The online racing simulator
You should try this thread http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=66521 and if you still have a file called temp_mpr.mpr in your LFS/data/mpr folder you should attach it to the forum. However, there are many demo servers out there, and 1 ban doesn't stop you racing elsewhere. Also, S2 is a lot cleaner as people are usually more careful as they have paid for the game.
thanks for the answer! unfortunately i don't have anymore that file... but ill keep this in mind for the future!

bye!
hi this is in reply to bernardo,i was constantly suffering from the same problem thats why today i went and bought s2 because of some good advice that its better on s2 servers and up to now there right,its definitly worth buying i promise
welcome bernardo, have fun
thank you all i think i will buy the s2 if you say me that is different.

before i had another issue with a group of people from the same country... they wanted to ban me with no apparent reason... luckly they never reached enough votes, since only them wanted to...

however i don't get any replay file in the mpr folder...
believe me bernado it happens a lot on demo server,u will get a group of people taking ova and bannin everyone that comes in so its like there own server,s2 equals fun and no childness,have fun and you will find lfs is the best of the best
Hi, im new here
Im from Norway and im currently under the condition of saving up to a S2 license as i have understood that i have no chance in hell of getting a free one on FRPS FBM RankingSystem xD
Hi i am DiSasT3eR (DiSaSTeR) our group in real life and in lfs ^^
hello, i'm new in lfs, can some1 give me s2 to play. I'm going tu buy the s2.
Why would you need someone to give it to you when you're buying it anyway?

License sharing is forbidden anyway.
Hi, WardogZ here, totally n00b i'm afraid, only played arcadey racers until now, NFS shift, Torque (online) GTR etc. but gave this demo a go and it rocks, is it wise to jump right in and buy the s2 licence right away, even though I havent played this online yet? Are they're any races out there where people are a bit more forgiving of n00bness, thus advising when we crap it up rather than shouting, getting peed off and waving the ban stick?
I'd recommend you to try the demo online, at least for a week. So you get a minimum skill level to control where the other drivers are. Another thing to bear in mind, is that demo people tend to crash into you much more frequently, so don't get upset, and if you like the game (I'm sure you will) buy the S2.

PS: Welcome
Bought an S2 license now and i do not regret it for one second! It's soo awesome! Many cars, many tracks and many (and better) servers!
Quote from marud :Bought an S2 license now and i do not regret it for one second! It's soo awesome! Many cars, many tracks and many (and better) servers!

Nice, and welcome...take also a look here.... www.lfsnorge.net
HI, not new player, but new in this forum
omk
hii
hiiiiii thanks for the welcome... cant wait to get addicted
Hey folks,
I bought a S2 Licence today. I was bored while waiting for Gran Turismo 5 (and playing the Prologue Version) and wanted to experience something new. I heard of LFS many years ago and played the demo with mouse/keyboard - but it sucked.

Now I'm owning a Logitech G25 (I originally bought it to play Gran Turismo 5 with it) and gave the demo a second try. It was... really amazing! The physics are even better than they are in GT5:Prologue. I hope, that the full Version of GT5 is going to have an improved driving-feeling, but I'm also sure, that I will have lots of fun with LFS!

Uhh... I guess the G25+wheelstandpro was the right choise! A wheel, which I can use it with PS3 and PC. And the best thing is: Both of them are connected to my TV and I can play while sitting on the sofa

greetings to all of you
Reneil
Hi guys, vindicatedrob from oahu. Honolulu, HI. I had S1 on my old desktop, wow LFS s2looks good now. ready to get my license s1 and s2 license to go drift and drag on here, when I @ hm. Still wanting on the road course to finish at the new location of our race track. Which won't be done. 3-4 years we didn't have a race track. Is stuck big time. Got s14 to build, but no race track to test.
Quote from vindicatedrob :Hi guys, vindicatedrob from oahu. Honolulu, HI. I had S1 on my old desktop, wow LFS s2looks good now. ready to get my license s1 and s2 license to go drift and drag on here, when I @ hm. Still wanting on the road course to finish at the new location of our race track. Which won't be done. 3-4 years we didn't have a race track. Is stuck big time. Got s14 to build, but no race track to test.

Say hello to Dog the bounty hunter for me.
Hi!
Hi! (test)
Quote from 91mason91 :Say hello to Dog the bounty hunter for me.

I only have seen him once, and toke a picture with him at a mall. Just before I had dinner at ruby tuesday.
hi Reneil the paragraph a the beguining of the topic says it albe prepared to lose your social lifel,ive spent a couple of nights up constantly racing(n still no better though)lol.a steering wheel next 4 me and from what ive been told u definitly made the right choice of wheel,see u around
Noob...
Hi all had this game recommended to me by a friend .... glad he did it's great...

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG