The online racing simulator
who plays LFS x demo so i can race them ...got msn? ..pm me if you do
we're on version z10 now... who plays x anymore??
me...duuh lol.....i play it coz its got a xrt without paying anymoney
Quote from driftoner :me...duuh lol.....i play it coz its got a xrt without paying anymoney

you're not going to find many servers, if any... quit being a cheapskate and pay for s2.
Quote from ALRUSS :Hello!

i played LFS Demo for 3 years, and finaly i buy now LFS S2 i am so happy

That sounds so nice But ... i havnt sayd "Hi" yet ...

... Hi
im getting s2 as soon as i get a g25
i never said hi, so... hi!!!!
Erm, I've been a member here since Nov 2007, still have only got a few posts, so HI
Hi guys, I'm new on the forum, was playing Y, until i decided to ''upgrade'' to Z Hopefully gonna have S2 with G25 soon (I hope at least )

See you around!
Hola, just got a G25 not a week ago, didn't like the rFactor demo that came with it, downloaded LFS and just unlocked S2 last night.

I've done some performance driving in real life, just did my first track day a few weeks ago, have discovered I'm not as good of a driver as I liked to think, lol.

Still getting beat up pretty bad by basic AI, usually by getting spun out by the baards.
Quote from ReverendDexter :Hola, just got a G25 not a week ago, didn't like the rFactor demo that came with it, downloaded LFS and just unlocked S2 last night.

I've done some performance driving in real life, just did my first track day a few weeks ago, have discovered I'm not as good of a driver as I liked to think, lol.

Still getting beat up pretty bad by basic AI, usually by getting spun out by the baards.

Welcome to S2. The AI are not the best mate (to say the least)...get yourself online so you can at least get spun out by real life batards
Quote from AlienT. :Welcome to S2. The AI are not the best mate (to say the least)...get yourself online so you can at least get spun out by real life batards

I don't trust my driving enough to go online yet. My plan is to work through the training, and when I can at least get an "okay" on all the S1 stuff, I'll wade online.

I still have issues with early apexing
Hi all
Howdy all.

Been about a while, just never posted on here before. Nice to be a part of the community
Quote from JWRPayne :Howdy all.

Been about a while, just never posted on here before. Nice to be a part of the community

Is it?

I am of course joking! Welcome to the forums!

And welcome to everyone else as well. :jawdrop:
hi all, just passing and say hi to all . gonna buy this on payday . Any mirc channels or smthing where all hang out ?

anyways cheers and hope to meet on track . Oh and 1 question . Do u drive with mouse/keyboard or u have bought the steering wheel & pedals ? Should i buy game when i dont have wheel and pedals at all ? :\
Quote from aTHEM :hi all, just passing and say hi to all . gonna buy this on payday . Any mirc channels or smthing where all hang out ?

#liveforspeed on GameSurge.
????
1-wath program does you/they use for make skins?

2-how can i put one of this wheels on xrg?
Attached images
Preview_ctp2.jpg
continuation
or another thing?

sorry my bad english
Quote from Jonny B. :1-wath program does you/they use for make skins?

2-how can i put one of this wheels on xrg?

1- Photoshop

2- you can't
Ello people
Hello every one just jouned today and next month will be setting up my computar and buyin s2 LFS! Also orded logitech g25 stearing wheel which will be here soon. Cant wait to get started!!
Quote from Fudgie :Hello every one just jouned today and next month will be setting up my computar and buyin s2 LFS! Also orded logitech g25 stearing wheel which will be here soon. Cant wait to get started!!

Are you really from UK? Some words are kind of strange

BTW welcome to LFS and good luck!
Quote from Flame CZE :Are you really from UK? Some words are kind of strange

BTW welcome to LFS and good luck!

Thanks for the welcome and sorry about the spelling mistakes not focused :doh:
OK, never mind
Hi just got S2 I am a Noob to LFS but played other titles (GTR & GTR2 etc)

use a g25 which is perfect for this game. I have tried online but about 1 - 2 sec slower due to crappy setups. Hope i can get these sorted soon and see you all on track

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG