The online racing simulator
Hey guy's just like to say this game is awsome I've been a fan of Gran Turismo for years and recently got a G25 and GT5 my buddy told me about this game and omg it blows GT5 away
i'm new
hello i'm Jonny B and I'm portuguese. and i'm new here.I have only a demo of lfs but I want test the FXO and drag but I don't have money for buy a lfs S2 alpha Z but I want it very much.

how I can have the game without buy him?

help me please I want it!

thanks
:lfs:
You can't have the full version of LFS without buying it.
Quote from Jonny B. :hello i'm Jonny B and I'm portuguese. and i'm new here.I have only a demo of lfs but I want test the FXO and drag but I don't have money for buy a lfs S2 alpha Z but I want it very much.

thanks

You can purchase an LFS S1 licence which will unlock the S1 car and tracks, the FXO is included in this.
Quote from Jonny B. :hello i'm Jonny B and I'm portuguese. and i'm new here.I have only a demo of lfs but I want test the FXO and drag but I don't have money for buy a lfs S2 alpha Z but I want it very much.

thanks

Sorry, you have to buy S1 for that if you want to race some FXO, I think Devs of LFS wont give much free content in game anymore, especially Dragstrip and FXO (Dragstrip maybe.... (not much used))
lfs
but don't exist other way?

thanks
Quote from Jonny B. :but don't exist other way?

thanks

No, it doesn't. There is no crack or something.
thanks
ok thanks
please
????
how i can change the limit of the speed of XFG to 700km/h
Quote from Jonny B. :how i can change the limit of the speed of XFG to 700km/h

You can't. Event if you could, the engine power will not reached it
Quote from Flame CZE :You can't. Event if you could, the engine power will not reached it

But I have the tweak
Hi
Hello, My name is Daniel and i just bought my s1 license last night, i have been drifting in old demo for sometime now. But now i finaly got to racing.

So hello everyone.
hello my name is wAUt, how do I get faster laptimes in FBM? everyone is driving 1.17 or something, my best laptime is 1.22, i already changed gearratio, downforce, antiroll, everything so to say.. it all helps a bit, but not much...
Quote from Flame CZE :You can't have the full version of LFS without buying it.

that's not true but you can't go online then. and you won't help the developers..
Hello! Well, I'm new to LFS, where do I start? This looks like a promising game, can't wait to take the Formula BMW for a spin.
Start slowly

Joke apart, you should try offline for a while, doing slow laps until you know your way around the track.
Then increase your speed and try to find the correct lines through the corners. Press "4" in single player game to get a display of the racing line (not the ideal one, but quite good).
Then you are ready to go online and race others, or continue offline with the AIs.
AI's ignore you most of the time, so you will be wrecked.
Some demo servers are about the same as AIs, so do not insist if you meet that - change.

Don't forget to do the training - while not a "racing" training course it can teach you some car handling.

Get setups online (from others or websites) to improve your times, browse the forums for them if you seek setup building knowledge.

You will improve your racing when competing with others more than by yourself. Online play in the main strength of LFS

Welcome and good luck!
please help me see the posts n:1897 and 1898
Thankyou for the wise words here's how I went on, I managed to get a 2nd hand Logitech pc steering wheel from a friend who doesn't use it any more, so i installed all the drivers and set it up, at first the feedback and wheel rotation didnt feel right, so I played around with the options and it seems to be allot better now. So, I took your advise and did some practice runs offline in the Formula BMW around the Blackwood track. Just taking it easy, learning the lines, the '4' button really helped with that. I was struggling at first, especially with the tight first chicane. I looked in the setup catagory, here on this forum and manged to find a setup for this car. It improved the overall handling tenfold, did 10+ laps here, and felt rather confident. I then took it up another level and decided to hit the online scene, the airattack server I think. I joined the spectators for awhile to watch the others. Having watched a few races, i took the daunting step to join the grid. I ended up being placed at the back of the grid, which is good for a novice, hopefully I can keep out of peoples way. Managed to bring her home in 8th without much incident, and set a new personal best of 1.19. I found actually following the faster cars improves your line alot. The next race restarted and I was 8th on the grid surrounded by BMWs, i managed to get a good start, taking the inside line into the tight chicane and held my 8th position, then all hell broke loose infront of me, a car was upside down, next thing I know im in P1, didnt last for too long though, half a lap around and two cars got past me. Managed to keep it steady all race, lowering my times as each lap went by, managed to get the personal best down to 1.16.21 on the last lap which i was really chuffed with, i wasn't the slowest there! Overall day one has been great, i see my social life going down the pan now. - Michael Bentwood
-
(Mp3 Astra) DELETED by Mp3 Astra
-
(boothy) DELETED by boothy
-
(amp88) DELETED by amp88
-
(G!NhO) DELETED by G!NhO
-
(boothy) DELETED by boothy
Ah, hello. I just got myself the demo for S2, and seeing as I have no ability to buy it, It shall stay that way for a fair bit of time. Well, hello.
@Michael - Excellent progress! It took me much more time to reach that level
Don't forget LFS is not supposed to be a social life killer, but more a casual hobby... play less and the fun will last longer!
At this rate you will be in need of S2 in 2 weeks time, and moaning for more content in 1/2 a year
????

thanks

some idiots do have cracks but it is illegal and you cant play online so it succkorz £24 isnt that bad for a game that blows £50 games or iracing away it is worth it and the golden rule dont use a crack
hi---ima domagoj and i living in croatia.. sorry for my bad english...

ps: i have S2 version
but I am now at work where I have the internet. I do not have at home. On the computer at home I have, whose s2 version live for speed

New players say hi here
(3705 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG