The online racing simulator
Quote from AMB :C-C-C-Combo breaker!

And my post was quite informative and helpful

Kudos to you.
Took me 5 seconds to copy and paste it.
Quote from zeugnimod :Took me 5 seconds to copy and paste it.

Well I didn't expect you to sit and re-write it word for word Ziggyboo :lovies3d:
Welcome to the latest batch of new users

have fun, drive safe, be nice.

SD.
Hi, I signed up on LFS a couple of months ago. I love LFS..but sadly I can't get a s1 or s2 license at this time. I would love to drift with a better than the demo car.

I am currently 15 years old.
I live in the U.S. (in the State of Texas).
I love to play basketball and games on the PC. I have a pretty decent PC. But I am planning on getting a new one eventually.

Thanks,

Ismaiah
Quote from Ismaiah :Hi, I signed up on LFS a couple of months ago. I love LFS..but sadly I can't get a s1 or s2 license at this time. I would love to drift with a better than the demo car.

I am currently 15 years old.
I live in the U.S. (in the State of Texas).
I love to play basketball and games on the PC. I have a pretty decent PC. But I am planning on getting a new one eventually.

Thanks,

Ismaiah

welcome and get a s2 license first
hi everyone i want to ask you where do you put your signature in LFS to appear under the post ??
Click here

or click "User CP" at the top of this page then "Edit Signature"
heya
hey lfsers in a newbie just a demo racer on keyboard atm but want a g25 and a s2 licence savin up madly im in it 4 the drifting not 2 fussed about the racing im a drifter

lovin it
Quote from thestig1690 :hey lfsers in a newbie just a demo racer on keyboard atm but want a g25 and a s2 licence savin up madly im in it 4 the drifting not 2 fussed about the racing im a drifter

lovin it

Full stop.
Yo guys,

Just started on LFS, only bought a S1 licence at the moment until i get a wheel, as drifting and racing with the mouse i find very difficult lool. used to play Forza 3 + 2 and was very known, until my xbox broke and i stopped playing it. so i decided to convert over to LFS , Would love someone to teach me the tips off how to drift on LFS as it is very different from forza 3! can't wait to see some off you on the track!

Styles
Griiiiiiiimey I like.

Welcome.
Hello guys. My name's Dan. I downloaded the demo yesterday, had a blast on tthat til I ran out thingsto do as I had completed all the training stuff, now downloaded the S1 licence, will upgrade to S2 next month.

Have so far mostly done the training excercises, so I can get used the handling model for the game and each cars individual drivetrain and weight transfer through corners etc before I actually try racing.

Soon I am gonna start to experiment with ride heights etc, teach myself how to set up each car for individual courses.

Also am using a 360 controller at the minute, also have the MS Xbox 360 Force Feedback wireless wheel, which I am going to use, but am waiting for MS to ship the adapter I need to allow to use it on my PC.
Hey Guys,

Had the lfs demo for a while now and just started playing again, Getting the S2 version tomorrow

So this will keep me occupied while I wait for funds to rebuild my race car (350rwkw Nissan Skyline if anyone is interested lol)

Hope to see you guys on track and I hope I can find the power cable for my Wheel (no force feedback sucks lol)

Cheers

Andrew
please visit the post my car thread in the off topic section...i REALLY want pics
Quote from logitekg25 :please visit the post my car thread in the off topic section...i REALLY want pics

Hahah will do when Im at home
good to see you found the forum for MNR too Zebra
Need Help how to play lfs
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie in lfs and I need help on how to make it working. I downloaded the demo version and install it in my pc and configure the control to used my g25 controller, I guessed everything is laready setup but when I start the training mode the car didn't move. what should I do..help please.
you have to shift up before you go, if you have auto clutch enbled diseable it, and push the clutch all the way and shift into first, then hit the gas and release the clutch
-
(autsajder) DELETED by autsajder

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG