The online racing simulator
Quote from Armageddon :I registered in Internet caffe, and I'm playing in single player, my friend sent me some patch. I have all cars, but if that is a problem, I'll reinstall the game without the patch.

I live in Serbia, how can I buy S2 licence? I don't have a credit card or something else...

That’s called a crack and it's illegal. A patch is something that game developers make and release to update or fix the game.

It's probably not a good idea to say stuff like that on the official forum, don't you think :rolleyes:
itafybor
Salut all pilots, i'm new here, from Roma, Italy and I fly in IL2 sturmovick 1946 sim on line too....
Many pilots of our _ITAF_ squadron enjoy LFS too.....
See you on race....Have fun!
=)
Hi everyone, just got my license, hope to see fun and good racing in LFS =)
Welcome fellas
Hi!
I have been around for two days to see how this forum works, and finally i got some time for me, and came here.
Quote from Ardi :I have been around for two days to see how this forum works, and finally i got some time for me, and came here.

welcome and see you on the track
Quote from Armageddon :Thanks bro, I'll do it!
I have LFS, I'll install it when I go home, and I'm going to buy a licence soon

Well done mate for being so up front. A surprise may arrive
Thanks to Alien T. for buying a voucher code for me, that is the most kind act I've ever seen!

Cheers mate!
Quote from Armageddon :Thanks to Alien T. for buying a voucher code for me, that is the most kind act I've ever seen!

Cheers mate!

Nice one Alien T.

Welcome, Armageddon
Oooh, he's at it again.
Could anyone help me, my username at LFS.NET is Andreja BMW, and at this forum is Armageddon. When I register, which username should I type? And when I'm typing the voucher code, do I have to type these signs "-" between numbers? (I forgot how it's called - in English )
Example: 45ad-f451-rfg6-45fd or 45adf451rfg645fd?

Sorry for bothering, but I can't connect to the main server
The BMW one. And yes, you will
Hahaha, my mistake, my LFS and LFSFORUM nicks are Armageddon
But still, I can't connect to main server to register or to play demo online
I unlocked S2, thanks to ALIEN T. !!!

Thanks man, I really appreciate what you did for me
Hi all!!
mega nooby
hi everyone hot to get quicker soon and stop being a moving chicane for you all
Hahaha Welcome!
skins & templates
Ciao!
I'm intersting about graphics works....
I made some skins and Ferrari wheel( I dunno in english sorry....volante, manubrio...)

Where i can give you this files in this site with no problems?
Regards....
Ybor
thx
Thx bro!
hey guys and of course girls

My names Ricci

been playing lfs for about 3 weeks maybe less i sorta forgot when i started
ive seen the forum but didnt log in because the lfs account i had was temporary i only made it to see what lfs was like outside of my computer (i.e online) and i liked it and said fine ill make my real account plus the one ill buy s2 on when i have money

i wouldnt say im a complete noob since i run good drag times with the xrg and can drift but like all drifters i spin out once in a while.
but in all honesty i might be a bit noob say like 2-3%
but yeah

since i have no work today its lfs time for me

a few quick questions
1. can i upload skins myself without s2 licence? and how
2. when people send me setups they dont come up when i pit
3. anyone wanna join my team
I started off by playing the LFS demo last year was having a blast with it until they removed the online, witch lead to me buying the S2 license.
My names John im Canadian and am currently addicted to racing sims.
Quote from Blank101 :I started off by playing the LFS demo last year was having a blast with it until they removed the online

Multiplayer was never removed from the demo.

But welcome anyway.
Quote from Richard_let569 :a few quick questions
1. can i upload skins myself without s2 licence? and how
2. when people send me setups they dont come up when i pit
3. anyone wanna join my team

1. No.
2. You press N to bring up the connection list in the bottom right, you should see a green S next to the name of the person(s) who sent you the set. Click on that and it will ask you to name the set, do so and it will be in the list. Just make sure the set that was sent was for the car you're in.
3.No.

p.s. saying you're not a complete noob cause you run good drag times is pretty much meaningless.

New players say hi here
(3703 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG