The online racing simulator
Kann hier jemand deutsch????
Ich bin neu bei LFS, aber bin schon mächtig am tainieren, mit der S2 Version.

Kann mir einer eventuell einpaar tips geben????
Hi all,

after playing the LFS-Demo for some days and watching the S2-Trailer
I coudn't resist and....

I got a brandnew S2 licence today :monkey:

Happy New Year to all and hope to cu on track soon :auto:
Ahoy hoy
Hello from Ireland.
Quote from PatNicon :Hello from Ireland.

HELLO! There!

:eek: hahumuahumhua! New member Welcome.
Attached images
untitled.JPG
Hi there
one more from Portugal
playing net demo for a while
get registered and S2 licenced today
hope you all can help me improve

PS: what have i done...
sorry to my wife and daughter...
Hello all, I been playing for a while now, brilliant game
Sup everybody...just coming over from Forza motorsport...realized what a real sim is, great game. See you on the track.
Hello all, i've played LFS demo for almost 2 years and bought s2, 2 days ago. Havent done anything else but play it. Great game and hope im welcome.
Quote from CSU1 :HELLO! There!

:eek: hahumuahumhua! New member Welcome.

Thanks. Good to see an Irish server up, Racing for Ireland. I'm still using a gamepad (not even an analogue one!), so hope to get a wheel soon. Anyone know where to get a G25 in Dublin??? I can't get one online
hello only been playing since xmas and loving it already, hope to be getting s2 on friday
About Time!!
So, after 2 months of screwing around on a 'registered warez' version i got off the net.. i finally have purchased S2!!!!!

I just couldnt live with myself anymore! The devs deserve every penny they can get to improve this already kick ass game. Great job guys

Also purchased a DFP, 76euro and well worth it. Get 'em while theyre still about!! G25 is just too much $$$.. if you want the MOST realistic experience, get in your car and drive to the local track!

happy happy:banana_ra
Hello!
Hi LFS fan's...ive been playing the demo off and on for almost a year now and just bought the s2 licence almost a month ago.

Trying to get to grips with new cars and tracks but still cant help but go back to the blackwood demo in my xfgti.

hope to see you around

AL
hi
Hi I am a LFS fan from New York that just finally got the full version so SEE YA AT THE RACES!
Hi from Spain.

I live in " costa del sol " Malaga. I just know about live for speed a few weeks back.

sorry my bad english.

I play every game in every platform and never enjoy like now with this game.

I´m a play2 player and not usually PC gamer but i think it´s time to change. at moment i don´t have a good machine so i need to buy new computer for ride with 10 or more player in a multiplayer race.

I love the feeling that give me the G25 wheel playing this game. I built my onw cockpit whit wood and real part of cars from the car waste. I´ll upload photos whend finish it.
Whats going on. Im a polak from US, Dirty Jersey. I got back into LFS when patch V came out. Now im serious about racing. So far ive been playing with a gamepad and im getting better at it. I want to get a wheel though
Hello from Canada.
Hello from Serbia!!!
Hello from Greece ,currently playing on S1 , but prolly goin for S2 ,
cu at tracks :P
Hello from Sweeden My friend (Jo-que) and I bought S2 for 2 days ago we looking forward to get loads of friends to race with really like this racing game and we started "team" my friend and I called J.K Racing :P nothing too serious, but we like to make skins and work as a team on the track.. If someone know how to behave on a track then why dont u ask us to join this "awesome" team haha.

Well, I guess we'll see ya on the roads

over and out! / Kimm
Hi,

i played some months the demo and now i have S2

Bye
Hi. Been playing off and on for a while, but got my steering wheel thingy working yesterday! Now it's really a fun game to play!
hi to all, i'm from catalonia, and i had LFS since this january !!!
i'll use keyboard, but i would like to have a wheel,
Hello , I just purchased S2 last night. Just wanted to stop by and say hello, My name is Joe and I am From VA, US
Hi everyone! Just hooked my Logitech MOMO up to my HTPC, so now I finally playing LFS again (after 2 years). But now I play in my livingroom with on my 77" screen :-) Here are some pics, just to brag a little :-)

New players say hi here
(3705 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG