The online racing simulator
Hallo lovely people, I am not new, but I never actually said hi to anyone in here! So the moment finally came!

HI!

Am... I am a demo Racer and I'm proud. I hate crashers and car wreckers and I love nice people and good servers.
Hi all, im impresive for this game, i like very much.

see you in red....

PD: si hay algun español ke pueda echarme una mano con la web lifeforspeed.es, no recibo la contraseña, si me puede mandar un mp para contactar y ver si a traves de el se puede solucionar, gracias.
Hello! I am a little late.. i bought s2 like 2months ago.. But still.
Hello!!
Hi everyone!!
Hey guys, I got the full finally, and I LOVE it. The online racing with the FOX is so fun to do.

See ya on the circuit
Hi everyone,

I'm Joe and I'm a noob...

Loving LFS S2 at the moment!! I couldn't resist after playing the demo for a week straight, so I bought the full license and a Logitech MOMO off my friend for a bargain price. Best 110 bucks I've ever spent!!

I'm hooked on AS3 with the XRR, WE1 and BL1 with the FOX and FO8, and SO5 with an XRT drift setup.
Hi Guys. I've been playing the demo for a while and just bought a S1 licence. Absolutley love the game. My one problem is I cannot find anywhere to race online. The only servers I can see are the CTRA servers and they will not let me participate. I cant even figgure out their login system. I want to race. Any help will be appretiated.
Login system? Just join and your license will be automagically created for you.

Unfortunately S1 is a bit... dead i'm afraid, most people moved over to S2
Just saying Hi.....I just recently heard about this game through some new friends at work...Hopefully it is as fun as i've read in the forum...

Currently a demo racer (mouse/kb) until i get a momo....
After the momo, I will try and race a few times before getting actual liscense....Don't really want to jump into deep water without learning how to swim first
The noob for today
Hi from Australia,

I'm an old gamer, but new to LFS. Just bought the S2 and enjoying what that's opened up.

Nice to see so many people here!
Me an my friend just bought a license and I'm just saying hi to all and it really was worth the money.
Anyone having trouble logging on???
I have been a member since 2006. Just d/l'd latest version. Now I can't log on to server. Is anyone else having this problem? What is the solution? I have gone to lfs.net and changed my gamepassword, but the game won't let me unlock OR log on to a server.
Hi, I got the licence last night. I'm looking forward to getting some practice in to get my laptimes less than 6 seconds off the pace so I can go online!
Ello
hi im planning on buying a Licence (S2) and im just wondering how do i make my self licenced on this syte
Quote from Royal WarlocK :I have been a member since 2006. Just d/l'd latest version. Now I can't log on to server. Is anyone else having this problem? What is the solution? I have gone to lfs.net and changed my gamepassword, but the game won't let me unlock OR log on to a server.

Do you have the latest version (X)? If so, is your firewall blocking LFS?
Quote from grandma_07 :hi im planning on buying a Licence (S2) and im just wondering how do i make my self licenced on this syte

When you buy LFS your forum account will be automatically upgraded
Thanks for your help and quick reply
Hi everyone , noob here
atm trying to modify driving style from RBR to LFS
Quote from toper :Hi everyone , noob here
atm trying to modify driving style from RBR to LFS

Hello to you there mate!
Hehe, yea, it probally will take some time for you to midify the driving style, going sideways in LFS ain`t good, because then you are going to kull your tires

Looking forward to face you in a challange on a track some day!
Quote from Crazy C :hello im new need help

Well, welcome...but it might help if you tell us what help you need
Forgot to fully introduce myself

Herro ^_^, in-game nick is Yoda, real name is Dan. Only bought LFS about a week ago, and, gotta say, god, I was missing out on the fun playing the demo Anyway. Hai.
Hi,

I never come to this forum untill now.
I' always raced with my clan [TRC]
A few of us have purchases S2. I'll be recieving my voucher code in a few days

Be prepared, i'v been practising a lot with the demo cars

My real name is Tom, almost 18 and i live in Belgium.
I like Rock and Metal music, but when i'm driving/drifting i prefer dance, electro and other kinds of music with a nice beat.

My biggest hobby is 'going sideways', wich is realy easy in LFS
I also like the skinning part of LFS, wich is realy easy becous they r just jpg's. I'v developed some skins myself but they are far from perfect.

Thats about it. Seeya on the track!
Hi
Hello all, nice to join you on lfs. What a great game, wish I'd found it sooner!

Raced demo for about a week then bought S2 so i'm still a first class noob.

Having fun on the CTRA_1 server at the moment in the XFG.

Thought I better say hello because I don't think it will be long before i'm back begging for help with skins and set-ups .
Hi all

Found the demo 1 week ago (took far to long, should have downloaded it years ago) and bought my S2 License 3 days ago...
I love the game...
Online racing as gtrNL
Races most of the time on the ConeDodgers 1 server (most of the time finishing around the 7th place).

Greets of the Dutchie.
Hi!
I bought the Game 2 days ago after playing the demo for about an hour... i always played gran tourismo4 and i was really sad that they didnt put an online mode in the game, which is, besides the damage model, almost the only thing missing in gran tourismo... i was very happy about lfs, the many configurations i can do there and the game control.... i just love this game =)

New players say hi here
(3705 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG