The online racing simulator
there is a big typo in the first post :o
-
(Nobo) DELETED by the_angry_angel
Hello and Welcome
Hi From France
I'm somewhat new here. Started racing back on S1E, been playing off and on since. Just got back into it after taking about 6 months off (I'm pretty rusty :shy. Just bought my license a couple days ago. Now I need to get a better wheel system and a better graphics setup for my laptop.
Hello! I'm a Norwegian racer, and I've been racing for a while on a friend's account, but just recently got my own account. I race with a keyboard, but it's the best I can do for now.

I'm looking forward seeing some good racing online

Snakkes!
nice to see you on your own account

there are a lot of helpful racers with keyboards, so go search

if you have an xfire add me, i think it is in the sic, but if not its logitekg25
(:
Hi
Hi all, im a new racer, greets from Portugal!! lets race!
Hi there every one!!
I've known LFS for almoust 2 years probably, but I never gave much atention to it until I bought the G25 and someone told me to try it. After 2 days I bought the S2. It's an amazing game (i don't know if we can call it game because it's increadbly real). It's amazing because of it's developers who are extraordinary but also the comunity of players that goes arround it.
Thank you all who have been giving me setup's and valuable advices and you'll be seeing me in your rearview mirrors because I've started 3 days ago and I'm a real noob...
Perahalps someone remenber's to create a noob cup so we can race in the same class...until then still eating dust...loool

Thank you all!!!
Hi everyone!
I just got my S2 license today, having played on and off for the last year or so. I've found this forum really useful, and you guys seem very helpful! Just wanted to say thanks, and keep up the good work!

So far I've only played with the mouse, I'm hoping to order a G25 soon, but I'm keen to get involved in some kind of league or something.

Due to other commitments I can probably only race an hour or two every week- but where should I look to find other people at a similar (beginner) level?
Hello
Hello
hello and welcome check my sig for all you need to know, and add me on xfire if you want

i really gotta stop saying hi to everybody
Quote from logitekg25 :check my sig for all you need to know

Eh...what exactly is your sig saying that he needs to know?
the very end is someone you can go to for not getting yelled at for being a noob and not knowing something, my xfire is logitekg25 if he wants to add me to race sometime (lol your right that was a horrible choice of words :razz
lol, im bit late, but is it better than ever

hi
ay cobber
hi, im Hugh Janis
Hey guys/gals, Im new to LFS and am looking to start playing this as an everyday thing when I get a wheel pedals and shifter.

I have done a little research on them, and everyone seems to be using/liking a Logitech G25? Does anyone have any other suggestions? I really like the H-Shifter and the clutch.

Thanks guys
the H-shifter is crap, but everything else is great, what i would do is (hate to admit it) get the g27, for the better shifter, and just use paddles for the cars with sequential (or build a shifter for sequential seperate from g27 :tilt
EDIT: if you want to see the g25 in action, just look for my username on youtube, its the same as here...i have a video with me drifting.....not very good but whatever.... (dont forget to subscribe and comment )
Sorry, but like i said I am new, but what do you mean when you say just use paddles for the cars with sequential?

And can you give me some more detail on why the H-Shifter is garbage?
the H-shifter on the g25 is very soft, unlike a real car....it is also prone to failure. the g27's shifter (so i have heard) is much more like a real shifter, but it does not change to sequential at all, the easiest way around this is just using the paddles that the g27 does come with to shift in the sequential shift cars
How much force usually brakes the shifter?

I baby my gears when shifting in my real car, so I wouldn't really care much about the feel of it.

New players say hi here
(3705 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG