The online racing simulator
:doh:

Demo users don't really pay much attention.

Anyway, welcome.
Quote from S14 DRIFT ::doh:

Demo users don't really pay much attention.

Anyway, welcome.

i am not demo user..
i told you... i have full version at home
You created a demo account just to post from work? So what's your S2 username?
Quote from plasic :i am not demo user..

It is a forum rule that you must log in with your LFS account name if you have S2. Just use your WEB password to log in here.
Quote from plasic :i am not demo user..

... It's illegal for demo users to do that.

Please inform us of your S2 licence name....

[post reported]
Quote from S14 DRIFT :... It's illegal for demo users to do that.

Please inform us of your S2 licence name....

[post reported]

Oh, its the officer. Put them in jail, but they will probably Crack out of the jail.
Hi all!

Finally i got S2!
Congrats on your S2 purchase. Have fun with it.
Well finally bought the game and loving every minute of it
Quote from joegto :Well finally bought the game and loving every minute of it

Welcome, glad your enjoying it
Congrats on buying it JoeGTO
LFS Noob...
Hi everyone... I'm a complete noob, but a fairly decent racer. So see ya on the track!
Whats up guys ?????? im not new to the game but almost fresh out of the LFS Forum factory ..... ^^

EDIT: YAY !!!!!!!!!!! 200TH POST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I finally decided to unlock S2 after couple years of messing with demo's and stuff. So.. See you on the track xD
Quote from Hotcooler :I finally decided to unlock S2 after couple years of messing with demo's and stuff. So.. See you on the track xD

About time, have fun
Quote from Jonny B. :hello i'm Jonny B and I'm portuguese. and i'm new here.I have only a demo of lfs but I want test the FXO and drag but I don't have money for buy a lfs S2 alpha Z but I want it very much.

how I can have the game without buy him?

help me please I want it!

thanks
:lfs:

There is some demo cups around here where you can win S2 for free
Hi all! I bought my steering wheel taoday, and decided to start playing lfs. It isn't going so well yet but I hope I will improve. I think this forum is gonna be helpful to me, isn't it?

Cheers
Welcome! If you love LFS, you can think about buying it
Quote from Flame CZE :Welcome! If you love LFS, you can think about buying it

yeah, I'm thinking about it, but I want to improve in demo first. And I also have race driver: GRID witch can be also played online But sooner or later I think S2 license will be in my hands
Hello,

I bought the S2 license too. I have Logitech Formula Ex driving wheel, but im still noob on it. I think i will improve my driving skill on LFS!

P.S. What do you think about that driving wheel? Is it good?
Hello!
At last I decided on the purchase of license, after the year of ride in demo! Now I hope that my level of driving will go higher
Hi. I first heard about LFS about a week and a half ago (from researching iRacing)... downloaded the demo about a week ago (and rFactor, which got deleted), and purchased S2 about 2 days ago. Now I just need a FFB wheel (I use a xbox360 gamepad... suxs) and some practice and I'll be ready to really compete. Head 2 Head Racing looks like an awesome series to get involved in. See ya on the track!
i did it
Hello!

i played LFS Demo for 3 years, and finaly i buy now LFS S2 i am so happy
Nice! Enjoy S2 and see you on servers! But first practice maily offline
I bought S2.. i played only demo...
Say...Heyhooo...

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG