The online racing simulator
welcome and enjoy your stay, some people are just not very friendly
Hi.....nah HELLOOOOOOO
Hi All,

Picked up an S2 license about three weeks ago (never raced demo) fair to say I am hooked Not new to racing have messed around with go karting in the past this is just as much fun and a bit lighter on the old wallet

Have had some good racing in some online servers and seen some very disappointing behavior in others so far

Off overseas on business for a couple of weeks be will be keen to give the guys from http://www.ozbee-racing.com/ ago on my return if they will have me.

Happy racing cheers Hutchy.
look forward to racing with you on a Monday night when you return
Registered already Chickenman once I figure out your web site and how I get on to a server I'll be there with my "P" plates on!!

Cheers Hutchy
Quote from Sico :Obviously i am not welcome here then?

Nah didn't mean that It's just.. people leaving lfs..
Hi ! ^^
Welcome.
i m noob
hi, i m italian, i m noob, i buy lfs in last week but it is fantastic
welcome and i guarantee you are faster then me
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
oh god, i inverted my g25's pedals today and they are kinda off angle for the best angle, and IT IS SO MUCH DIFFERENT

anyways lets get back on topic, so more people better come asap >= /
Hi guys, I have bought a new computer for Xmass :-), so I have deceided, to play some sim, when the PC is not brake now :-) ....
Friend told me about LFS and I am a big fan, since that, unfortunately, I was "away", so I couldn´t play, I hope, now it will be better :-).

I have never drive any sim before, so be patience, thank you
Ny spiller!
Da har jeg nettopp kjøpt meg S2 lisens!
Ønsk meg lykke til! Med G25, eyefinity og smoooth pc blir dette kult!
Quote from turbofoon :Da har jeg nettopp kjøpt meg S2 lisens!
Ønsk meg lykke til! Med G25, eyefinity og smoooth pc blir dette kult!

Let's see if I understand Norwegian:

"I have a nettop, and I have an S2 license. I like it very much. With G25, eyefinity and a powerful PC everything works great!"

Most likely not far off.
hello all I am new here
Hi to everybody.Im from Greece and my name is Kostas.Your forum is very good.Keep going.
hello
Uhm... Hello!!! I'm new here but currently sad right now... Why? because, my computer cannot run the game so smoothly... very laggy... But, I can play the game, only I alone in the race track with nobody... I really can't buy a new computer right now, and my old computer was washed away by ONDOY! sigh... The game looks so fantastic and I think much more fun with others... I wish I could have fun like you guys...
Hello all my name is jason and i am new to live for speed and i think i need a lot of practice so please go easy on me thanx guys...
welcome you two, apoloamri you should check out some of the threads stating how to get your lfs to run as smooth as possible; just search the forum.

jaykop, we all need practice, especially me
Hi y'all and greetings from Finland. I'm quite a new racer, I've been driving with my mouse sometimes, but a few days ago I bought my friends G25 and started driving more often. Been driving with Formula BMW most often, sometimes with the XF GTI also. I have already won my first race (yay), but I still need some serious training. I'm probably going to buy the S2 license, as the game is awesome.
Tervetuloa vaan! / Welcome!
Pidä hauskaa LFS:n parissa!
Quote from Aileron :Hi y'all and greetings from Finland. I'm quite a new racer, I've been driving with my mouse sometimes, but a few days ago I bought my friends G25 and started driving more often. Been driving with Formula BMW most often, sometimes with the XF GTI also. I have already won my first race (yay), but I still need some serious training. I'm probably going to buy the S2 license, as the game is awesome.

Hey,
Very nice to hear from you. I hope you will win more races. I like newbies with such a motivation. Good Luck and Welcome.

New players say hi here
(3705 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG