The online racing simulator
i'm new
Hello all i'm RoyB

And i have lfs demo 2 days now!

Where can i have s2?

See ya on LFS servers!:heyjoe67_

(add me on xfire !!! rooynl is my username)
well i've been on LFS for the past 2 months(demo anyways) i was a bit shy when it came to being a demo racer and all, and now im S2!

whoo hoo. i never knew switching from blackwood to fern bay and south city drifting was this hard. but im catching up.
I'm new, hey. I have been playing the Demo and I rather enjoy this game, makes me wish I had a steering wheel. Still debating on wether $50 is worth it
Quote from Failidle :Still debating on wether $50 is worth it

It's WELL worth it I can assure you of that. A wheel would also so be a sound investment making LFS all the more enjoyable, however, many drivers do use keyboard and/or mouse

PS welcome to LFS.
Bah, just found this topic, didn't post here when I was "new"
New racers, welcome to LFS
Can i buy S2 with a Wallie Card?
What exacly is that card?
It is something like Visa or anything?

If you are not sure if you can pay with that type of card, just check it on the payment site
You will be asked what card type you want to use, and I think you can select "other" too, it needs the right information, and needs to be able to use in other countries aswell.
Try it and see if it works
Hey guys im new been playing demo for awhile and just bought S2 today im so excited haha.
hi everyone....i'm Fabio from italy.....( Padua..) i bought ls2 license last week.....i think lfs is a very very simulation drive game..,my DFP now ( i using it with GT4 on my ps2....) and me are very happy !!!!

sorry for my english........

p.s.: i need some help for play online.......!!!!!
Hy,I am Stipe,and I am from Croatia,Zadar.....
I'm playing LFS for 5 days and I like drifting online.....
Cya on the track.....
hey folks, i've been playing lfs for ages now on single player. but only just started playin online (just got the net sorted on my own pc).

loving it so far!
hi there
hello ,I'm new ... from romania ... etc etc .. i want to ask if is any way to buy the s2 license over sms message.thnx anyway.
Hello,

My name is Kane, I'm from the Gold Coast, in Queensland Australia.

I was a demo racer for quite a while at the beginning of 2006, then i forgot all about the game for a while, just came back to it this week and decided to take the plunge and buy an S2 licence, I'm still re-adapting to having to use a keyboard config though, forgot how long it takes to get the hang of drifting with arrow keys :P

Ingame I use the alias 'Kane' or 'Wizard Hat', so if you see me, give me a yell!

Hi!
Hello everyone,

My name is David, I'm from British Columbia, Canada.
Been playing LFS for well over a year now, and it's the best racing game I've ever played. Been a keyboard player for quite a while, until I recently got myself a G25. Was planning to get S2 sometime in the future but thanks to white92talontsi I have it much sooner than I expected.

Big thanks again to white92talontsi for buying the voucher and see ya all out there on the track!
Hello!

My Name is Steven, I'm from Belgium (Antwerp)

I've been playing LFS since S1 (Demo) and bought S2 a year ago.
I play it very often and like it a lot. I'm not really fast but I learn quick .
Mainly I use the mouse for driving, but I'm practicing with my G25.

I also have have been drifting a lot but eventually I like grip driving more.

You can find me on the CTRA server 1 or Swain drift.

Cheers
James...
Quote from jamesc :Hello!

My Name is Steven, I'm from Belgium (Antwerp)

I've been playing LFS since S1 (Demo) and bought S2 a year ago.
I play it very often and like it a lot. I'm not really fast but I learn quick .
Mainly I use the mouse for driving, but I'm practicing with my G25.

I also have have been drifting a lot but eventually I like grip driving more.

You can find me on the CTRA server 1 or Swain drift.

Cheers
James...

You have g25, but you are driving with mouse???
hi
hi m8 have fun in demo
Welcome and get S2 as soon as possible...you wont regret it!
Hello there mate!
Hope you will enjoy the game in full version soon, and I`ll hope you will enjoy it as much as we on this forum does
You will have a lot of fun once you get out of the Demo servers. I was trying to get a few of my buddies to try LFS a while back. Some of them had a bad experience due to some rude Demo racers and I could not get them to change their minds. I guess that will be their loss. If you like the Demo, you'll love the full game. Welcome.
hey hey, newbie here too. welcome!
I'm better with the mouse then with my g25. Not at the same level. That is why I am practicing
Another Noob
Just saying Hi and I think you all have a great simulator here. I'm still slow and learning the tracks and the cars so for now it's just practice with the AI. In real life I race with the SCCA (Sports Car Club of America) in the Middle Atlantic Road Racing Series (MARRS) at Summit Point, Watkins Glen, Virginia International Raceway and Nelson Ledges. That's me in the white #68 over there on the left. I'm also Chief of Pit at Summit Point Raceway in West Virginia and was awarded the 2005 Yokohama Advan Pit Marshall of the Year for Road Racing in the United States. I have to say, this is by far the most realistic racing simulation I have ever tried and honestly, I think I'm actually going to learn from it. Kudo's to all those involved from the creators to the skin artists! Thanks!

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG