The online racing simulator
been reading these forums and driving the demo for some time now, got the s2 couple of days ago, so hi and see you on the track
oh and im waiting for my dfp to arrive
fast and furious
hi to every1 ive been racing like mad since i got my s2 3 days ago and the fbm is my fav car and track is oval its fast and furious and i love it
hi too all form bavarian.

mfg christian
Hey....
Hi Guys..

Loved the demo and brought myself a S2 license... Such a great game, i dont get to play a heap, but hey once things quiet down i will try to get in some decent practice..

Is there anywhere to download a good setup pack for all tracks and cars as playing around with setups isnt my forte at the moment..

Any way i will be racing single and multi as much as i can, just to learn the ropes, then hope to join a league if i can prove that i have the speed and paitience to compete with some of you absolute freaks out there!!

Here is a pic of my G25 setup.. Hope to see some of you online!!

Dave
Quote from Dave_HRT :Hi Guys..

Loved the demo and brought myself a S2 license... Such a great game, i dont get to play a heap, but hey once things quiet down i will try to get in some decent practice..

Is there anywhere to download a good setup pack for all tracks and cars as playing around with setups isnt my forte at the moment..

Any way i will be racing single and multi as much as i can, just to learn the ropes, then hope to join a league if i can prove that i have the speed and paitience to compete with some of you absolute freaks out there!!

Here is a pic of my G25 setup.. Hope to see some of you online!!

Dave

Welcome to S2, try http://setupfield.teaminferno.hu/ for set ups, lots of fast sets in there mate or just ask people online.
Yep, Team Inferno's setupfield rocks! However, it's mostly made up of hotlap setups. Often these can be a bit redundant when it comes to an online race over 10 or 15 minutes. They can also be difficult to drive without quite a bit of LFS experience under your belt in any given car.

I'd recommend watching other racers a bit, and when you see someone who can handle a car and put in some sporty laps, ask them for their setup. It's a good ice-breaker, if you're polite/happy/chatty, and a good lead in to making friends in servers. There's nothing better than racing with a bunch of people you've become mates with, as you'll see
Thanks allot guys, though they would be mainly for Qualifying...

Will have to meet some local aussies on line and get them to send me some!!

Thanks again!

Dave
Aussie aussie aussie! oi oi oi
Quote from mickyc30 :Aussie aussie aussie! oi oi oi

Hahah plenty of Aussies around!!

Can you reccomend a good Aus server for a beginner like myself?

Cheers

Dave
well, ive only been on s2 for about 2 weeks now, so i'm still getting to find my way around, maybe we could take this magical journey called s2 together? lol
Quote from mickyc30 :well, ive only been on s2 for about 2 weeks now, so i'm still getting to find my way around, maybe we could take this magical journey called s2 together? lol

Haha sounds great, ill take this to PM though...
Bloody Aussies just can't shut them up :P
excuse me! bloody ahh...... Aberdeenshire iens there just so rude these days! lol
Just dropped to say Hi! :bananalla
Yippe! Finally graduated from the demo, into the AMAZING S2!!:banana:

All you demo races out there, you have no idea what your missing.:haha:
hello to all, Really enjoyed my taster that is the demo, now registered for S2, looking forward to learning from some good racers. See ya about
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii from istanbul
HI
Woah, 27 pages saying hi. Meh, I already said my hi about 15 pages ago.

To you new racers, enjoy your stay here. You'll love it.

To you oldies, stop getting knackered with you G25.
*shot*
Hello, I've played an out of date demo for a month or two i downloaded the latest demo with my friend. I play on an Australian demo server called ADB. Can't wait to upgrade :3
Hi all im new looking for people to get up speed with, can anyone point me in the right direction to a good clean place to start?!? not looking for carnage just good clean racing!
Wecome to all the new folks that have joined since my last welcome post.

Nateo 147, just jump on any server really, most of the time the racing is clean and friendly on S2.

Some racing servers I would recommend. There are also cruise and drift servers which I don't frequent.

1. Halfords Racing [HR] servers of course . We are currently developing, should be really good when Teedot gets it finished.
2. Cone Dodgers servers for GTR Racing
3. CTRA Single Seater 1 for open wheelers, great points system.
4. CTRA 1 for tin tops, again great points system
5. Dead Men Racing, Forced cockpit wiew (I like), you need to be over 65 or have a cronic illness to enter
6. [SR] Dash for cash, great fun for a quick blast
7. DSR (Dark Side Racing)
8. Redline Racing servers are also quite popular
Hey all, I'm not a complete n00b, as I have had LFS and a licence for a couple of years now, but I have only just actually started playing properly.

My name is Tristan (yes, another one, although I'm nowhere near as scary as the other one?), I'm 23, living in the Blue Mountains NSW. I love cars, and have always been screwing around with them. I am in the process of building up a HR31 GTS as a drift car. You will probably find me hanging out at various drift servers (Mainly shelbourne), trying not to get in everyone's way.
hey everyone

finally upgraded today, havent been online yet

im sure its gonna be great online, so see you all there

PS

in the game im either superslider or rat
so say hi when you see me :P
Quote from superslider :hey everyone

finally upgraded today, havent been online yet

im sure its gonna be great online, so see you all there

PS

in the game im either superslider or rat
so say hi when you see me :P

I have an idea to make it lees conFusing why not mobination of the 2?

New players say hi here
(3705 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG