The online racing simulator
Welcome back Yann!
hey, im totally new my g27 is ordered , s2 is set up for tomorrow, so im really looking forward to play this game

greetz
Quote from k1nleY :hey, im totally new my g27 is ordered , s2 is set up for tomorrow, so im really looking forward to play this game

greetz

welcome to lfs ,if you get s2 you will love it,theres loadsa fun to be had, il look out for you on demo n s2 tracks
Been a demo user for a longgggggggg time now, and even then barely played. But decided to finally give LFS a proper go, and I've really enjoy the last few days on the demo, and finally got S2 this morning! I'm an rFactor fanboy turned LFS'er now!

I have some friends who race in a lot of leagues, and that's what mainly encouraged me to take LFS more seriously, and I hope that in time I'll be quick enough to race in the same leagues that they do!
welcome to s2 dude,the fun starts here,probably see you on the track sometime in my rear view mirror,lol,have fun and let the race commence
this game is an addiction, and with just an hour on a track i can gurantee you will shave off a considerable amount of time...just ask for some help if you need it
Quote from logitekg25 :this game is an addiction, and with just an hour on a track i can gurantee you will shave off a considerable amount of time...just ask for some help if you need it

Thanks mate, much appreciated!

Already getting my times down with some help from my friends as well, it's going well so far!
logitekg25 you got it spot on,this game is extremely addictive and best way to improve is by listening to other experienced racers or watching,there is always someone who wont mind helping you just gotta not feel embarresed to ask,i get good sound advice and help from a few people,theres good friends to be made on here
Well I guess I could say im sorta new!

i played a while ago 3 years possibly! and stumbled across a lfs pic and thought hey why not ill have another crack and now i have a better computer see you all on the track!
LONG LIFE TO LFS
Quote from GrAnT46 :Well I guess I could say im sorta new!

i played a while ago 3 years possibly! and stumbled across a lfs pic and thought hey why not ill have another crack and now i have a better computer see you all on the track!

see you on the track grant46,you made the right decision to try lfs again,all the best m8
Hi everybody!

I got LFS in 2008 and played it a lot, like I did also GTR2.

Now I started up my PC after 9 months (using my Mac allways) and realized that there is a racing game LFS. I havent played this since 2009, but I like it a lot.

I found some old track records of mine wich I wrote down with FXR in Austin that said 1.43.

Well, when I started today, I tracked 1.51. but end of the day I was able to drive those 1.43 times. Its like a driving a bike - you'll never forget it.

Lets see what happends tomorrow. =)

BR Albert
I am not new to LFS just the forums. been playin demo for about 3 yrs now, just got s2 a few days ago.

name is john, from kansas, usa.
:))
Hey I've been playing For Lfs For almost One month as Single player.

i tried to Host a lot of times but i always get tcp socket : bind fail problem.

And I Cant Connet Online Servers.

Can anyone Help ?

add me on msn ) hellpunk@live.com
hi guys welcome to lfs il look out for you all on track,and cornetto im not to clued up on the host issue,if you search the forum there is a few good guides to setting up your own host,have fun
Hi all, got LFS yesterday and bought S2 today.
Toal Noob to the real sim world - but got the bug after dusting off my XBox wheel last week for F1 2010

Waiting on my G25 to arrive and start racing properly in LFS
Welcome and good luck!

Don't hesitate to post in this section for advice or help, read the wiki - some good info in there.
See you on a virtual track somewhere
Quote from xzu :Hi all, got LFS yesterday and bought S2 today.
Toal Noob to the real sim world - but got the bug after dusting off my XBox wheel last week for F1 2010

Waiting on my G25 to arrive and start racing properly in LFS

welcome to lfs dude,theres loads of fun to be had for you,pop on the viper racing server some time,im saving to buy a g25 after using my mates 4 a bit youve made the right choice
Typical Xbox.

Anyway good luck with LFS.
Hi all
Welcome here Gossip
gossip is never welcome

but on a more serious note, welcome to your new addiction.
Hi! all
I'm 15 years old I drive Logitech Formula Force Ex and Home Made Hand Break and Ford Sierra Cockpit..
hi everybody
its tough when your new LOL.......well i have never played a PC racing sim like this b4 i first learned about live for speed by watching a really cool video on you-tube and asked the author what game he was demonstrating and he told me, my curiosity lead me here.

Up until recently i have been playing gran turismo 5 non stop and bought a logitech driving force gt which rarely got used so i thought to myself i'm looking for a more engrossing sim and while i'm leveling my bspec drivers let me give live for speed a try so as i type this i have my wheel mounted and the game loaded and don't even know where to begin, but i have tried other games and the physics in live for speed feels incredible.

Sorry for the long post but my point is i want to know any good tips for this sim like modding cars if possible, driving tips ummmmm if there's any licensed cars i can get, higher resolution textures, mods, i'm looking to learn and invest the time and encourage anyone who doesn't mind giving a helping hand to reach out to me. My forms of communication are my twitter, my play-station network account or Xbox live account which i will post at the bottom. thanks.

psn id: type2red
xbox live: type2red online
twitter: type2red
There's no modding in LFS, just car setup changes to the cars which are in the game. It's about driving, not adding stuff onto your car, so that when you win, you know that you've won because of your driving and not because you added some new components that the other person doesn't have.

You can get more cars and tracks by buying S1 or S2 (much cheaper than GT5...). High res textures can be found at http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=20033, setups can be found at http://setupgrid.net and there's plenty more stuff in this forum.

It is better to post on the forum though, helps people who might look at this thread later Also, don't forget to go online and do some racing!

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG