The online racing simulator
Hi Guys ...

i'm Pedriim ;D

From Brazil...

=)
I don't know of buying S2... Becouse my computer gives me only 30-15 Fps... What do you think of it??
Quote from BeNicko :I don't know of buying S2... Becouse my computer gives me only 30-15 Fps... What do you think of it??

Well i used to get about 15 Fps at the start sometimes. Its hard to do but it is possible to get good clean fun races with it. If you just take the graphics of LFS down you will get more FPS. Mine has improved alot since i did that. I would advise getting LFS as you can still have good races, you just have to make sure you are safe in the first corner and the rest of the race. Thats all.
>>> One question more ;] If i havent got any card how i would pay the price?...
Quote from BeNicko :>>> One question more ;] If i havent got any card how i would pay the price?...

Eh am to sure on that question as i got some one else to pay for my license, so am not to sure on the format. But am sure there might be another way to buy it. I hope
Hey people.
I've just got back into gaming after a long break.I have LFS S2 0.5U ALPHA.Do I need to uninstall the old version before installing the new,or can i just drop the exe into the old folder.Will I lose my old settings and solo game progress in the training section?
Also I really want to upgrade,I notice you accept SMS for some downloads.Do you have plans to accept SMS payments for the actual game?I'll buy it the second I can text you.Thanks for a great game.
Well you'd be better just having a fresh install apart from your skins because all your old sets won't really work with the new physics.
I say HI TO ALL too!! :]
Hi
Hello everyone

New to LFS raced in rfactor, GTR2,GP4 etc looking forword to meeting you online.

Cheers PD
Quote from Tim-MTM-Drift :Hello everyone,

I'm Tim, from the netherlands and I drift for 1 year. My english is bad but here I can learn english better than at skool

I drift whit steeringwheel and almost into the demo servers.

Maybe somebody can learn me verry nice drifts..?

CU, Tim

Hey,

Heemskerk is in de buurt van hiero

Maak je niet druk over driften. Ik stuur je strax een PM met alle uitleg en setup.
Cheers Pearcy.I went for a clean start.
Hey!

My name is Gvidas and im from Lithuania. Just got back to sim racing from a long break so I'm not really newb here g25 steering wheel found the way to my home yesterday so i guess it pushed me back to LFS and made me finally buy S2 license I hope to get MUCH fun and exciting moments with you guys See you around! (BTW sorry if my english is poor )
Hi Community
I'm new to the world of computer simulator but I love every momment of it (thanks to :lfs. You'll rarely find me racing online (I preffer off-line)but if you ever find me (named rotary) be carefull...:noob:
Quote from (The Stig) :Hi,

I am not brand new to this game but, you can have all the hello's you can have so new players say hi to all here at LFS.

Kind Regards
GGE
(The Stig)

There's already an Introduction Thread and it is STICKY in this forum.
hii :)
Hello, i am new in the world of LFS .. I played few hours the demo version and after a minute I was sure that i must have the full version my times are not so good (only 1:36 on blackwood with fx gti) but i am getting better i hope for a lot of fun with you all. Lets meet in a race ,-) cya Martin (Uruwashii)
Hello from Newbie here
I just discovered LFS after being frustrated by F1 2001, I was an avid racer way back when the original IndyCar Racing came out, but have not done much since then. This is a fantastic concept and sim, I am so impressed with the drivability and realistic feel. Kudos to the developers. I am going to buy my license soon, so lookout

I do have a question if anyone can answer. I found some setups to download because I need some good baseline setups. I have looked around in the garage etc. and cannot figure out how to load the setups for use. If someone can help me out I would appreciate it.

Here's to good clean racing!!!

MTnRunnr (Dave)
Hi all new comers. Welcome to Teh LFS.
Hi all new comers. Welcome to Teh LFS.
Find your own greeting
Hi all, i'm Andrew , from italy. I play LFS since a long time ago, in demo. Maybe some of you can remember team APEXi.....i was the owner of the team for a while, known as [APEXi]ANDREA, but then i left LFS to play NetKar Pro. After some nice time spent in NkP and rF, i came back just for few laps on LFS and..... damn, i didn't remember it as nice as it is So, here i am, ready to race
Quote from MTnRunnr :
I do have a question if anyone can answer. I found some setups to download because I need some good baseline setups. I have looked around in the garage etc. and cannot figure out how to load the setups for use.

sets are i the garage in the right upper corner. just click there and its loaded... you`ll find out

some WR sets can be found on http://setupfield.teaminferno.hu/ or http://www.setupgrid.net/. Put them in the LFS/data/setups folder

PS. Welcome in LFS World
Krankor : you won't regret it . G25 is a great investment.
just remeber to turn down the FFB

hello all, i not new here i just came back to lfs.after installing a new motherboard and hdd.(has the old one went to the motherboard in the sky).nothing to do with lfs either.
Hai all new cumerz. Welcum to zeh LFSzorz.
Hello, my name is Povilas, i've just bought an S2 but im not a n00b in LFS, Live in Lithuania , love speed see you in track

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG