The online racing simulator
Quote from sanspoof :Hi there, been playing if for a while now, just signed to the forums... this game is so good and addictive...love it......

p.s. is there any place to find the best lap times (noob question, sorry guys)

Welcome!

You can find statistics at http://www.lfsworld.net/ .
Wohoo! I finally got S2 today! Hi everyone
hey hey!!! no more demo for me,hehehe!:laola:
Quote from Gekkibi :My girlfriend bought me a license. She truly loves me. <3

Hi, I am race-enthusiastic from Finland. I live in Tampere, and I study car-tech in Polytechnic university of Tampere and hydraulics/robotics in Tampere university of Technology (I wonder when I'm going to graduate...). My hobbies includes: Porsche slalom, LFS (naturally...), ITG (Dance game), firearms (Mostly small firearms, like .22) and airsoft (Like paintball, but without pain[t]).

Hey, isn't polytechnic that finnisah company that builds Raceabout?
Hello everybody!
2 years ago (or something, cars had black windows and Blackwood was very different) I played LFS for the first time.
Now I finally got S2 and wuuuush wuuush wuuush WOW I knew it was going to be fun but yet I am surprised.
During the few online races I have done with S2 now I was very happy to see how nice everybody was, even on public servers.

One small queston:
A friend and me used to play the Demo after hamachi (a program that simulates a local network so we didnt have to use the real servers and could restart etc. without disturbing others)
I've read somewhere that it was possible to use one license on two computers when playing in a LAN. How would you do this and does it also work with hamachi? (I ask because I dont want people to think we cracked the game or something if we do this)
Hi i am new
I played the demo for a week and bought S2 yesterday
new here
Hi,

I am also new here and to the game (since last week).
I play with a Logitech momo FF (the black one) and still trying to figure out how to race fast without crashing .
I was wandering how i can open some of the setups of the cars, they are in a .set file extension and i can't find the program wich i can open it with (not even on google ). Was Hoping u could help me answer my question about that.

Laterz Racerz
Hi everybody!

Got a wheel (DFP) from a friend this weekend, decided to give LFS a try. Looks like I'm hooked. Help!

Just kidding. Glad to be here.
hey, got s2 and a wheel! im happy
I say hi again......

Because I have bought S2!!!

No more demo at least :woohoo:
Quote from PatrickPoeldijk :Hi,
I was wandering how i can open some of the setups of the cars, they are in a .set file extension and i can't find the program wich i can open it with (not even on google ). Was Hoping u could help me answer my question about that.

I don't think it is possible to edit the setup-files with a program other than LFS. In the "Live for Speed\data" folder there should be a setupfolder, just place them there and choose them in the car-select screen.
Hi!

Played Demo for a week with a keyboard. Bought DFP 2 weeks ago and today I bought S2, I just can't stop. I'm new to the car-games (arcade and sims) and for some reason LFS hooked me completely.

I'm slow (but consistent!) and I'm having fun
Quote from Soopeli :Hi!

Played Demo for a week with a keyboard. Bought DFP 2 weeks ago and today I bought S2, I just can't stop. I'm new to the car-games (arcade and sims) and for some reason LFS hooked me completely.

Good stuff mate, welcome to S2
Quote from Soopeli :Hi!

I'm slow as well. Always 3 seconds from the average. But it's still a lot of fun. Just make sure you let the faster cars overtake you and don't crash that often.
Hi
Hi all.

Yesterday i bought S2... I can't stop playing. Last summer i bought my Logitech G25 Steering wheel. The combo is so cool. It's like the real world. But i have to practice a lot my times suck. . Also it's great fun. mayby some day i get prof hehe.....

see you at LFS

bye,

Kunkine

(in real bart) that's why my avatar
Hey
I am back :P
Played this game back in 03 I think. At least a long time ago.
Decided to buy it again to get the S2.

Cheers
Hi guys
finally i got the license, and its fun fun fun. cu on track!
New boy here - hello.
Hi Everyone

Im Chris i bought my LFS licence a wile ago and have to say it is great but i have never got round to making a post on the forums but now i thought i would introdue my self.

Cheers

Chris.
Hai There.

Bought LFS today and i'm a drifter...sorry.
Just bought it today, and am looking forward to playing online!! (once I figure out these new fangled cars)
Hi everyone!
Proud to be LFS-addict #189320
Gonna get a license soon
Quote from Kunkine :Hi all.

Yesterday i bought S2... I can't stop playing. Last summer i bought my Logitech G25 Steering wheel. The combo is so cool. It's like the real world. But i have to practice a lot my times suck. . Also it's great fun. mayby some day i get prof hehe.....

see you at LFS

bye,

Kunkine

(in real bart) that's why my avatar

Quote from Domanet :Hey
I am back :P
Played this game back in 03 I think. At least a long time ago.
Decided to buy it again to get the S2.

Cheers

Quote from Legend6 :Hi guys

Quote from Stefani24 :finally i got the license, and its fun fun fun. cu on track!

Quote from Johnny_Black :Yooo im new in hea

Quote from chrismox :New boy here - hello.

Quote from Geordie Reapa :Hi Everyone

Im Chris i bought my LFS licence a wile ago and have to say it is great but i have never got round to making a post on the forums but now i thought i would introdue my self.

Cheers

Chris.

Quote from CobraDrifter :Hai There.

Bought LFS today and i'm a drifter...sorry.

Quote from Onomat :Just bought it today, and am looking forward to playing online!! (once I figure out these new fangled cars)

Quote from morpha :Hi everyone!
Proud to be LFS-addict #189320
Gonna get a license soon

WELCOME TO THE TRACK

W
E
l
C
O
M
E
TO