The online racing simulator
Hi im new hurr so whats guuud everybody!
Good Morning.

I'm not that New, but have been on and off LFS2 for awhile.
Planning on getting my License soon.

To some im known as ''Belial'', to others Callice.

Take care, see you on the Track.
Be warned, Do not Draft behind me, I love braking ..

Callice
Hey All
Hey all...

I'm new to LFS, stumbled across it looking at driving simulators for PC to try out my new Logitech wheel and found this... liked the demo and so bought S2 licence about a month ago.

Not really raced much other than AI offline and some cruising with another mate in the same position as me (word of mouth recommendation to him :P) but would very much like to get into some competetive stuff... Cruising has it's good bits, but it appears to me that it's all a little self important and egotistic on the part of the cops and the admins!

Any info on where to get into novice level racing would be helpful, since there is so much information on the forum, a point in the right direction would make a minefield less confusing!

On a side note, I'm also giving skinning a go, since I quite like having a pop at photoshop, and like the idea of personalised cars, so any specific do's, dont's and 'try this's would be great!

Hope to chat to and maybe race with some of you soon!
wow, many many posts . It´s good to get new players in LFS

Well.. I am not new at all, I started to play LFS on S2 P patch (2005 if I remember right), But I got a lisence only 10 months ago...

Well if I would say something to new players...

...Welcome to Live For Speed! The online racing simulator which doesn´t get boring easily. you can race against others, drifting with others or showing just your good skills. or extremely, you can even stunt on LFS.

Everything, anywhere, anytime... That´s I call LFS

NOTE: Don´t be a noob or You might lose your fame...

Hope I will race with you guys with lot of fun =)
hey guys,

Im new to this game, came across it after looking for some driving simulators, played the demo and am getting S2 very soon! Hopefully it is stull fun on s2 if not alot more, for now I am a kb racer but soon i will have a g25, anyhting welse just ask
Hi
im a noob to this game but have played other racing games like pgr4 forza 2 n grid.
I have a question which is where has my lfs thing gone I think i downloaded the demo but i cant find it anywhere
Welcome everyone new.

Dan, redownload it and save it to your desktop.. o_O;
Just saying Hi all
Been racing a week now .or is it 2!!
anyway i know i aint had much sleep!
Hi all!
I didn't know what the **** was :lfs: until I saw it on google.
Downloaded
Played
Loved

I so decided create my account to talk other :lfs: playres

(Sorry, my english is not perfect. I from Belgium.)

If you want too talk too me email to danny.liveforspeed@ymail.com
Hello and welcome! If you enjoy LFS very much, you can buy a S1/S2 license
I'm new
Hello. I have S2 license.
Welcome to S2! Enjoy the sim!
Supreme-NL
Hello theire !

I have seen LFS come by in the last couple of years but never got really in to it untill yesterday
Got a S2 license en my G25 connected.
I have done driving Project Torque for some time but with all the nitro and other crapy add ons it wasn't realistic anymore.
The first few tracks on black rock are a dream !!

Hope to see you al on track,
Supreme-NL
Hey
just got s1, wanted to say hi. This game is really awesome too and i can't wait 'til i get s2.
Hi, I'm new to S2 too. I was a demo racer for at least a year (don't know what patch I first had). I think the demo is great w/the FBM, b/c it gives a taste, but not too much. With the demo you're missing out on the autocross editor (one of the best parts), and lots of cars and tracks, so I bought S2. It's great!
Welcome everyone who has recently joined o_O;
Hi guys, i just joined on lfs forums but i played the demo for weeks and i play with keyboard and my friends says im talented drifter with keyboard but we' will see it on S2, by the way guys im gonna get my S2 licence soon so i cant wait!!

P.S sorry for my bad english :/
OK, we'll se how will you be in S2 And don't worry about your English, it's not that bad i think
okay cool! and Thanks!
now i go to school guys, :wave2: :wave2:
better late then never
Hello everybody.

LFS Forum rule: If you put 'sorry for my bad english' at the end of your post, then your english isn't that bad
Quote from J@tko :Hello everybody.

LFS Forum rule: If you put 'sorry for my bad english' at the end of your post, then your english isn't that bad

hahaha +1
-
(J@tko) DELETED by J@tko : Bit silly really :D
I don't know if I count as a newbie, since I have been a member since 2003. But after many years away, I'm back. Fresh meat - I suck at driving sims, even though I can drive pretty well (AX and RR experience - I can "hold my own"). Maybe someday I will feel comfortable joining a multiplayer game, but for now it is mostly hotlapping.
Just saying hi
hi all i am new to lfs got the demo on friday and liked it so i got s2 yesterday. look forward to race you guys

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG