etc. You might wanna check it out :P

Thanks xtraction. Will do. I've been getting my feet wet online. There are some REALLY fast people out there. I'm having a hard time keeping up. Lol. I should do better with more practice though.
Hi, i'm just saying hello for u racers!!!! sds's
Quote from juniou :Hi, i'm just saying hello for u racers!!!! sds's

Welcome to the forums young padawan.

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG