The online racing simulator
Quote from joen :Welcome new guys, and Arg_Hamster congrats on your license

Thanks! I´m very happy so far!
Hello all I'm not a new player to LFS but I just want to let you all know that I am now S2 lisenced!!!! :banana: :laola:

see you online. After some practice
Another new one
Hi guys, just bought my s2 license and tried my first few laps. Hope to meet you soon on the track (when i've gotten a little better).
Cheers 7051

As a rookie driver myself, may I suggest having a look at the STCC server 1b. It's short races with the UF1 (Minicooperish FWD), and though quite competitive, occasionally you can get in with some other rookie drivers and really develope your LFS driving skills.

See you on the tracks!
Ditto that big time - the STCC racing has improved my technique no end, and I'm happy to be mid-field when in such fierce competition!
if you want to play online,you will need a internet connection .then go to multiplayer and pick a server you would like to play from ,also check the ping of the server before you enter incase you might lag
heya :)
well hello im new,well sorta lol iv had the game a while now but neva really got on the online servers---wow its sooo much better against real people
n good job for opening this thread it is a good idea.cyas rnd hopefully ooo its also my first post woo
hey mate,welcome
Hi all!

Been playing the demo for a couple of months now. I like it. Not saying "love" cause that's for me wife. I bought a Logitech DFP and am waiting for the wife to cool down so I can buy the S2 license.

Now I'm fooling around with the setups and trying to learn how to drive fast.
Mmmmmm
Hi everybody, i'm licensed but i have the same trouble!
It's a shame we have to hide what we purchase!
Women always says bad words when we spend money, but they are able to buy 3 expensive bags in 3 days... and the terrible thing is that u have to shut up!!!
What can we do? they weren't our girls if different

I LOVE LFS!!!!
-
(Danlevy91) DELETED by Danlevy91
Hello everybody!

I'm a really car fanatic and also motorsports.
I played a lot of racing games. In that time I checked also the LFS Demo out, but just the Demo..

After I wook up today, I had a really big desire on cars and racing. "Hmm, FIA GTR2, or a new racing wheel?(What probably satisfies me?) No! I continued to look for what I wanted.. AHA! LFS there it is. Installed the demo again. "Yes that's it".. 30 Minutes later - I was 24£ poorer.

Greetings!
Woohoo it's a Basler!

Welcome to LFS.
Quote from ScorpioGT :It's a shame we have to hide what we purchase!
Women always says bad words when we spend money, but they are able to buy 3 expensive bags in 3 days... and the terrible thing is that u have to shut up!!!
What can we do? they weren't our girls if different

I LOVE LFS!!!!

Aint this the truth!
Yes it is! And i will make a movie with a hidden camera when i will buy a new wheel and my girl will see it!
There will be a lot to laugh for u
hey
hi, im part of this big community called pixelcars...live for speed seems to be everyone's past time when they ain't doing tunes...so i thought may as well see what the fuss is about. i downloaded lfs, and i must say its quite addictive... :P

some of my friends have the full thing, and they've made some skins...im hoping to try that for myself one day. should be fun seing's i do this:
Attached images
drifteh.PNG
hi, new to the game. downloaded the demo last night to see what all the fuss was about, and it ran so well and was so fun to play even with a keyboard that I bought the full version. I hope to get one of those Microsoft wireless adapters and try to get my Wireless Racing Wheel hooked up to the comp, if that doesnt work then Ill use a 360 or controller.
As with most everyone else in this thread, I am new. Well, sort of. I used to play the demo of S1 a couple of years ago, but never purchased it, and completely forgot about it. The other day I was surfing around looking for new racing games when I found this game again. For the last couple of days, this is all that I've been doing. I've been using a Saitek Cyborg 3d Joystick dealy for a couple of years now for my racing games, and it's been fine. No fancy wheel set up or anything cool like that. So there ya go.
Hi all,

Just became a licensed member today. I thought I'd drop a line to say hi and to thank those S2 licensed who offered their help.

BTW, thanks to the developers for ruining my private life. I don't have one now.

See you all on the track.
Hi,newbie here!
Hi all,just wanted to introduce myself to you all,i bought LFS a few weeks ago,and im having great fun with it,even bought a Logitech momo force usb to play it with! I must admit to being rather poor at online races,using the FOX i average around 1.12 per lap on blackwood,any hints and tips welcome!
PS i made a drunken error when i bought the game,my user name should be cyberdemon-v2,guess that'll teach me for drink driving! lol
Quote from cybderdemon-v2 :I must admit to being rather poor at online races,using the FOX i average around 1.12 per lap on blackwood,any hints and tips welcome!

As one newbie to another, may I suggest practicing with lower powered cars first? I was getting frustrated early on because I couldn't control the BF1. Now that I've switched to the UF1 and XFG, my skills have greatly increased and I can keep the higher powered stuff on the track (most of the time.)

(To those that say I still suck even in the UF: First, I agree, second, you should have seen me before.)
Hi guys, I have just bought S2. I have played demo for 3-4 months, but now am ready for more tracks and cars. I would like to join some races or series, but don't spend all my time behind the wheel...
I play once or twice a week, so looking for an amateur leage
Gergely
As far as I know, the best league to start with is the Official LFS League (OLFSL). Good luck
Hello everyone
My name is George Stergioulas, I am from Greece and after some time with the LFS demo I just bought the S2 license. I just tried to connect online S2 and my jaw dropped when I saw how many servers there are and how smoother the multiplayer is than demo!!!! THIS SIM IS INCREDIBLE!!
AND I am not new to sim-racing, I have been seriously driving online in GT Legends and a little GTR2 and Richard Burns Rally. But after today, LFS is my main online sim!! I love it!!
So, I hope to see you soon online!
Nice to be here people, I love you all!!
P.S. LFS World rocks!! I love the windows-like interface, I even like it better than LFS itself NOOOT
Shit I'm so happy I bought S2 that I'm saying stupid things! I'm happy like a 10 year old with a new toy!
Oh, and some details about me in case I forget :P
I'm a computer engineering student, I love cars and civil aviation and simlulations for both! Greetings from Greece, Volos!!!
Quote from Makinen :Hello everyone
My name is George Stergioulas, I am from Greece and after some time with the LFS demo I just bought the S2 license. I just tried to connect online S2 and my jaw dropped when I saw how many servers there are and how smoother the multiplayer is than demo!!!! THIS SIM IS INCREDIBLE!!
AND I am not new to sim-racing, I have been seriously driving online in GT Legends and a little GTR2 and Richard Burns Rally. But after today, LFS is my main online sim!! I love it!!
So, I hope to see you soon online!
Nice to be here people, I love you all!!
P.S. LFS World rocks!! I love the windows-like interface, I even like it better than LFS itself NOOOT
Shit I'm so happy I bought S2 that I'm saying stupid things! I'm happy like a 10 year old with a new toy!
Oh, and some details about me in case I forget :P
I'm a computer engineering student, I love cars and civil aviation and simlulations for both! Greetings from Greece, Volos!!!

Hehe, seems to me you'll be having a great time with LFS
You're not saying stupid things, you're telling the truth
Welcome George!

New players say hi here
(3705 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG