The online racing simulator
Quote from nsmith_92 :Hi, everyone

Just wondering, how can i enter a race online?

Go to multiplayer, then find hosts and enter one of them
Hello everyone.

I'm not really a new LFS player. I've had S2 since December 2007 but only now discovering this forum. My favorite cars at the moment are the GTRs.
Been browsing the forum on and off for a few months, and just got S2 licensed. Yay. So 'HI' all.
Wazzzup.... i'm testing this game and it looks so fun i'm addict already
HELLO TO EVERYBODY!!!

stupidly i've opened a thread with a presentation of me! Howewer hello to everybody!
Hi everybody o.0. I've played 2 weeks now and I still suck, but it's getting funner and funner all the time I drive.
Evening All

I'm Sam, from Scotland. Been playing LFS for a while and hoping to buy it tomorrow. Look forward to seeing you on the roads
Quote from SCORacer :Evening All

I'm Sam, from Scotland. Been playing LFS for a while and hoping to buy it tomorrow. Look forward to seeing you on the roads

Welcome, good to see you sorted out how to change the flag
Quote from AlienT. :Welcome, good to see you sorted out how to change the flag

Cheers mate & congrats on the 500th.
Greetings everyone who has posted. D:
Hello everyone. I just purchased a S1 license last night and look forward to some online play and building some auto-x courses for practice. I haven't gotten much seat time this year due to tires so I hope to make the best of it with a few good sims.
Hi all,
Been playing the Demo for sometime, last night I bought S2 Licence. I have all the other Sim racing games bar iRacing which I think is a waste of money. I am so glad I bought S2 licence. This game is unique. The FFB on my G25 feels totally different compared to the other Sim games I have. I feel its realistic FFB. Nice job LFS devs.

AkheirAX
Hey everyone.

Just though I would finally get active in the forums lol. Started playing around February or March of this year. Just a demo racer as of yet but looking to get S2 in the near future. Hope to see some of you guys on the track!

Shaggy
Hello fellows!
New pilot here! I like this forum ,so I decided to be participated in.
I like F1 sims best, but I'm interested on others like GTR, Race07, LFS etc.
Nektarios
Hello,my name is Ron. I found this site while searching information for Kevin Schwantz. I was looking around and decided it was entirely worth
my while to join in.

I live in Arizona presently, an originally from California. I brought my family here about 15 years ago.

I enjoy: computer gaming when I have time, even ran a few game servers on my own equip and netwrk ops center; meeting with some car friends for fun; and Im a retired DJ and a small business owner with a signs and banner biz and a computer biz covering everything to do with them.

i couldnt figure out the sig thing, but going to check the game out soon.
Quote from Nekpap :Hello fellows!
New pilot here! I like this forum ,so I decided to be participated in.
I like F1 sims best, but I'm interested on others like GTR, Race07, LFS etc.
Nektarios

If you buy the S2 license, you get the BMW F1 car from 2006. How one can manage to ride that crazy beast, I do not know.

Quote from L33TZOR :Snip.

Nice to meet you too. We really don't have pictures in signatures. There are small tags that have something like CTRA on them or others. You can use emoticons and words too but that's about it.
By the way, nice Z. Very clean and sporty looking whilst not being over the top .
Hi im knicked currently using demo version cant afford lfs so but cool game going go karting on thursday good practice
Hi.
Hello everybody
Hi all!!! I am brand new to LFS. My brother recommend it to me, but warned it is really addictive. And it is!!!.

At the moment I am playing single user, just to train.

Hope to have fun.

Angel
Hello everyone! I'm not a new player, I've got S2 licence and I like drifting, and my favorite cars are FZ50, LX6 and GTRs.
Quote from Armageddon :Hello everyone! I'm not a new player, I've got S2 licence and I like drifting, and my favorite cars are FZ50, LX6 and GTRs.

And you are going to get banned for using those cars.
Quote from Armageddon :Hello everyone! I'm not a new player, I've got S2 licence and I like drifting, and my favorite cars are FZ50, LX6 and GTRs.

did you buy S2?
Strange.. Why post from a demo account if you've bought s2?
I registered in Internet caffe, and I'm playing in single player, my friend sent me some patch. In game main menu there is this text: "Armageddon S2 licenced". I have all cars, but if that is a problem, I'll reinstall the game without the patch.

I live in Serbia, how can I buy S2 licence? I don't have a credit card or something else...

Greetings!

New players say hi here
(3705 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG